Author Topic: Trakir  (Read 2191 times)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
Re: Trakir
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 03:45:48 PM »

ya, all I got out of that was blah, blah, blah.

Yes, functional illiteracy and/or utter lack of reading comprehension is all too common.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:47:25 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Trakir
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 04:42:02 PM »
Yes, functional illiteracy and/or utter lack of reading comprehension is all too common.

LOL!!! some more of your BS.

If your previous post was about me your so far off the mark that it isn't even funny. Again spreading BS.... of which we all know you don't do  :rolleyes:

As I have said many times in the 11 plus years I have been PAYING to play this game, if I wasn't enjoying myself I would have stopped paying a long time ago. Your reading comprehension is the one I would call into question. Your constant ignoring of facts posted by any number of more knowledgeable people than you shows your lack of ability in acknowledging that you could possibly be wrong is just sad.

Continue as you will. Time will continue to prove me right. Good luck.