Author Topic: Will the free-falling 8.5 ton Chinese space station crash into lower Michigan?  (Read 2257 times)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Dr. Spencer had a blog post about this last week.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2018/03/chinese-satellite-filled-with-corrosive-fuel-will-probably-hit-the-ocean/
from the article ; "Chinese satellite filled with corrosive fuel will probably hit… the ocean"
Could have radioactive plutonium energy cell ,( maybe they use this in unmanned space probes only.)Voyager 1/2 was launched in "77 has reached the edge of the solar system, with one of this on board, still working transmitting  radio signals to Earth after 40 years.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioisotope_thermoelectric_generator .   Few ears ago, a Russian satellite crashed in NW Canada with one of this devices contaminating a wide area , luckily bushes only;,  multiple heads dragon like moose has been later spotted.
What if this space junk ignored for years passing every 2 hours above USA is Trojan horse EMP weapon ?  would drastically reduce the response time.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Relax.  We have nothing on this puny planet that is going to have an adverse effect on outer space, nor the galaxies beyond.
We are but a mouse turd in a big bag of rice, combined with many more bags.

Coogan   :noid
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Kool Aid  :rofl

Let us all put on our tinfoil hats, the reflected energy from government mind control satellites will combine with the government weather control satellites and push the chinese junk away from the planet and into deep space. I read it on dailymail so it has to be true
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
" multiple heads dragon like moose"  :headscratch:
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
" multiple heads dragon like moose" 

Such a moose once bit my sister...

- oldman

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
You can come out of your bomb shelters now. Reentry windows opens at 2200 UTC and is open for 6 hours. This means that N America and Europe is out of harms way as the 4 orbits the space station will cover during that times lies over S America, Africa, ME, Central Asia and  China.

(or rather: Bummer you will miss a spectacular firework that poses pretty much zero risk to humans)
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member

Such a moose once bit my sister...

- oldman

Poor thing.....

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
It would be nice if it doesn't have a RTG.

If it does, the shielding for it is likely intense enough to survive to the ground..............provided it rides in the station long enough before breakup to enjoy the aerodynamic drag of the station itself.

If it has a S90 core, I would prefer it makes it to the ground intact rather than leaving a plume of strontium across the sky.

If a "dense and heavy object" from the station departs at a high enough altitude, it will likely burn to nothing.   

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Havent seen anything about it having a RTG, and I dont see the why it would as its solar panels would deliver the power needed for normal operation.

Edit: Image of the path during the reentry window:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZtPrzXX0AUysCG.jpg
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:27:53 AM by Zimme83 »

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Less then 30 minutes to go, re-entry estimated off the west coast of south america
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
It actually landed NW of Tahiti.  Which is about 2 Australia widths from the antipode of Michigan, the opposite side of the world.  Good job, it would be hard from them to be more wrong.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
It dropped in the perfect area so I guess the world survived.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Let’s invaded China just incase :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
You can come out of your bomb shelters now.
Not yet , heavy chemtrails today and  5G is being tested, i hear voices screaming in my head, about to go nutz like those dutch cows; i ordered a Magneto's helmet on eBay. 

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Are the brown and white cows  Dutch?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario