Author Topic: AH fun has dissapeared  (Read 6306 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2000, 06:48:00 PM »
As I aproached a30 from A7, I was at 8k cruising along at 300.  There was a giant furball going on at 30 and all of our hangars were down.  I was hoping to catch some low enemy or a c47.

When I neared 30, an enemy dot apeared about 2k above and directly in front of me.  I decided to hold my speed at 300 and continued climbing slowly.  As the con neared, I saw it was a p-51.  A high fast p51... crap I thought.  Then the p-51 began descending... flying straight at my F4u-1c.  I couldn't help but think "what the hell.. he'd have me if he stayed high".  

He dove towards my nose and I was expecting him to go slightly below me then go vertical and come back down.  Instead, he closed to about 1.2 k then began a slow bank to his left (my right).  I had 300 knots going for me and was able to close the 1.2k instantly once it was a side aspect shot.  I got a good burst off into the plane's belly as he banked away.  A pilot kill was my reward.

RAM: Nice HO AK... I expected better from you.

When it seems like its everyone else that is HO'ing... its doubtful that it is actually everyone else's fault.

AKDejaVu

Renfield

AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2000, 07:05:00 PM »
Welcome to the hypocrisy that is also known as RAM, Deja.

Any time that someone kills him, it was a lame and unfair HO. However, had he killed you, it would have been his superior skill at thwarting (once again) your lame and unfair HO.

He is just a twerp and a child. Or at least he acts like one.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2000, 07:38:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
As I aproached a30 from A7, I was at 8k cruising along at 300.  There was a giant furball going on at 30 and all of our hangars were down.  I was hoping to catch some low enemy or a c47.

When I neared 30, an enemy dot apeared about 2k above and directly in front of me.  I decided to hold my speed at 300 and continued climbing slowly.  As the con neared, I saw it was a p-51.  A high fast p51... crap I thought.  Then the p-51 began descending... flying straight at my F4u-1c.  I couldn't help but think "what the hell.. he'd have me if he stayed high".  

He dove towards my nose and I was expecting him to go slightly below me then go vertical and come back down.  Instead, he closed to about 1.2 k then began a slow bank to his left (my right).  I had 300 knots going for me and was able to close the 1.2k instantly once it was a side aspect shot.  I got a good burst off into the plane's belly as he banked away.  A pilot kill was my reward.

RAM: Nice HO AK... I expected better from you.

When it seems like its everyone else that is HO'ing... its doubtful that it is actually everyone else's fault.

AKDejaVu

From my FE side.

I was going towards A7 after a close fight with HT. I was a bit less that 200 IAS (climbing, autoclimb set to 190). I saw a lower,faster F4U and I did a straight 0G dive towards his left side. I hit 300IAS and levelled the plane ,thinking in my next move after the merge. The F4U was on the right side of my screen ,1 o clock or so (a bit less).

CRASH ! BOOM! PLONK!.ded.

AKdejavu, I DID expect more than you. If I was faster then Id' have done a zoom climb (I'm not stupid ,sir, seems you think I am, but I'm not), and got you in the hammerhead. Damnit is my FAVORITE move in the fw190A8!.

I did a 0G dive I flew straight. Was FULLY my responsability (no evasives, at all. You said that I started them too late, I did start a pullup to zoom the P51). Still you DID headon me. I did a VERY Stupid move,but you did a VERY dumb Headon.

Sorry if it hurts, it is like that.

To say the truth I sucked all night long. I winged with Leon after it and he flew much better than me   . My move on the merge was stupid, seems I dont learn, all the people in MA headons so next time I will do some evasives.

I fell confident and I died. My fault, not yours.

Still you did a HO. It is a dumb move one on one (ok, flame me because I say this about a "valid" tactic   ). I said it on #1. You didnt like it?.Then sorry. If you dont like it next time pull and zoom and start some fine ACM fight instead a cheap HO move.

BTW I have something to tell to Cavalear: maybe you had #1 squelched,but <S!> on the fight you had vs 2 Yak9s. I was the stupid Yak that crashed   I still need to learn to NOT compensate with left rudder in this plane   Spinned and bye bye   . Was a very good flying. Good to see that you know to fight too   .

Renfield, you are like a jackal. Worse,you are like a hyena. Vultures have more morale fiber than you. Get lost ,dweeb.

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 09-01-2000).]

