Author Topic: SS calculator  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Silat
Krusher I didnt say that. The system needs tweaking but it is a far cry from "imminent" danger as the pres said originally. He has since backed down. He has also backed down from saying his private accounts idea is the cure as he had previously said.

And it is the radical repubs that are radical Krusher. :)
Just  like the radical dems:)
Neither of those groups represents the majority of citizens.

And by the way it is obvious you that subscribe to one of the 2 major parties. My guess is republican. I on the other hand, contrary to your assertions, am a registered Independent. I vote for whom I think will be best for the country.

You say you have no suggestions on how to fix it.  Then you say it just needs tweaking.  But of course, you don't have a tweaking suggestion, you just "know" it needs it.

You say it isn't bankrupt, and ask for a panel that says it is.  I give you one.  You ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist, and continue to say it isn't in "imminent danger".

For a person that knows so much, you certainly have very few facts or answers.

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
Originally posted by Silat
Krusher I didnt say that. The system needs tweaking but it is a far cry from "imminent" danger as the pres said originally. He has since backed down. He has also backed down from saying his private accounts idea is the cure as he had previously said.

And it is the radical repubs that are radical Krusher. :)
Just  like the radical dems:)
Neither of those groups represents the majority of citizens.

And by the way it is obvious you that subscribe to one of the 2 major parties. My guess is republican. I on the other hand, contrary to your assertions, am a registered Independent. I vote for whom I think will be best for the country.

I grew up as a democrat in a democrat family.  I voted for Perot twice hoping for a viable 3rd party.  Bush was not my first choice but Gore or Kerry was not a choice I could make under any circumstances.  too be sure, I probably will never vote for a democrat again in my lifetime.  

Bush has attempted to look at big issues and consider big ideas.  I guess thats why he is a radical right winger eh Lew?   His opponents only answer seems to be NO.