Author Topic: Does ENY make a difference? HaHa  (Read 1621 times)

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Does ENY make a difference? HaHa
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 03:15:01 PM »
Originally posted by AAolds
How long were you afk or sitting in the tower pickin your ***? I ask because you obviously missed about 2-3 hours of the knights being beaten into a corner by both sides and the map showed little to no activity between Bish and Rooks--some of us can actually read the map and see where the action is at or not at.  

I've read other posts from you and I know you dont like me.  Got a problem with me, take it up with me directly instead of being a wuss and draggin it into here.

You obviously cannot read a map and do not know what was  happening.  I knew what was happening because I had just spent a couple of hours flying for the bish.  You spent no time flying for the bish.

As far as not liking you: You're a whiner, and a malcontent.  I am not going to expend the energy to "not like you", nor am I going to waste my time taking anything up with you directly beyond this post.  You are dismissed.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »
Originally posted by Gulp
Of course its not all 200 in my example, but it's very common to be outnumbered in every sector that has action eventhough you have more players than either other country.

Hmm, let's agree to disagree then.  I see the very phenomenon you mention occur now and then but it has been, every single time, a matter of low numbers on a particular team.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 04:40:56 PM »
Originally posted by Xasthur
Amen. 109F or E

Even the 109A8..... ****ing monster of plane....31 ENY... no worries.
  this i dont understand you are right it is  a crazy plane why is its eny value so high?

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 05:36:15 PM »
Swap sides or fly an FM2 or P40. Either way, you might actually have some fun and learn something new...
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Carwash

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »
I've been flying 190A5 lately, ENY has not bothered me too much.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »
I only fly 1 plane, and it has an eny of 5--if eny is 5.5, i'll try the other arena--failing that, I'll occasionally switch sides and fight the 3rd country
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 09:20:42 PM »
Flying the 109s I do not usually have to deal with ENY but when I do I switch to my other favorites teh 190s and F4F.  As far as country switching, I am a knight and will always remain such. Not to say that the other countries are not good, but I like what I like. :D

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 09:31:42 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Well ... if you are down to only being able to use P-40Es then you really have quite a few more guys.

I would think that 15+ guys in P-40Es with 500lb bombs could easily handle 5+ LTARS.

Can't get that many guys together ? ... oh well ... can't blame ENY ... just poor organization.
Pfft . . . two four year olds armed with slingshots could hold off 5 LTARs . . . Everyone knows they suck.  :noid

All seriousness aside, the rest of the above post is valid.

Originally posted by SlapShot
It has always been this way, but it is much more prevalent now than what AH was in the past. There use to be squads that would hunt and battle each other ... now ... they race to opposite ends of the map and see who can collect as many defensless bases the quickest.
This I am not so sure about.  I have no doubt it still happens at off-peak times, but the smaller maps with larger numbers pretty much ensures more fights than before.  During peak times (Fridays and Saturdays) when I am able to play, there is rarely an opportunity for any kind of "sneaky raid" just due to the sheer volume of players.

Not to mention that every base actually captured is usually followed by a 45 minute to an hour counter-attack.

No, I would say the fights are larger and better than before -- at least in LW arenas.

As for the squads hunting other squads, please ask the AKs and HAs to cease and desist . . . we are becoming quite annoyed.  ;)
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »
i find ENY and 120 caps= :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 10:58:37 PM »
SteveBailey, you remind me of gutless man who goes and paints insults about someone on an overpass or a watertower and then hides in their trailer.   As for my so-called whining, I can point out problems and voice discontect about things if I so choose and you dont have to like it or agree with it.   Good riddance unto you.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.