Author Topic: Caught my son flying with the Muppets!  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Caught my son flying with the Muppets!
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2010, 12:27:48 AM »
To reiterate what Guppy has posted adopting children or a child is very rewarding.  My youngest Son is adopted.  We had 3 children already from

previous marriages.  My adoption was not as involved as Dans' it was done in state and county.  The gist of it was that he was just not wanted by his parents.

We wanted him and adopted him at the age of one.   Considering I was learning to change diapers again in 1990 at the age of 40 I think I did very well.  He doesn't like sports,

I do....we both love music....and now to make a long story short he is a junior at Youngstown State University.  His GPA is 4.14 and never takes less the 22 hours a Semester.

He works weekends part time (he doesn't have to) as a Waiter. We invested wisely when he was young to enable to cover his college tuition when he was ready.

He is studying to be an Anesthesiologist.  For Christmas as a joke I purchased some material to make an Anaesthesiologists starter kit which was a brief case and three

ball peened hammers of varying sizes (light anaesthetic, medium, and heavy ) as I explained it to him as he opened his present.

He is mine!  I love him as deeply as I love my other children.  He has rewarded me by being a fine young man who is caring, intelligent and respectful

Adopting is very very rewarding.  I am deeply thankful that the good Lord enabled us to do so.

Too true Hajo.  Thanks for sharing the story :)

Starting again at 49 is a bit different then first time around at 23.  I don't get up off the floor from playing nearly as fast :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2010, 12:37:01 AM »
Good man Guppy, good man!  :aok
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »
I'm sure he lands more sortie's than you do Dan lol.  What a beautiful baby boy !   

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2010, 09:54:07 PM »
 :salute Dan
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'