Author Topic: Let the fun begin!  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2005, 03:33:51 PM »
hehe, most players dont expect a jet to enter a slow turn fight. Its the element of "wtf" that allows you to gain the upper hand most times.

Altho, anyone like you, whos got experience, should eat a jet alive in a turn fight like that after it goes beyond a certain point. I think it was me missing two or three shots that set it beyond that point to where I got too slow and lost. Was a good fight, and I dont have many fights that I remember really.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2005, 05:38:48 PM »
You guys really hijacked my thread! :p
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2005, 06:52:34 PM »
blame Wadke
Hornet

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2005, 07:36:37 PM »
Originally posted by Hornet
blame Wadke

No, I think I'll just blame you, it's convient and if not true...who cares? :D
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline TracerX

• Gold Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2005, 08:23:36 PM »
Hey Elfie, It seems Hurri 2c would be best ride for Perkhoging, but isnt C205 better than 109F-4? Also Ki-61?  I love the F-4, but without gondolas I don't think I have ever landed more than 2-3 kills.  You fly with gondolas?

Also, Has anyone ever accumulated more perks than this?  I thought 2,000 was a lot.  Have fun, and I would fly the F4u-4 if your asking.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 08:26:14 PM by TracerX »

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2005, 08:43:09 PM »
Originally posted by TracerX
Hey Elfie, It seems Hurri 2c would be best ride for Perkhoging, but isnt C205 better than 109F-4? Also Ki-61?  I love the F-4, but without gondolas I don't think I have ever landed more than 2-3 kills.  You fly with gondolas?

Also, Has anyone ever accumulated more perks than this?  I thought 2,000 was a lot.  Have fun, and I would fly the F4u-4 if your asking.

I normally do NOT load gondolas in the 109F. The only way I load gondolas is if I know I am going after bombers. I have landed up to 7 kills in the 109F before w/o vulching. 10 with vulches (last kill was airborne and got pwned with the 7.9mm mg's >:-)  ) Think I have the film with the vulches, most were vulches but a couple werent.

109F has an ENY of 43, higher than any of the other planes you mentioned.

I think Leviathn (for one) has more perks than I do.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2005, 08:54:14 PM »
my current fighter perk balance in ~43.2
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2005, 09:35:53 AM »
4 kils in a 202.  1 p51 and 3lalas.  75 perks.  Had I been a bish, it broly be over 200, lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Let the fun begin!
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2005, 12:34:21 PM »
To me the 2 best perk builders are the -1 hog and the Ki-61....

You can fly the -1 hog with 50% and a DT and have huge range with a plane that has both speed and suprising T&B capability. The Ki-61 has even better range with same 50% + DT's and is suprisingly lethal...only shortcoming is pure speed...your simply not going to run away from the horde...on the flip side its not a plane anyone fears so you get alot of attention :)

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson