Author Topic: 2 films...  (Read 902 times)

Offline Bushwack

• Nickel Member
2 films...
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2004, 01:10:41 AM »
If your Film Viewer gives error when trying to start film, make sure you have same terrain in your computer what is used in that film.

I had problems earlier, but then foundd out that this was that case.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
2 films...
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2004, 02:23:55 AM »
So in film 1 when you 1st get pings on the Ki.. What should he do at that moment? Scissor you and hope for the best? Obviously running from a LA7 isn't the answer?

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
2 films...
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2004, 05:53:06 AM »
well, throughout the entire fight, up until the first pings i get the impression he was mis-managing his throttle (or pulling too many g's). he never really obtained the speed he needed to go back up into the vertical, which is what he should have done, allowing him to maintain a more controllable advantage. the fight stayed around 10k for quite a while, not an alt that is "best" for an la7.

rolling down and out is one of the worst mistakes you can make against an la7. it's what  I hope to see (no matter what I'm in or up against), but with an la7 you can run them down a bit easier when they hit the deck.

simply put he mismanaged his alt advantage,  squandering his e without a proportionate trade off in being more aggressive for the kill.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
2 films...
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2004, 12:37:05 PM »
bat-fink-you-stink!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
2 films...
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2004, 03:38:03 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
bat-fink-you-stink!

im not feeling flirty today mate, find another guy to hit on :p
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.