Author Topic: 3d MODELING  (Read 1723 times)

Offline MADe

• Silver Member
Re: 3d MODELING
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2015, 12:17:52 AM »
no worries Challenge, I posted to get info.

I'm approaching 60 myself. I was maybe hoping to learn a way to make some dollars, sitting in the woods with my pc after I retire. On a subject I enjoy, aircraft. When I was a mere pup, stationed on AFB's, I used to go down to the flight line and watch them take off. Now in my old age I am trying to recapture something that got away from me in life.

Very nice work BTW.
I have to ask tho, what can you do with your object tank. Is it low enough poly count for online games or is your work meant for something else?

MY PC is ready to return to my learning attempts. I just finished getting all updates in.
ASROCK X99 Taichi, INTEL i7 6850@4.5GHz, GIGABYTE GTX 1070G1, Kingston HyperX 3000MHz DDR4, OCZ 256GB RD400, Seasonic 750W PSU, SONY BRAVIA 48W600B, Windows 10 Pro /64

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: 3d MODELING
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2015, 03:02:42 AM »

Once I finish school (about another year) I will be working this into my first full length animation as part of the Masters program. I have the storyboard hashed out and because of the nature of the story I intend to tell it's pretty easy to skip some steps and move into R&D/Modeling/Texturing/ . . . before completing the animatic.

This. I have a few high-end rendering systems, but even then . . . well, I ran a calculation once and determined it would take about 3-1/2 years to render out what I have planned (given that there were no errors and there will be errors). Hopefully technology improves a little before then.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.