Author Topic: WTC #7's collapse  (Read 4454 times)

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2004, 01:19:52 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
A few days before?  So yoiu are saying they knew of 911 attacks before hand?

no im saying that someone who used to work there confirmed later that there were a lot of non announced drilling in the buildings some days before attacks

Stop asking sutch questions and go read that page, if you want to speak about it.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »
So the exposives were rigged prior to 911, but with no knowlege of the upcoming attacks?  Why?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2004, 01:23:34 PM »
kieran: I have spoken my thoughts clearly to you, without dodging or obfuscation

You've offered nothing...

Your basic physics argument was totally defeated too...

It was not mine.. I quoted...  It was not defeated.. The building fell at very very near freefall speed.. That is NOTHING slowing each consecutive floor...

Bottom line: you WANT there to be a conspiracy. You were convinced from the beginning there was. These pieces of "evidence" merely confirmed what you already wanted to believe.

I believe, obviously with no creditable evidence about #7 falling, that it is not the nice neat little package that has been sold to the american people.....

All I care to discuss is #7 as it is the easiest target... Of course if government reasons were proven false that could and probably would lead to other things...
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2004, 01:23:44 PM »
Maslo, are you Kappa?  If WTC #7 was brought down as part of massive conspiracy that involved people knowing about the attacks in advance (and rigging the building appropriately ahead of time), then you must be Kappa!

My argument for you being Kappa is just as strong as your argument about...  stupid craziness.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2004, 01:28:48 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
So the exposives were rigged prior to 911, but with no knowlege of the upcoming attacks?  Why?

never ever happen that steel building colapsed because of fire

im not saing anything im bringing fatcs, that are intersting

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2004, 01:28:53 PM »
Rigging a building for implosion is a very time consuming and dirty job. It can take upwards of a month or more to get a building completly ready to be safely demolished. It involves drilling into support beams and placing shaped charges. Cosidering the building was in use well before 9/11, it would be much harder.

OK, so let's consider the controlled demolition. How did the team get shaped charges into the building? How could they drill into support beams that were buried behind walls without leavinga  huge mess? How could they cover such a large hole in the wall so no one would be suspicious? How could they close off sections of the building without alerting someone? How could they activate the explosives is there was no detcord and no electrical connections?

Know why buildings collapse like that? Gravity, maybe? If the supports in the center of the ground floor are weak, they collapse first. Hence, the building falls in on itself. Now if the supports on one side went first, then it would topple over.

As for WTC 1 and 2, the "explosions" you see are windows blowing out as the floors compress the air as they fall. The Twin Towers were not designed to be demolished conventionally, as the "mesh" structure could not support shaped charges.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2004, 01:30:10 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
Maslo, are you Kappa?  If WTC #7 was brought down as part of massive conspiracy that involved people knowing about the attacks in advance (and rigging the building appropriately ahead of time), then you must be Kappa!

My argument for you being Kappa is just as strong as your argument about...  stupid craziness.

Chairboy, what im asking and you seem to be too stupid to figure out is for other creditable reasons #7 might have fallen.. Other than the buildings owner saying it was demolished.. Or pulled.. FEMA can give no other credible reasoning..

Why is this so hard to grasp?? why dont you attempt educating yourself whereas you might possibly (however unlikely) add something constructive to the thread.... So far you add nothing but off topic argument.. example?? saying im maslo.. I mean com'on man.. get teh F E K outta my thread if thats ALL you have..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2004, 01:30:54 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy

yes kappa is my schizophrenic part

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2004, 01:31:45 PM »
Up until Pearl Harbor, ther were no direct attacks on US soil by an outside force.

Up until 9/11, no major building collapsed from fire damage.

According to your logic...Pearl Harbor was staged to get America into WWII, right?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2004, 01:34:30 PM »
stay on subject please texace..

you seem to have some sort of knowledge about implosions.. Have you watched the film of #7 falling? What are your theories??
- TWBYDHAS

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2004, 01:38:17 PM »
letter about Declaration of war from US has been send to Pearl Harbour Unit via civil post office.

look at that  from economical point of view.. PH were thing whitch has been very need and welcome to convince public opinion ...

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2004, 01:52:39 PM »
I believe, obviously with no creditable evidence about #7 falling, that it is not the nice neat little package that has been sold to the american people.....

All I care to discuss is #7 as it is the easiest target... Of course if government reasons were proven false that could and probably would lead to other things...

I've offered plenty of MY OWN discussion without resorting to cut-n-paste innuendo that YOU are providing. You could follow your own advice and grow a pair for yourself and try discussing YOUR conclusions.

Let's try it this way, kappa/maslo style...

Absent any motive for staging the 9/11 attacks, I find no credible reason to believe the US adminsitration was involved. I don't believe the nice neat little package political zealots such as yourself contrive to convince me otherwise. Start with giving me a clear reason why this administration would want 9/11, then you have a jumpoff point for your witch hunt.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2004, 01:57:03 PM »
and still kieran   you offer nothing.. not a surprise....

knock knock kieran.. the subject is how and why WTC building #7 fell..

My conclusion is building #7 was demolished.. I wish someone could explain to me how Im wrong..

My reasoning for this conclusion..

The building's owner said it was...
No steel framed building has ever fallen due to fire..
No other credibal evidence is availible..
FEMA is unable to find a creditalbe reason, hence no reason given..
It is documented that people were aware that #7 was about to fall...
Visual evidence...
Footprint evidence...
Location evidence...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 02:02:29 PM by kappa »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2004, 02:01:32 PM »
Originally posted by kappa
and still kieran   you offer nothing.. not a surprise....

knock knock kieran.. the subject is how and why WTC building #7 fell..

My conclusion is building #7 was demolished.. I wish someone could explain to me how Im wrong..

Knock knock, Kappa... why would this administration knock it down?

You've had plenty of reasons given to you which you've summarily dismissed without consideration. When asked specific questions that nail your tail to the wall you ignore and move on. You aren't answering the hard ones, are you?

BTW, where did you get your physics degree? Or is it an engineering degree? Someone with your level of expertise surely must be a degree holder in some physics or engineering field...

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2004, 02:04:31 PM »
LOL!

I Just spent/wasted some time viewing this video link. The guy in the video  is a moron.

My theory is that bombs are in every building in the US, ready to be triggered when  hijacked airliners crash into them.

"Everything is hidden in plane view" sounds like his brain is hidden in plane view also.

YEARRRHHH!