Author Topic: Does anyone fight anymore?  (Read 3027 times)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Does anyone fight anymore?
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
Just me, hunt me up.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2007, 02:15:52 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Tumor why would you even post in this thread!  climb back up to your perch and run, sir!

I choose my fights.. when, where and how.   I try to avoid allowing others  the opportunity to do it for me, if I can help it.

Because I do not fight on your terms, does not mean I can't, or especially "do not" fight.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:19:02 AM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2007, 12:00:06 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
I choose my fights.. when, where and how.   I try to avoid allowing others  the opportunity to do it for me, if I can help it.

Because I do not fight on your terms, does not mean I can't, or especially "do not" fight.

Lol,  I got film of you "choosing" your fights bud.  And I don't think taking 3 to 4 passes on a plane already engaged and missing puts you in a category of a "fighter"!  LMAO!  Better yet, lets do some duels in your jug or pony, maybe we can see your "style" of fighting.  It will be co-alt of course, and 1 vs 1!  LMAO! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2007, 03:43:07 PM »
Skyrock

I have nothing to prove to you, I'm quit happy with the way I choose to engage in this game.  Should you choose to continue humping my ankle... I wish you the best.

Good Day.

Tumor

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2007, 07:30:25 PM »
Skyrock

I have nothing to prove to you, I'm quit happy with the way I choose to engage in this game.  Should you choose to continue humping my ankle... I wish you the best.

Good Day.

Tumor

Tumor, as many of your squaddies(some I have known for a long time) tell me you're a good guy, then why do you think that it would be to prove something, to go to the DA and do a few duels!  You obviously don't mind following me around the MA cherrypicking me!  So why not lets have a fight where we have an even chance to start with??  Just a friendly offer bud!  I just don't think you should come into a thread like this when I watched you run from me when I was at 8k and you were at 12k  and talk about fighting!  You didnt mind turning back when I engaged someone else, so is this what this thread is talking about??  Remember, just a friendly offer for a few good fights! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2007, 08:27:27 PM »
No Skyrock... I don't like you and I want nothing whatsoever to do with you, other than expect you end your ankle-humping campaign like you said you would.

(P.S.  I will post where I want, when I want... what you think about it really has 0 influence on my decisions... or gameplay for that matter).

Tumor

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2007, 08:36:56 PM »
No Skyrock... I don't like you and I want nothing whatsoever to do with you, other than expect you end your ankle-humping campaign like you said you would.

(P.S.  I will post where I want, when I want... what you think about it really has 0 influence on my decisions... or gameplay for that matter).

Tumor

Good for you runner boi!  LMAO!
:aok  Hey, after seeing you fly, I wouldn't want to duel me either, it wouldn't be pretty!  :rofl

Offline bizz

• Copper Member
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2007, 09:56:50 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
 You didnt mind turning back when I engaged someone else,

Wow he's still whining about this:rofl Somebody needs to get out of the house a little more often.
Bizz
334th Fighter Squadron "The Eagles"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2007, 10:00:17 PM »
Originally posted by bizz
Wow he's still whining about this:rofl Somebody needs to get out of the house a little more often.

this thread is about fighting maybe you and Tumor go to O'club!  NO need for altrunbunnies even posting in this thread!  :aok

storch

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2007, 10:10:36 PM »
Originally posted by SkycRock
this thread is about me,  :aok

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2007, 10:50:40 AM »
BnZ fighting I can at least respect.  People who continue to extend even when they have an alt advantage and are more than 3k out, only to turn back into you once you get bored of chasing them and break off I can't respect.  Your "tactic" is to avoid a real fight and only engage when you can cherry pick.  Defend it all you want, it's still pansy tactic.  I don't understand what gratification someone gets by more or less boring people to death.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2007, 02:07:44 PM »
Originally posted by bsdaddict
I don't understand what gratification someone gets by more or less boring people to death.
LMAO:rofl Classic!:aok

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2007, 05:09:35 PM »
Goin in right now to fight, look me up. :)