Author Topic: Tracer users  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
Re: Tracer users
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 03:39:23 PM »
Like Bustr said, I think that there are more important fish to fry right now, and even though HTC said in pretty clear terms to focus on bugs and not on figuring out work arounds for current features/changes, it'll still end up being a common question and  issue, so it'll be something that gets a lot of airplay in the future, like it or not.  Just not in beta right now, which is completely understandable, after all they do work, just look different, and fixing unbroken things is probably not a popular agenda item anywhere when trying to get something new off the ground.

IMO though, FOV doesn't really resolve it all that much, even 60 still looks and works much differently than AH2, but I too have found 95 to be something I've gotten used to shooting with through a number of hours spent shooting drones, and having always used the small death dot have figured out most of my new shooting cues and angles.  They have changed, no question, but it's not impossible to adjust to it.  Just takes some time.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 06:23:56 PM »
I can't get the cute girl in my Music Theory class to look at me, now thats depressing.  :cry

Tell her you have a theory on making music but cant do it alone, so you need her to come over and help you on it
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 06:44:31 PM »
I always had tracers on but never used them for aiming. I have tracers on so that the sub-knight knows that someone is shooting at him.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck