Author Topic: Democrats question timing of storms  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Democrats question timing of storms
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2004, 11:53:15 AM »
Sounds like you are taking things too personal, Thrawn. It also sounds like you hate facts and data when they are not in line with your political beliefs.  

Try to take the upper road and not make it a personal thing, son.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2004, 11:56:40 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Sounds like you are taking things too personal, Thrawn. It also sounds like you hate facts and data when they are not in line with your political beliefs.

How is that?  I concede your point regarding the DNC character.

Try to take the upper road and not make it a personal thing, son.

Don't be such a obvious hypocrit, lad.  You have hit depths, when it comes to making things "personal" on this BBS, that I would never dream of.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2004, 12:18:47 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Don't be such a obvious hypocrit, lad.  You have hit depths, when it comes to making things "personal" on this BBS, that I would never dream of.

Once again Rip does his best to spread hatered and rhetoric instead of meaningful discourse.

**** Voss, I can't get over the fact that they let Ripsnort in!! :eek:

;)

The 418th "Hornets" are the best squad EVAR!!

I don't know, and neither do you.  You are now entering the rhelm of the uber-sad.  :(

Question was "Whats your burning passion?"
Carpeting my garage.

You might want to tell that to Bush you dolt.  He keeps asking the G8 to keep the USD proped up.

Good man for admitting that your eyesight is failing in your very, very very old age.  

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2004, 12:22:09 PM »
That's right Rip, I was insulting you.  But not once have I insulted your's or anyone elses wife or family.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2004, 12:23:51 PM »
That's right Rip, I was insulting you.  But not once have I insulted your's or anyone elses wife or family.

Well thats good! Now go stalk someone else.

Offline Orig

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2004, 12:26:45 PM »
The "funny" (as in funny-sad) thing is that at least one news outlet was reporting EXACTLY what Rip posted as a joke, except the liberal Dems quoted by the news were serious.  In typical fashion though, the media and dems were unable to clarify if they were more upset about President Bush scheduling the storms, President Bush working too FAST to give Florida federal aid, President Bush working too SLOW to give Florida federal aid, or whether it was some sort of secret deal between President Bush and Governor Bush to give Haliburton more business thereby lining VP Cheney's pockets.  Seriously, the conspiracy theory whackos came out in force on this one.

If it was a joke, I'd be all "haha that's funny" but the one I saw was a serious report on CNN.  I guess someone noticed that CNN was playing up to the whackos and the story didn't run more than once or twice, but it ran nontheless.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2004, 12:28:08 PM »
Originally posted by Orig
The "funny" (as in funny-sad) thing is that at least one news outlet was reporting EXACTLY what Rip posted as a joke, except the liberal Dems quoted by the news were serious.  In typical fashion though, the media and dems were unable to clarify if they were more upset about President Bush scheduling the storms, President Bush working too FAST to give Florida federal aid, President Bush working too SLOW to give Florida federal aid, or whether it was some sort of secret deal between President Bush and Governor Bush to give Haliburton more business thereby lining VP Cheney's pockets.  Seriously, the conspiracy theory whackos came out in force on this one.

If it was a joke, I'd be all "haha that's funny" but the one I saw was a serious report on CNN.  I guess someone noticed that CNN was playing up to the whackos and the story didn't run more than once or twice, but it ran nontheless.

Oh CLASSIC! :rofl :aok

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2004, 01:06:33 PM »
Seriously, the conspiracy theory whackos came out in force on this one.

The funny-sad part is that there's no way to tell the difference between a whacko and a main-stream Dem politician anymore.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2004, 02:08:17 PM »
Rip, this would be funnier if leftists hadn't already tried to blame hurricanes on Bush.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2004, 02:10:30 PM »
Originally posted by Dinger
GWB on the storms: We must invade Iran.

Now that is a good response.
Thrawn, watch and learn.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2004, 02:13:06 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
Rip, this would be funnier if leftists hadn't already tried to blame hurricanes on Bush.

LOL!  :lol (On a side note, did you see the STI pics on Lepauls site?)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2004, 02:16:30 PM »
Yes, and it doesn't look so porta-potty in real life does it?  More of a dark blue with metallic/pearl look to it.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2004, 02:18:53 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
Yes, and it doesn't look so porta-potty in real life does it?  More of a dark blue with metallic/pearl look to it.

Admittingly, you are correct. However, still too "blue" for me but thats simply a matter of taste.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2004, 02:37:20 PM »
:lol

even bush hasnt said something THAT stupid.

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2004, 02:46:30 PM »
Here's the science rip... (note this is satire but then again who knows.. break out them tin foil hats because were going to the rotten...)

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/mad-science/nikola-tesla/

http://www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/haarp/

Pretty much sums it up...

Enjoy..

DoctorYo

PS:  If your a little kitty then don't blame me for your parents lack of parenting by allowing you to goto rotten..  Dont go off the yellow brick road and view only the links above or you may be corrupted.. youve been warned..