Author Topic: SPYING...........stop doing it FFS.....  (Read 2703 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
SPYING...........stop doing it FFS.....
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2003, 07:29:20 AM »
weavling they were superb! ROFL :)

Offline jonnyb

• Nickel Member
SPYING...........stop doing it FFS.....
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2003, 12:22:50 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
i find wail and his squad always seem to get inside info on missions.. Just yesterday he intecepted a ju87 raid w/ a couple of his buddies..  There was  huge dar bar but he flew directly to our icons as if he knew where exactly where we were in the sector.. But in the end it didnt really ruin my fun.. Ruined mission but i was able to jump on  p38s 6 and take em out w/ my ju87 and even managed a shot off on wail's temp b4 he got my eng and 1 of my gears.. At that point i rtb'd.. the p38 said he was fighting a 109 i was the 1st to engage him.. the 109s didnt show up till just b4 i shot him up.. Even if he was fighting 109 why ignore ju87 thats lighting ur rear end up? I mean they only have bb's so u know i was there for a while lol..

I take offense to this.  I have flown with Wail and the rest of the  412th for over 2 years.  Not once have we ever, in any context, received any insider information regarding missions or enemy locations.  Ever.  We as a squad have too much pride to sink to such depths.  If you have proof, please present it to me and it will be dealt with internally.  Otherwise, have a nice warm cup of STFU.