Author Topic: Utter Crap  (Read 4953 times)

Offline anton

• Nickel Member
      • http://n/a
Utter Crap
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2004, 12:31:36 AM »
:D ,;) ,:p ,:cool: ,:rofl ,:aok

That about sums this 1 up!

<>HTC

Anton

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2004, 12:33:32 AM »
Originally posted by Hyrax81st
Je suis malade et fatigue... tu jour la mem chose...

I can understand that Hyrax, i thinkat some point or another,it happens   to all of us, and for different reasons.

I'm flyin with low fps, in ancient planes on an outnumbered country, and I always find a way to enjoy myself, ok granted, that usually follows many beer, but that doen't detract from my point.

mais bonne chance, et bonne vol, .
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2004, 12:41:46 AM »
Originally posted by Sikboy
Signpost ahead:

<-----------
 Warbirds
------------>
Fighter Ace

Good luck mystery squad!

-Sik

That'll 'bout double the players in WB, right ?:D

Offline 4510

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2004, 12:55:10 AM »
Originally posted by Octavius

HTC is not forcing you to play a certain way.  He stated before, a choice is being offered.  If you refuse to switch countries, YOU are forcing YOURSELF to remain limited.

And HiTech is admitting that the three country model is a failure... and other things have to be done to even the sides.

Let's go to two countries. When you log in you get dumped into whichever country is short people.

No need for squads either.

Can get rid of all those country stats, player stats, squad stats.  Man... the more I look at this the more advantages I see.  Imagine the amount of overhead that could be saved if we did that.  A lot less to maintain etc.

Offline 4510

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2004, 12:58:27 AM »
Originally posted by Zanth
Can't (and won't) speak for anyone else, but I'll probabaly resubscribe, pending news on how this is working of course.

Heya Zanth.  I will wait and see how it works out as well... but I might just change places with you.  We can neatly offset each other.  

I don't care to be told that I have to change countries to fly my plane(s) of choice.  Especially where I have no control over who decides to fly in which country.

Offline 4510

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2004, 01:01:26 AM »
Originally posted by thrila
In the space of an hour the rooks went from a 30 player adv to-

Bish 89
Knits 87
Rooks 91

Looks like it's working.:D

Dragoon if rook have been having low numbers lately then you have nothing to worry about.

30 plane advantage to the combined BISH / KNIT numbers or just 30 planes more than the next highest country?

Why doesn't the three country model allow the two lower countries to to focus on the larger and prevail?  That is why we have three countries?

There should be absolutely no reason we need parity between the three countries... as long as balance can be maintained to prevent a runaway by any one country.

Offline 4510

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2004, 01:04:38 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
What's worse, flying with people you don't like or flying a plane you don't like?

Being FORCED to have to make a choice....

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
ahhh
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2004, 01:37:39 AM »
Originally posted by airbumba
Dragoon, get another translater,,,,lol.

Ton francais est pire que la mien. Prendre ce pour la vrais francais de Quebec, vas donc chier mon hosti de tapette!! Ci t'es au rien miuex de faire que brouille (sp? lol) vas leche la cul de ton chien.   Arrete de fair la baboon, sort ton tete de ton cul puis vol une autre l'avion, mon hosti de christ!!

lol

Man my french written sucks...

so you question my sexuality eh?

"Your French is worse than the mien.  To take it for French truths of Quebec, thus **** my hosti of queer!!  Are Ci to you with nothing miuex to make that estrangement (sp?  lol) go leche the bottom of your dog.  Arrete to fair the baboon, leaves your tete your bottom then flight the another plane, my hosti of Christ!!"

lol takes one to know one :aok

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
at least
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2004, 01:47:59 AM »
kj714 at least im not part of a squad known for cheaters lol. i seem to remember wilby going rook, upping buffs and letting your dirty fokkers vulch him to death to pad scores and gain perkies. so you think its funny that my squad are not playing in the numbers we are used to playing? they logged on and simply said F this and logged out. the strike they was talking about had nothing to do with your lame attempt at a laugh. they are talking about not playing, quitting and simply screwing with the system to make it hell on those who started this whining schitt. and i bet you were the number one whiner. your squad CO said for everyone to cool it and here ya are again. so i think im gonna search for a post.

dont start something ya cant finish kj refer to my signature.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2004, 01:57:03 AM »
HeHe HoHo HaHa. ..... a few just miss the whole picture,  its all about the long term for HTC... I'm sure  they all (HTC) knew from the start it would take time for the game to grow and get debugged etc..  anybody in business knows it all takes time for things to level out, go ahead and times all the 14.95 per month you want, if 100 or 200 people quit the game, it wont make them go under  , they wont throw out the game,  i dont know any of the people at htc personally,  I just know business people.  some must think these guys are just slaming all this green in their pockets, well  they may do ok, but im know for sure they have some expenses.... most all business do...  sigh....  for sure.....All they can do is try things out, they aint gunna buckle under the threat of cancels,    I would'nt!!   paying 14.95 a month does'nt mean you dont have to be a little understanding.   besides if they do get too many people canceling (and we know they wont),,,,.......... ya  Hitech - Skuzzy just let me know i'll get a second account or three just to help ya out,  of course you would  let me know when your back in the green so i may reinstate my nudie bar yearly pass. (yeh,! boyeeezzzz!!  i'd give that up for the hood!!)  lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!  Relax it'll all be ok....  or close to ok........  Dont be Hate'n!!!!!!!   lmmfao again & & & & &....................  it will always be something with someone, til the end of time.    .. ....   hehehohohaha!!!!

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2004, 02:10:08 AM »
3 country has been in place ever since AW land from what i hear.  you had A,B, and C land in AW.  its not the 3 coutry that is a problem its this damn small map stuff. Uterus is a perfect example.  you have 150+ rooks on a 2 sector front.

Now i really dont understand why you people that fly (quoted from shane) "Gurl planes" learn to fly more interesting, and fun rides like the 109F4.  Hell i think a P47D11 is 10x as god a p51.  Lgay7 is a La5 on steroids.  Spits you have a hurricane that is almost as good.  I mean come on guys every single plane in AH (cept 38)  has a counter part you can fly that handles like it.:rolleyes:   Stop whining and head to the TA!

Or better yet Come on down to the CT!
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Re: at least
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2004, 02:31:28 AM »
Originally posted by dragoon
kj714 at least im not part of a squad known for cheaters lol. i seem to remember wilby going rook, upping buffs and letting your dirty fokkers vulch him to death to pad scores and gain perkies. so you think its funny that my squad are not playing in the numbers we are used to playing? they logged on and simply said F this and logged out. the strike they was talking about had nothing to do with your lame attempt at a laugh. they are talking about not playing, quitting and simply screwing with the system to make it hell on those who started this whining schitt. and i bet you were the number one whiner. your squad CO said for everyone to cool it and here ya are again. so i think im gonna search for a post.

dont start something ya cant finish kj refer to my signature.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Groan, you are such a tard. Search for the post, Racerx aint gonna care. Try not to have a meltdown this time. You are a real pewsy with that pm'ing karpola.

Introducing The Shiznot's finest ---> Mr. Dragoon, Zo, Gweedo, whatever online whacko persona you've got going on now.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2004, 02:32:37 AM »
Is it me or did the dragoon guy have, like, some sort of babblefish meltdown? :D

Offline tactic

• Nickel Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2004, 02:32:55 AM »
Ok . Thats wacked dude!!!!!. lets be civil here... Bit off subject eh?, your bringing up stuff that dont have any thing to do with the discussion.. besides (remember that ol saying, ummmmm , thats  like the pot calling the kettle black)  gezzz man what the f! , ya know I never remarked or replied to any of that crap then, rather not now either,,,,   nudges Mr.D ,,,.....  ya know where im comming from....  so lets be cool , dont get in a uproar ....  Dont be Hate'n!!    take deep breath, hold it, get a head rush ,  sit back in your chair....  relax .....   do it for the children for crimminy sakes... think of the children!!!!    ok?ok.......

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2004, 02:38:42 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Is it me or did the dragoon guy have, like, some sort of babblefish meltdown? :D

Looks like we're headed that way again.