Author Topic: Utter Crap  (Read 4903 times)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2004, 05:10:38 PM »
Dragoon...........

"the strike they was talking about had nothing to do with your lame attempt at a laugh. they are talking about not playing, quitting and simply screwing with the system to make it hell on those who started this whining schitt."

I would tread lightly here.That could be taken as a threat against the game.A few of those comments and you wont have plane ONE to fly.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2004, 05:14:19 PM »
Originally posted by 4510
But why is this step necessary?  

Why did HTC suddenly say.... "Gee I MUST do something to level numbers"?  

Well MABY its because for the first time this hasnt sorted itself out.And more people are headed to rook more likely than not.
 Its OBVIOUS to anyone with a clue that the situation in MA has totally stagnated and some form of change has to be forced.I for one think its going to have the end result of evening things out.With the proper community this would have never happened.Seems its more all about "Me" than making small sacrifices for the betterment of the entire game.I dont get you guys.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2004, 05:16:19 PM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dragoon
the strike mentioned was not a picket toting computer jockey. they are talking about throwing a cog in the system and i bet yall be laughing when that happens i bet yall be whining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the one that really blew me away, however I know many of the members of the Shiznot squad, so I doubt it's a truthful statement, even though Dragoon is the CO.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2004, 05:18:47 PM by kj714 »

Offline A_Clown

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2004, 05:17:10 PM »
Originally posted by A_Clown
I notice ole droolgoon or dragqueen or whatever the author of this post name is/was, hasn't been around lately....... Gee- I wonder why?

I'd also like to point out that after all the bichin I did over the numbers imbalance, & with the new ENY change, I still have been able to fly any plane I want, any time I wanted .

A_Clown
 this wont get read on the end of page 3, better move it to the top part of page 4. Bubye Dragoon --(sarcastic wave)

A_Clown

Offline 4510

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2004, 09:12:13 PM »
Originally posted by DrDea
Seems its more all about "Me" than making small sacrifices for the betterment of the entire game.I dont get you guys.

Well "ME" is a matter of perspective.

I am not opposed to levelling.... if in fact it is really a necessity.
A person's perception of numbers imbalance isn't the same as fact.  The only numbers presented here (snap shots) from film captures don't support the necessity to take action to force a levelling.  

But even accepting that we should level the numbers, doesn't mean I agree with our current method.

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2004, 02:23:22 AM »
Originally posted by kj714
quote:
Originally posted by dragoon
the strike mentioned was not a picket toting computer jockey. they are talking about throwing a cog in the system and i bet yall be laughing when that happens i bet yall be whining.

This was the one that really blew me away, however I know many of the members of the Shiznot squad, so I doubt it's a truthful statement, even though Dragoon is the CO.

whatever kj. was an annoyed retort to a flamer. and let me be the first to tell you kj...theres a few shiznots who "dont care much for him(kj)when we flew together in the airaiders."

screwing the system was brought up by someone i dont remember who. would have been funny though. mass transit of players to another side for the sole purpose of limiting their planeset. but there again it was offered up cause of flamers.

now, not once have i posted anything disrespectful to you since HTC posted forum rules. and i quote

"4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated."

this is the same thing as calling me a liar which is disrespectful. you will not goad me into a fight. by not reporting you i am violating rule number 6

"6- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". Issues with any breach of rules should be brought to HTC's attention via email at support@hitechcreations.com."

please stop and it goes no further
:)