Author Topic: Bush defaces our flag  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2003, 04:02:40 PM »
lol Sandman... you just don't get it... you just DON'T GET IT!!!!!

:D
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2003, 04:08:00 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
Rip, don't waste anymore time on these idiots.  They obviously don't get it, won't get, and choose not to get it.  I voted for Clinton in '92.  I will never try to hide that fact.  But in '96 I voted for Dole after having seen the errors of my way. No matter what you say, no matter how many facts are put on the table, lib's will never understand what the conservatives try to advocate.  After spending so many years as a lib, I look back now and realise what a genius my father was all those years.  Not ONCE did he ever try to disuade me of my politics.  I found out on my own.  Never ever will I make that mistake again.  Diversity my ass, let's just all be Americans and to hell with all of these damn PC labels everyone is so hot after.

You continually contradict yourself.  When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

ramble on.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 04:10:02 PM by Furious »

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2003, 04:09:38 PM »
I find it funny that the people that rail about political correctness also hate Bill Maher.
sand

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2003, 04:15:40 PM »
Originally posted by Furious
You continually contradict yourself.  When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

ramble on.

You hate it when you look at your reflection inside that post, don't you?

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2003, 04:40:11 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Well, so far Bush hasn't faked tears on the beach of Normandy, he hasn't laughed and joked at an admininstrators funeral, and he's not knocking up 19 year olds in the Oval coffee room, he hasn't turned over our most secret nuclear secrets to China,  

Or hiring people like this  http://www.hereinreality.com/bigbrother.html    running the pentagon and coming up with ideas like this  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,93145,00.html

Kinda makes Clinton look like a saint
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2003, 04:59:57 PM »
Originally posted by Furious

ramble on.

Ok, thank you I will.  Now for you people like Furious who can't understand I will type very, very slow.  I was not defending Drunky's violent answer to a situation he disagrees with, I thought that was apparent but it wasn't to those of a lesser IQ.

Now, what I am defending is the burning of the US flag, something that I disagree with but don't have a hissy when someone does.  Drunky's emotional reaction I can understand but I do not endorse it either.  Where you see a contradiction is where YOU see a contradiction.  So to some it up:

Drunky: Burn the flag and I'll hit you.

DiabloTX: Go ahead and burn the flag, its your choice, but next time find something more productive than that.

This is my final post on this thread.  And yes Sixpence, I agree that those are 2 very unsavory things that Bush has tendered and I will fight them both tooth and nail, but I won't burn the flag in protest.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2003, 05:17:47 PM »
Of all the things he has, is -or will ever do wrong, signing that little toy flag will be rated as one of his greatest failures.

Press on elkronig, your doing movalus dalling
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2003, 06:10:41 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
You hate it when you look at your reflection inside that post, don't you?

Any time you attempt to get a dig in on me, brightens my day.  Please do it more and know that I laugh at you each and every time.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2003, 10:48:24 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Of all the things he has, is -or will ever do wrong, signing that little toy flag will be rated as one of his greatest failures.

Press on elkronig, your doing movalus dalling

What's this the invasion of the body snatchers?

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Bush defaces our flag
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2003, 02:00:07 AM »
dont worry yeager history wont even remember the little flag signing.

why is poindexter in charge of anything btw?