Author Topic: Utter Crap  (Read 4901 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 05:24:55 PM »
Puck is dee debil and Zanth wears the mark of da beast.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 05:25:53 PM »
Novocaine from dental surgery Arlo?

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2004, 05:26:03 PM »
HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 05:26:28 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
Thing is people want to fly with their online friends and they feel that since they pay for the pleasure of flying online they should be able to fly whatever they want from the planeset.

Being forced to do otherwise is going to get up people's nose.

If you have limited time available for AH and then you find yourself forced to either change sides or lose your favourite plane - I couldn't get a frikken A8 or a seafire mk2 at one stage - you might as well say screw it and go and look at Targetware or IL2.

Your sacrifice by quitting will be appreciated by fellow pilots who can now fly a Seafire.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2004, 05:28:40 PM »
dragoon's signature:

in other words......
Dont gimme no schitt, no bullschitt

DRAGOON--->Guess your signature is not any indication of your ability to adapt and over come adversity. And here I complimented the Rooks recently for their evidence of cohesiveness as a country by virtue of the bu++ kicking Knights and Bishops have received for many months. Am I under the delusion that my fancyfull faith in the Rook superiority is ill founded?????? :eek:

WELLLL whom do I complain to? I'm insulted. I placed my reputaion as a DWEEB on the line thinking the Rooks had figured out how to overcome the adversity of AH's disorganised game play. Are you now admitting the ride is more important than the MAN?????:rofl

I am so ashamed,,,guess I'll just go let Shane SLAP me SLOBBERDONKEY................ ...:cool:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Utter Crap
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2004, 05:30:08 PM »
In the space of an hour the rooks went from a 30 player adv to-

Bish 89
Knits 87
Rooks 91

Looks like it's working.:D

Dragoon if rook have been having low numbers lately then you have nothing to worry about.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Zanth

• Silver Member
      • http://www.a-26legacy.org/photo.htm
Utter Crap
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2004, 05:30:19 PM »
lol at buster - I had missed the irony of the signature.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Utter Crap
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2004, 05:31:30 PM »
Fact remains a lot of squads moved to rook when they were the underdog for so long.

Cool, and as it should be.

Now that they have the numbers some of those squads should be rotating back to knight & bish.

Since they don't seem to want to on their own HT has to implement a program to encourage them.

Aces High has been a continually changing online enviorment since it started way back when.

I for one am glad to see yet another change. Quit whining, & deal with it for a tour. Let em get the bugs out.

THEN see where your at.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2004, 05:33:23 PM »
_Schadenfreude_,

I'd not be surprised if the sides are pretty balanced pretty quick and this becomes a rare effect.

A lot of non-diehard Rooks switched to them and can switch elsewhere without the angst that seems to grip some squads.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline peregrin

• Zinc Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2004, 06:23:01 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
Thing is people want to fly with their online friends and they feel that since they pay for the pleasure of flying online they should be able to fly whatever they want from the planeset.

Being forced to do otherwise is going to get up people's nose.

If you have limited time available for AH and then you find yourself forced to either change sides or lose your favourite plane - I couldn't get a frikken A8 or a seafire mk2 at one stage - you might as well say screw it and go and look at Targetware or IL2.

I've always felt I should be able to fly the f4u-4, unperked of course.  So what?  Cancelling an account means you never get to fly your favorite ride ever.   That's kind of like decapitation as a headache cure.
--Peregrine.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2004, 07:25:16 PM »
I don't get all the angst, wasn't Zazen just telling us the other
day how leet the Rooks were.  You know..how much better their
k/d and how the other countries just couldn't measure up?

Surely flying different aircraft couldn't effect the uberness of
rookdom..that would be very strange indeed:rolleyes:
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Utter Crap
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2004, 07:27:12 PM »
Originally posted by Rino

PH.....:lol :rofl
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2004, 07:28:31 PM »
Originally posted by Rino

:lol Seems like thats what I read as well......

Funny how some never quite know what that smell is til they finally ask...and that reply comes....

"Huh that was BS":lol
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
lets see
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2004, 07:34:55 PM »
change the game piss off 45% of the population. they pay their 15 per month to fly the game they know and love. and IF you think for 1 second we dont have the right to ***** about it your wrong or you are prolly a bish or nit.

reminds me of when they finally updated diablo 2. they got rid of the hacked items and crap but ruined the game completly.

all you BBS flamers are missing the point here. its not only gonna effect the rooks but all countries as well. i cant wait to hear your whines when you cant be a dweeb and it will happen.  sad part about it is that the rooks (hate to say this) were the easiest prey. when i was a nit for like a year. and yes we were outnumbered almost every night but it made for sorties with 5 to 10 kills each.  it was only when the bish and rook gangbaned us constantly that it got old. but the numbers things wasnt a factor.

how many people are actually sitting AFK on a country with numbers and that country suffers the penilty? hard to say. How many players on that country are busy recruiting or training newbs and are not actually in combat with the other countries? how often do i goto a tower and see 2 or 3 peeps AFK for hours?? very often. then ya goto a different tower and the same thing...many players afk or busy just bull****tin and not flyin. from what i understand this effects the penilty.

although i havent had the pleasure of not being able to fly what i want yet.......its gonna happen sooner or later and its gonna happen to you all as well.....think about it.

i have 32 squad members 13 of which are talking about cancelling or striking. i am obligated to voice their opinions as well. im sure they gonna post shortly cause i know for a fuqu that the rooks are pissed off. i even tried to get my squad to move but half em  refuse...and this was b4 the patch. so there ya go........if my squad falls apart cause of the patch......whatever.

point is it needs to be changed back or a different solution needs to be fingered out. i will voice my opinion when i feel i should and if ya dont like it get over it. look at the big picture not of the now but of the near.

oh yea, dont gimme no schitt no bullschitt: and bustr if ya dont like it sir refer to my signature for your solution. far as im concerned your just another BBS flamer like the rest in which i hold little regard for. :aok refer to the part that says ESAD please......oops looks like your able to tolerate schitt due to the fact that its what flows from your lips. get over it flamer

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2004, 07:38:50 PM »
lol,  you are just wearing your selfout.  but ya what, maybe it is time for you to get out of what shane calls the Girl planes.  I'll be happy to see less rook 51's and bish la7's.  maybe your squad should change sides.  don't be part of the prolbme be a cure of it.
II/JG3 DGS II