Author Topic: Thanks Htc!  (Read 1243 times)

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2003, 01:45:57 PM »
Originally posted by Joc
Shouldnt be able to change sides AT ALL,pick a country and fly for it,simple,anyone wanting to change should have to contact support.

Then we'd all be Bishops.  :mad:

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2003, 01:50:09 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
spying???  u mean.. someone might spill the beans about the super secret "missun" to level an undefended field and kill all it's outhouses??  oh nooooo!!!   the whole country would lose it's.... it's what?  25 perk points?
lazs

More like it'd put an end to "Hide The Fleet" and long voyages from port to attack an enemy base.  Kiss those coastline furballs goodbye.

No more NOE raids either.

Or ducking B17s between valleys on egress.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2003, 01:57:07 PM »
I think the sideswitch minimum interval should be 6-12 hours. Allowing a switch to the side with the lowest numbers sounds like a good idea, but if there was a mass sideswitch, that side would no longer be the one with the lowest numbers, and people would be free to switch back. Much though it pains me, I find myself agreeing with BNM.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2003, 04:27:34 PM »
Here's an idea.  Divide all the players up according to age groups.  14-24 years old for the Bish...25-35 for the Knights...36-66 for the Rooks.

That way... you'ld have all the whiners on one team...all the wieners on one team...and all the top pilots on one team...and everyone would be happy!

Shuckins

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2003, 05:02:40 PM »
Originally posted by Urchin
who'd have ever thought I'd agree with an ******* like mathman?

Hey, don't get mad at me because I don't have the need to shave my back.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2003, 05:05:31 PM »
TW9,

It's open to interpretation. :D

Regards, Shuckins

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2003, 05:06:40 PM »
Just thought of something.   If we divided the teams up according to age,  WHO would get the sheep?

Puzzled, Shuckins

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2003, 05:31:06 PM »
Well mebbe spying....

BUT read what was said.... no timelimit if you wish to switch to the side with the lowest numbers. +)

If you wish to switch to a side which does not have the lowest numbers... make it 12 hours stuck on the lowest numbered team you switched to.  If another team numbers drop, then you can switch to that one at anytime the #'s are lowest.

You just can't switch to the lowest # team and then hop over to the largest team +)

SKurj

Offline JustJim

• Nickel Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2003, 09:50:13 PM »
I gotta agree with the aggreeing aggreers.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2003, 01:20:32 AM »
age going by age first off id be like the only bish and that would be really bad i say just leave it the way it is we will be fine cause i always use the worng channel on accidient and everyone kills me in seconds

skull12
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline BNM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.christian3x3.com/
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2003, 03:34:23 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
spying???  u mean.. someone might spill the beans about the super secret "missun" to level an undefended field and kill all it's outhouses??  oh nooooo!!!   the whole country would lose it's.... it's what?  25 perk points?
lazs

Maybe, but they could just as easily say, "Lazs is having fun furballing off the CV at 11,2,6 - lets go sink it quick!" and ruin your fun all the time...

Offline trolla

• Copper Member
so thats why ?
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2003, 03:36:42 AM »
the bugger  bish found me when i was way north of a town without it even the town  blinking in a m3. They could switch sides and back in no time under the conn.

There is no logical explanation, he just came right in and found me in under a minute after I had been asking for help for downing a town. The fite was south  of the field so was the spawning point,  I had gone way around to get in from north instead.

Spying is a game cracker.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Thanks Htc!
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2003, 03:45:06 AM »
You don't need to switch side to spy  you just need a friend in the other country.