Author Topic: I want to buy a gun  (Read 523 times)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2004, 08:22:54 AM »
Would you believe I've held a Makarov pistol?  

Didn't fire it though.  The only thing I can remember was that the safety was on the wrong side.

There was an ad for a Ruger .44 Super Blackhawk Hunter which I thought was.....damn sexy.  But no point in drooling any further since I can't have one.  Or shoot one.  Or anything else for that matter.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 08:24:35 AM »
P.S.   'kin 'ell lads.  Be nice fercryinoutloud.  You can't change anything so quit bloody arguing.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2004, 08:26:12 AM »
Swoop - in this thread, you've created a monster!

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2004, 08:26:45 AM »
It's all in good spirits from this side of the pond. Obviously, I can't speak for Lazs.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2004, 08:29:22 AM »
Ya know....I've been real quiet on this BBS for a while now, considered posting in the 'are you a homophobe' thread that no I'm not, couldn't ever be cos then I'd have to stop calling Dowding a friend.....but decided not to.

P.S.  Dowd!  NEVER gonna let you forget!  :D

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2004, 08:34:32 AM »
There are many words that would describe you. None of them would pass the filter.:D
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 08:34:49 AM »
well dowding I suppose that you are being fair in a limp wristed liberal sort of way... as you say, and as everyone here knows... I am only capable of speaking to firearms and furballs.  

Boy are you gonna be embarassed when you grow up... unless you hide in some little liberal enclave like education or something.

lazs

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2004, 08:39:09 AM »
You guys should duel to settle this

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2004, 08:40:57 AM »
Sorry old timer, but I left full time education years ago. And even if you were right, I can grow up whereas you can only grow... old(er).

Besides, I don't think anybody really puts much stay by what is said on this BBS (apart from you, obviously) and therefore it would be hard to be embarassed about it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 08:45:15 AM by Dowding »

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2004, 08:45:37 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Of course it sailed over my head. The complexity behind the ideas spawned by that monumental Californian intellect simply baffles me. I bow to your incredible wisdom, oh Great Lazs, and await, with baited breath, the commencement of another thread in General Discussion about furballing, or a thread here in the O-Club about gun ownership.

I know you will not let me down. In the mean time, I will continue to be amused by your apparently serious discussion regarding the myriad circumstances in which you would shoot someone who didn't agree with you.

Do carry on, old bean.

How many rough drafts did it take to arrive at this opus?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
I want to buy a gun
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2004, 08:47:46 AM »
I take everything said here as being absoluitely solem serious... again... you have pegged me like a butterfly in your collection!

best of wishes on the growing up thing... let me know how it turns out.

lazs