AKSeaWulfe

AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2000, 08:09:00 PM »
Now, correct me if I'm wrong here. I could very well be, I've only been playing these flying games since CK.v91.(what was that? 1994?) Isn't the entire point of air combat to shoot down the enemy? Don't you need to bring your guns to bear on the enemy to shoot him down? Now as I recall, anyone(RAM excluded) would tell you that as long as the ENEMIES guns are not facing you and YOURS are facing him then it's not a "stupid" move. I fail to see how it is stupid to bring your guns to bear on an enemy and shoot him down if his guns are not facing you. You are supposed to kill the enemy as quickly as possible without killing yourself. Sounds like DJ did just that.
I'd call it a smart move, but I guess I'm just a dumb P38 flying allied-opportunist HO dweeb.....
Now back to your regurlarly scheduled pointless thread.
-SW

Offline 214thCavalier

• Silver Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2000, 08:21:00 PM »
Lol Ram yes it was not a "wise" fight for me to get into, I think i was chasing a 190 around when you 2 arrived, not a good time to be experimenting with an F4U. Still it was bed time so i thought stay until dead, i only just cleared the deck as you followed me down and i could see you had no chance of pulling outa it now i know why.
I cant remember which plane i removed the wing from but alas the third was saddling me up even as i took it out.
<S!> to all of you was fun while it lasted.

Renfield

AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2000, 08:25:00 PM »
Moral fiber? (not morale) You discount the story as told by my FE and my posted film of our so-called HO encounter (you never posted yours), yet now you hide behind your FE in this encounter with DJ? You are always the pure one aren't you, RAM?

I stand by my comment - you are a hypocrite. You bleat about the tactics of anyone who kills you and defend your painfully-flawed position to the end. That is stupidity.

I have yet to see a single post that supports your rants, dweeb. You should try buying a clue.

Sorry if it hurts, it is like that.  

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2000, 08:48:00 PM »

I was going towards A7 after a close fight with HT. I was a bit less that 200 IAS (climbing, autoclimb set to 190). I saw a lower,faster F4U and I did a straight 0G dive towards his left side. I hit 300IAS and levelled the plane ,thinking in my next move after the merge. The F4U was on the right side of my screen ,1 o clock or so (a bit less).

Damn.. you sure love to twist it around RAM.  You are outright lying here.  I feel bad that you have to resort to these actions.

I was flying straight toward 30.  You were flying directly from it.  Now.. at what time did you "aproach my left side"?  I can tell you when.. NEVER.  No ammount of lag can make that happen RAM.  BTW.. I'm kinda wondering how a p51 can dive from 3k above and still not be over 300 ias?  Gonna have to call BS on that one too.

Now.. as for your "at 1 o'clock"... I'll call BS on that too.  There is no way I can shoot at your belly before you started to roll.  Its simply not possible.  Your actions are delayed to me.. as mine are to you.  I shot your belly... yet somehow I managed to HO you before you actually made the turn?

Hmmmmmm.

RAM.. its not your FE its you.  You see things as you think they were.  Anything to justify you making a bad move.  This is why people refer to you as being a hypocrite.

The reason you were in front of my aircraft is because you dove there.  I had no intentions of climbing 3k to HO you.

Yet you fly straight at someone.. then say THEY HO'd you.

You twist the story to actually make it sound worse than it was when it was quite simple.  You dove on my nose... end of story.  That makes you the type of HO dweeb you complain so much about.

I'm not under the impression that if you'd come at me with guns a blazing I wouldn't have returned the favor... It would have been to my advantage to do so.  However, that's not what happened as much as you'd like everyone to believe.  You played chicken and lost.  You had alt and you had e and the best you could do was dive on my nose.

You began whining as a result.

AKDejaVu

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2000, 08:49:00 PM »

Originally posted by Renfield:
Moral fiber? (not morale) You discount the story as told by my FE and my posted film of our so-called HO encounter (you never posted yours), yet now you hide behind your FE in this encounter with DJ? You are always the pure one aren't you, RAM?
Heh. THe day I need to hide behind anything to argue with you it will be the end of days  

I offered my film to all those who needed it. I didnt post it as I had no need of it. If someone wanted to see it, he didnt ask me to.

I tell the things as I saw them. It was a clear stupid thing from my side, not to do any kind of evasives. I admited it online and I admit it here. Still HOs are dumb moves, regardless if you kill the other guy or not.

And BTW I wont lose a single bit more of my time arguing with a hyena that runs everywhere it smells carrion. I will only answer you with this,as you dont deserve anything better.

<FINGER> Renfield

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2000, 09:10:00 PM »
Ok dejavu. Now you call me lier. This is, too, my last answer to a post by you. Still as you remain civil (more or less) I will refute your arguments and state mines. Excuse me about the quoting I'll do but I want to go point by point.

Originally posted by AKDejaVu:

I was flying straight toward 30.  You were flying directly from it.

