Author Topic: USA=Isreal  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
USA=Isreal
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2003, 02:09:22 PM »
For you, the smug QED is a sig-line. I'm surprised you don't title all your posts "Martlet, the Great American speaketh henceforth with...".
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2003, 02:10:38 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
For you, the smug QED is a sig-line. I'm surprised you don't title all your posts "Martlet, the Great American speaketh henceforth with...".

Nah, this is my sig line:

I am gay...
I can't hide it any longer. I hope you won't think bad of me. I've known it for a while, ever since I bought that 'Greatest Hits of Barbara Streisand' CD.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
USA=Isreal
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2003, 02:28:56 PM »
"Oooooooh.... get her!!!!!!"

Your originality is breathtaking.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2003, 02:34:02 PM »
"Oooooooh.... get her!!!!!!"

Your originality is breathtaking.

Originality?  Since when are quotes supposed to be original?  What's the matter, your BS cd scratched?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2003, 07:37:17 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Don't even bother with him Dowding, it's a waste of time. Martlet has proven himself to be merely an annoyance on this BBS. Nothing more.

That's funny.  Whenever a bleeding heart liberal can't defend his position, it's always because he "can't be bothered" or the other person "isn't worth it".  

Of course, it's plain to everyone else it's really because they don't know what the heck they're talking about.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2003, 07:53:26 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
See what I mean Dowding?

I see what I mean.  

I also see that this this thread was dead until you brought it back up.  You should have left it that way, instead of proving my point.

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2003, 05:20:03 AM »
Martlett: I was not born when the japs occupied Malaysia, but my parents lived under it. My dad, at the age of 12 had to work in a factory producing stuff for the jap war effort. (Until said factory was levelled by B24s - lucky the air-raid siren was working that day). The japanese occupation remains in the collective consciousness of most Malaysians because it was a recent event.

I took it that you were an American and not a Scot.  Amercia has never been occupied, as far as I know.  

Ravs

Offline MC_Honky

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2003, 07:53:06 AM »
The South was occupied by Yankee's and CarpetBaggers.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2003, 07:55:22 AM »
Originally posted by ravells
Martlett: I was not born when the japs occupied Malaysia, but my parents lived under it. My dad, at the age of 12 had to work in a factory producing stuff for the jap war effort. (Until said factory was levelled by B24s - lucky the air-raid siren was working that day). The japanese occupation remains in the collective consciousness of most Malaysians because it was a recent event.

I took it that you were an American and not a Scot.  Amercia has never been occupied, as far as I know.  

Ravs

The north is still occupied by Canadians.

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
USA=Isreal
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2003, 01:47:49 PM »
Only cause we kicked yur sorry arses in 1812 Mart :D
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead