Author Topic: pee or else...  (Read 1679 times)

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
pee or else...
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2005, 10:57:51 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
5mg of Haldol would have done the trick and nobody would be in trouble. The guy was already handcuffed and leather strapped to the bed.

IV Lasix and he'd a been spoutin' like a fountain in about 5 minutes....

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
pee or else...
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2005, 02:02:38 AM »
Originally posted by Manedew
They are running right over our rights, yet even the media doesn't see them running over the 5th.... seems like it must be standard practise to try to require pee tests on drug suspects ....  
I refuse to pee on the grounds that I might  incriminate myself!

Offline mora

• Gold Member
pee or else...
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2005, 03:51:11 AM »
Originally posted by hyena426
who said they were lookin for dwi? .i never did..... they can get a breathalizer for dwi..need urine or blood or spinal tap{spinals are illegal anymore to force}..to prove you are higher than a kite while driving

because blood test are not cheap or free...needs to go to a lab and wait a day or 2 before they get results.urine test are cheap and get faster results

they can tell if your high on crack coke or meth when pulled over..because your eyes will allmost look black because your pupils get really wide..it is very easy to tell some one is messed up on meth..why do you think cops point there flash light in your eyes? to watch your pupils diolate..and if they dont..they know your high as hell...and most drugs like meth are visible right away in your system.. alot of truck drivers use meth to stay up late..and its only in your system for 2 or 3 days...thats why its the fav of truck drivers...long as they dont do somthing stupid they wont get pulled over before they have to take a pee test..but!! if they do get pulled over and a cop thinks he is high on meth..he gots all the right to give him a pee test

as for this case..he allready said he was high..i dont think they needed to tazer him

I was talking about whether urine is evidence enough to get convicted and problems of urine testing. Do you think it would stand in court if the suspects pupils are wide there's traces of drugs in urine?

Offline mora

• Gold Member
pee or else...
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2005, 03:54:40 AM »
Originally posted by hyena426
if they do get pulled over and a cop thinks he is high on meth..he gots all the right to give him a pee test

What will happen if it's positive?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
pee or else...
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2005, 07:11:00 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
A cathider (SP) is not a rape it is a standard medical practice.  This guy was not tortured nor was he beat.  All the dramatics aside he was ordered to do something right or wrong and he refused.

It's a rape, if they do this against your will.

I'm pretty sure ,you Gunslinger don't want to have one inserted in your noodle against your will.

Ethically there is no difference between a kidney and a urine sample.

The cop and and the nurses need to be fired IMO.

I find strange a cop can legally ask for samples in the US, it don't work like that here.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
pee or else...
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2005, 10:54:15 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
It's a rape, if they do this against your will.

I'm pretty sure ,you Gunslinger don't want to have one inserted in your noodle against your will.

Ethically there is no difference between a kidney and a urine sample.

The cop and and the nurses need to be fired IMO.

I find strange a cop can legally ask for samples in the US, it don't work like that here.

Yea that's a great solution.  Fire a bunch of good hard working individuals because some coke head strugled.  

Against your will or not the hospital has an obligation to treat a patient even if he's too high to give consent to do something.  The article does not say they were asking for it incriminate the guy.  Geesh I'm gonna stop posting this article is incomplete and I just keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
pee or else...
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2005, 11:24:12 AM »
False, you'll  stop posting because your reasonning is flawed from the start and you know it.

And finally ask 3 doctors what is the "treatment" for cocaine if your have the 3 same answer I'll eat my "beret".

You obvioulsy never worked with junkies and have now idea of what medical ethic mean.

And this  postulate :"good hard working individuals" is nothing but a lie.
They didn't repected their own deontology what else will they not respect ?

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
pee or else...
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2005, 11:37:43 AM »
".....the hospital has an obligation to treat a patient..."

There you go... yet again. It's unbelievable.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
pee or else...
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2005, 11:42:17 AM »
Yea that's a great solution.  Fire a bunch of good hard working individuals because some coke head strugled.  
That's like saying 'Oh yeah, great solution.  That's like punishing some national guardsmen because some students protested'.  The cop wouldn't be fired because the guy struggled, he would be fired because he used absolutely inappropriate levels of force on the guy.  It doesn't matter if you're a rich, well respected senator or a scummy lowlife drug user, you have equal protection under the law from things like this.  That's part of what makes this country great, the protection is supposed apply to everyone, not just the popular.  You are, in effect, dehumanizing the suspect by suggesting that his status as a drug user somehow nullifies his rights as a US Citizen.  I'd just as soon punch him in the mouth as say hello to him, but I won't say the Constitution doesn't apply to him.

Yes, you keep saying the same thing over and over again, but it demonstrates a dramatic misconception about the role of police, the rights of the individual, and the appropriate level of force.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

storch

pee or else...
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2005, 07:43:44 PM »
Originally posted by straffo
False, you'll  stop posting because your reasonning is flawed from the start and you know it.

And finally ask 3 doctors what is the "treatment" for cocaine if your have the 3 same answer I'll eat my "beret".

You obvioulsy never worked with junkies and have now idea of what medical ethic mean.

And this  postulate :"good hard working individuals" is nothing but a lie.
They didn't repected their own deontology what else will they not respect ?

don't do it straffo you won't look the same without it.  eat the bagette instead.  :D   or if you are really brave try a snail  :rofl

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
pee or else...
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2005, 09:27:36 PM »
I was talking about whether urine is evidence enough to get convicted and problems of urine testing. Do you think it would stand in court if the suspects pupils are wide there's traces of drugs in urine?
im not a drugie so i dont know how well it really stands up in court..but!!  dirty pee sample is anuff evidence to get ya fired off a job....so i think if it would get ya fired off a job it would stand up in court