Ask HT if I engaged him on a close fight or not. Ask mosca (he killed HT,I got an assist on him) if it is true or not. I just engaged HT and was climbing after it. There is no lie here.

Now.. at what time did you "aproach my left side"?  I can tell you when.. NEVER.  No ammount of lag can make that happen RAM.

I did a 0G dive pointing a bit left (from my point of view, it is a bit right from yours). I have had a lot of collisions in merges for not keeping enough latteral separation and it is something I ALWAYS do.

BTW.. I'm kinda wondering how a p51 can dive from 3k above and still not be over 300 ias?  Gonna have to call BS on that one too.

Starting at 190mph,climbing. I didnt start the dive until I saw you were clearly faster than me and ready to whip my bellybutton if I stayed that slow.

Now.. as for your "at 1 o'clock"... I'll call BS on that too.  There is no way I can shoot at your belly before you started to roll.

relative position on my screen, low 1 o clock. I started to bank just when I thought I was about to merge. I planned to do a wide low G high yoyo and try to rope you. Then BANG BANG CRASHH!!! bye bye.

Its simply not possible.  Your actions are delayed to me.. as mine are to you.  I shot your belly... yet somehow I managed to HO you before you actually made the turn?

you are seeing me with delay. Very possibly more delay than me to you. Your time to HTC is surely less than mine (I was 380ms at that time, ping plotter on all time and in alt route it is 50-100ms slower). I dont know well how does lag work. I know what I saw. I thought I was about to merge you (less than 100 yards to merge) I rolled left and started to pull. And bye bye. Dont ask me how dont tell me why I dont know net things. I know what I saw and I tell it just as I saw it.

RAM.. its not your FE its you.  You see things as you think they were.  Anything to justify you making a bad move.  This is why people refer to you as being a hypocrite.

There is no justify here. I have already stated more than 10 times here and online that was my fault. MY fault. Still I were killed in a merge, in a way I could only take as a HO. You say it isnt a HO? that you shot my belly? ok, then. Nice work. I saw a HO ,but have no reason to doubt about you. You seem to have a lot to doubt a lot about me . Your problem, not mine.

The reason you were in front of my aircraft is because you dove there.  I had no intentions of climbing 3k to HO you.

200IAS and you want me to remain still? I saw you diving damnit, I knew that was a clear move to win speed and start any low G move to get me. If I was going to have a chance I needed speed and i needed it FAST!. I dived, tried to go under you, but as you were diving o that proved impossible, then I banked and BANG.

Yet you fly straight at someone.. then say THEY HO'd you.

I flew straight. My fault (again). I didnt evade. My fault (again). I took it as a HO. My fault? no,sir, is what I saw.

You twist the story to actually make it sound worse than it was when it was quite simple.  You dove on my nose... end of story.  That makes you the type of HO dweeb you complain so much about.

Heh. Yes I expect people wanting to survive in MA, not to go suicide HOs all day long. That is why I rant so much about it.I am an ingenuous? maybe. But HOs are the stupidest move in this world and nothing will stop me repeating it.

And I didnt twist anything. No need to that. I died, my fault (again), but I saw a HO and I said in #1 that I expected more from you. End of story.

I'm not under the impression that if you'd come at me with guns a blazing I wouldn't have returned the favor...

fortunately I was wise enough not to do the 1.3K MG fake burst I use to do in 190s...well in fact when I do them I evade after it so you'd havent got me.

It would have been to my advantage to do so.  However, that's not what happened as much as you'd like everyone to believe.  You played chicken and lost.  You had alt and you had e and the best you could do was dive on my nose.

I had alt, but E was on your side. 3K difference with a notable lower speed from my side?. Sorry that is a VERY disadvantageous position for a P51.

I didnt play chicken. I dived 0G. I didnt evade, my fault (again). But I saw what I saw and so I told it.

You began whining as a result.
[/QUOTE]

I didnt whine in any moment. In fact I was very surprised to see you doing a HO. But well I wont argue anymore.

AK, do whatever you want. THink whatever you want. Say whatever you want. I know what did I saw and I know that I died because my fault ( again). But I saw a HO and I said that I didnt expect that from you.

you say it wasnt?. OK. fine. GK. I have no reason to doubt about you. Seems you have a lot of them to doubt about me.

Your problem.Not mine.

------------------
Ram, out
Erg/JG26 homepage

I WANT THIS PLANE!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 09-01-2000).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2000, 02:07:00 AM »
Sorry RAM.. that all looks like things you came up with after the incident.  Real nice the way that always seems to happen with you.

AKDejaVu

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
AH fun has dissapeared
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2000, 05:56:00 AM »
It's late, and I'm bored...And I'm NUMBER 100!  Weeeeee!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!