Author Topic: Nath's ban; quickie questions to HTC  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Nath's ban; quickie questions to HTC
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2001, 02:39:00 PM »
If Nath sucked as a pilot, this thread would never be here.  

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2001, 02:39:00 PM »
Heh heh fishy....you talking about that weird little "white dot" that keeps getting reported on channel 1?  

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2001, 02:49:00 PM »

Originally posted by mrfish:
i mean 99.9% of us wouldn't steal but 100% of us lock our door at night -

Hehe, there is an old saying:
"Locks were invented to keep people honest"

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2001, 03:00:00 PM »

Originally posted by Dago:
You want HT to set firm behavior rules?  He wont.  Does anyone really need them?  Cant we police our own actions and not need written rules just so we can see how close we can get to them?

We can't police our own actions exactly for the reasons that it is not a democracy - it is a private company.
 We do not have privilege to affect other players, so how could we have responcibility to do so?
 You are not expected or even allowed to go to the restaurant and making other patrons behave - bouncers are paid and empowered to do that. You can bring a problem to teh owner's attention, that's all.

Speaking frankly, in my eyes enormous technological advantage and better connect quality of AH over it's competitor WB is barely enough to compensate for the smut one has to read when playing it.
 Actually, WB's technological inferiority and less aggressive marketing (no free weeks) may be responcible for less trash among it's customers. It would be nice if the incoming WBIII blew AH out of the water graphically and attracted all that trash away from AH...

Guidelines and rules of behavior is a long-overdue feature for AH.

miko

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2001, 03:12:00 PM »
AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED:
HTC is a privately owned business and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Nath acted like a salamander and got kicked out of the establishment by the owners who were tired of his behavior. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and wont be ejected from future businesses.

Thats enough.

Is it? What about the flames and trash talk like the following:

I've already found you out boy!

Underneath that fake hard candy shell of yours shrouded by vulgarity and incompetence is this lil' dorky LuftWiener.

Full of love, and good will. You can't hide that lisp forever, and the way you fly shows you are quite obviously limp wristed.

You think you have me fooled boy? I know your secrets, I know you try to act like a hard ass... but it still shows through... you're the biggest candy bellybutton of all the LuftWieners.

Santa, Grunherz and Hazed all bundled into one lisping, limp wristed, loving, buttmonkey, bundle of gayness.

Ahhhh, come on out of the closet Seth... you know you can find friends here. We already have several LimpWristed LittleWiener LispWaffe squads... I'm sure they'll just LOVE you up.. err love to have you IN their "squad" (bath houses)

So come on Seth, quit peaking out of that closet and come all the way out.. I can see you in there!
-SW

IMO this kind of continual trash is good reason to be banned from the UBB, whens the last time you read a positive thread or comment from this guy?

Its way past time to make an example of this guy. Any comment made he doesn't agree with invariably get a similar response.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2001, 03:15:00 PM »
Ok, sorry to start a long thread about this again HiTech. All I wanted was some kind of answer and you've given it to me.

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2001, 03:50:00 PM »

Originally posted by StSanta:
Ok, sorry to start a long thread about this again HiTech. All I wanted was some kind of answer and you've given it to me.

BS, you KNOW what a thread like this would do. You are full of it. Public My a....
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2001, 03:57:00 PM »
Mr. T you are just so damn obsessed bout "gayness", are you sure there isnt something you wanna tell us?

Please understand we the AH community will accept you Mr.T and your girlfirend DejaVu, no matter what kind of lifestlyle you lead.

Be honest to yourself Mr T..... POS

[This message has been edited by GRUNHERZ (edited 05-11-2001).]

Offline Jebo44

• Copper Member
      • http://www.vmf222.com
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2001, 04:19:00 PM »
Is this Grun guy a Knight?, cause I do not remember ever shooting him down. The name is farmiliar so I believe he is a Knight. And I do not recall him really abusing us, the Knights. However, maybe the next time he gets on someone we can, as a country talk to him and get him to calm down.

My only suggestion is to take a screen shot of the buffer when he starts going off. Send that screen to HT or keep a diary of screens then take that to HT. If the moron is being an Angle when someone from HT is on and a retard when HT is not on, then this is all we can do.

Maybe it is HT's brother-in-law or something  

And to add, Nath just pushed all the bad buttons on HT and got jacked up. Simple as that.

Furthermore, I hope this does not make HT take time from new planes, patches and updates, just so they can add some additional policing time on the buffer. I am not paying 30 dollars a month for HT to police the buffer, which they do not do with any great frequency. I am paying for a kick prettythang game to be developed, which they do every day I think as customers HT has certain expectations of us as members of this game. I.E. We are adults and we can, as a group, bring distasteful actions or behavior to him. When he gets tired of getting emails on a certain subject or his complaint folder runeth over, then he will do something.

[This message has been edited by Jebo44 (edited 05-11-2001).]

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2001, 04:20:00 PM »
What Toad, Yeager, Lephturn and Dago said. It's not very hard to understand, really. But I suppose it all depends on how you were raised to treat other people.

[This message has been edited by banana (edited 05-11-2001).]

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2001, 04:25:00 PM »
Thats right Rip.
If Nath hadnt been such a good pilot, people would have not cared for his behaviour in the first place.
Its the fact that he pissed them off and he beat them, too.

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2001, 04:40:00 PM »
The old R/C club I belonged to(the Balsa Bashers) used sponsors to keep people in check for the 1st few months of membership. If you could not follow the rules,(tight feild, which required strict rules) your sponsor may drop you for fear of losing his own membership. If you got dropped you where no longer a member.

Im not suggesting Nath be required a sponsor to rejoin, but I wonder how many would step forward if asked...

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2001, 04:55:00 PM »
Sometimes its not a matter of who deserves to be banned, but rather who asked for it.

AKDejaVu

Offline elstevie

• Copper Member
      •  http://stevenewing_1.tripod.com/bf109/
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2001, 05:09:00 PM »
gunman26?ha-ha hee-hee tough guy on the buffer sounds like a little girl on RW.
Tune him in you will see  

------------------

[This message has been edited by elstevie (edited 05-11-2001).]

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2001, 05:20:00 PM »

Originally posted by Camel:
The old R/C club I belonged to(the Balsa Bashers) used sponsors to keep people in check for the 1st few months of membership. If you could not follow the rules,(tight feild, which required strict rules) your sponsor may drop you for fear of losing his own membership. If you got dropped you where no longer a member.

Im not suggesting Nath be required a sponsor to rejoin, but I wonder how many would step forward if asked...

<edit> Rules,
Lets assume he understands basic rule #1. "being disruptive to others in the community and with the staff, will get you banned."