Author Topic: After Action Critique Wanted.  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: After Action Critique Wanted.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 08:19:35 PM »
Muzzy I got the dreaded 'you have exceed the PM limit of 20 per hour' message.  Umm HUH :huh but sounds good.  I film all of my 'flights'  so lets wing up sometime <S>
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »
First, I wouldn'thave flown a spit , I would be in a G-14 :D. Second I would have looked around to see if there were any more cons around. If not I would have folowed him, if there were I would judge alt, think of how long I would have to kill him, and if it wasn't long I would run and look for and ask for help.
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 12:06:33 PM »
One thing I've learned in trying to transition to BnZ/slashing birds is the need to keep eye on what's around you.  Granted, in this situation we were in difficult terrain and I'm pretty sure the P 47 was nowhere near the vicinity when we started. I *did* see him coming in but being the target-fixated noob I am (was?) I was hoping to get the Hog before he got me.  Yeah, not so much.  :joystick:

-Muzzy

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"