Author Topic: WTC #7's collapse  (Read 4433 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2004, 10:17:33 AM »
Originally posted by majic
Understand, the twin towers were very unique in design, comparisons to other buildings just don't work.

How so?? Because the I-beams were so large that american industry could not produce them?? We had to import them.. What was unique about them??

Nothing was unique about WTC #7...
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2004, 10:57:09 AM »
Originally posted by kappa
excellent objectivity kieran..

Let me be clear; I don't believe you are the least bit objective. I'm not claiming to be. ;)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2004, 11:03:46 AM »
Wow....and you guys think Rush is bad...lol

Kappa...how old are you?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2004, 11:22:59 AM »
Larry Silverstein, the owner of WTC #7, openly admits on a PBS documentary about 9/11 that building #7 was imploded the day of...

to quote again:  

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

I watched the video Orel.. I think it has convinced me.. There is simply too much evidence to ignore..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2004, 11:25:23 AM »
Originally posted by Rude
Wow....and you guys think Rush is bad...lol

Kappa...how old are you?

More personal questions Rude? What point will that make in your mind??

Im old enough to consider ALL possibilities in most any event... Are you?
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2004, 11:34:02 AM »
I watched the video Orel.. I think it has convinced me.. There is simply too much evidence to ignore..

...convinced you of what? You always just stop short of making a clear statement.

...and I'm pretty sure you were convinced before you watched any video. ;)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2004, 11:38:34 AM »
Originally posted by kappa
More personal questions Rude? What point will that make in your mind??

Im old enough to consider ALL possibilities in most any event... Are you?

Well...you must be young since you wouldn't answer my question....which is fine, being young is a good thing.

All I have to say is that if you believe that our government orchestrated the events of 9-11, then you're whacky:)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2004, 11:40:44 AM »
OK,

I'm ready to declare.

It was definitely John Ashcroft, in the NYC subway, with a LAW missile!

I win!

I win!

I win!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2004, 11:45:22 AM »
Originally posted by Rude
Well...you must be young since you wouldn't answer my question....which is fine, being young is a good thing.

All I have to say is that if you believe that our government orchestrated the events of 9-11, then you're whacky:)

Really Rude?? So you consider yourself to be a thinker?? Able to rationalize things in your mind??

Read this thread and the links I've given (or find your own PLEASE) about WTC building #7 and explain to me how and why it fell with some sort of qualifing argument other than 'I'm wacky'...  After all, this is why I post this thread for other ideas.. Not to be called whacky..

Again, I seek answers not criticism.......
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 11:47:26 AM by kappa »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2004, 11:46:34 AM »
Kappa,

Stop being such a coward and just come out and tell us WHAT you have been convinced of.

The websites you keep referring to also claim that the Pentagon wasn't hit by an airplane, what do you think of that?
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2004, 11:48:24 AM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
Kappa,

Stop being such a coward and just come out and tell us WHAT you have been convinced of.

The websites you keep referring to also claim that the Pentagon wasn't hit by an airplane, what do you think of that?

I think it was...

Again chairboy.. stop being weak and explain WTC #7 to me..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2004, 12:04:47 PM »
There must be some among you, im sure not responded to this thread yet as most who have are very cowardly, that could possibly have the balls to challenge these inconsistencies given by our government and what has been reported to have happened by major news media, fire fighters, eye-witnesses, and even the owner himself..  

Stop relating me to WTC #7 and give me evidence contrary to whats written here about WTC #7?? I know who I am.. I dont care who yall are.. Talk to me about WTC # 7.. or is that too far a grasp?? Your minds incapable?
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2004, 12:06:53 PM »
dude i saw some evil looking chemtrails this morning. They actually spelled out 7 and two large I I which i think represented the twin towers. Its those damn monkeys that nasa sent into space and didnt tell us what ever happened to them!

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2004, 12:09:03 PM »
You people are pointless as well as brainless... What a ****ing waste of ****ing time! And to think such things couldnever happen with brainless wonders like these among our country... Now THATS a leap........

Skuzzy.. please lock this thread before I do something that gets it locked..
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 12:14:11 PM by kappa »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2004, 12:11:08 PM »
when owner of #7 admit that he ordered to abandon it and someone here call kappa to be "idiot" i can do nothing more that IMAO

sure Rude , US gov. would never ever do sutch thing.

and US president would never ever borrow oney from Bin Ladin's family .... we are probably silly young tards, but we can determine that  1 + 1 is not -2