Author Topic: I am currently undefeated  (Read 7047 times)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
I am currently undefeated
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2005, 03:38:45 PM »
pfft!!  You guys are all losing the length contest..  I own you all cause I'm the best there eva was! I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your so....errr   ya..   lol

Really guys.. Everyone chill out cause it aint worth it..  4 letters come to mind..
G A M E

Now I haven't been in the DA in prolly 6-8 months but I'll put my pj up against anyone lamness spitfire! lol  So, who wants to duel ME???   Com'on now and line up cause it prolly your best opportunity to beat me in 4 years.. lol

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2005, 03:48:39 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
pfft!!  You guys are all losing the length contest..  I own you all cause I'm the best there eva was! I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your so....errr   ya..   lol

Really guys.. Everyone chill out cause it aint worth it..  4 letters come to mind..
G A M E

Now I haven't been in the DA in prolly 6-8 months but I'll put my pj up against anyone lamness spitfire! lol  So, who wants to duel ME???   Com'on now and line up cause it prolly your best opportunity to beat me in 4 years.. lol

Phi Beta ... <> bud
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2005, 03:58:49 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
The fine print like where you thank Batfink for posting the (one) film in which you lose to Sniper?  Or where you feel the need to explain to Morpheus that Sniper didn't own you, but instead you broke even.  Why do you need to explain that if you don't care about appearances?

-- Todd/Leviathn

Because your pen-pal Morpheus felt the need to land a low-blow with him "reposting" that movie here in the General Discussion..  Hence why my explanation to him, was that it was a Training film meant to teach young players in the game.  

To be a "vet" you dont need to win in every single film you post,  why not put the egotistical mindset away and post something that might help.

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2005, 04:00:48 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
To be really fair ... how about your post ALL of the fine print ...

Well I fought Fatal1 tonight.

He is no BS..... the dude can flat out boogie. He is as good as anyone that I have ever fought.

I am as good as ANYONE in the Dueling Arena. However He actually got the best of me for the first 7-10 runs. I will admit it he even got in my head for a little while and I was thinkin that I couldnt beat him.

However once I hit my stride and began to see what he was doing I was able to start winning fights. At which point he of course had to leave.

Here is the film......judge for your selves. He got me early on but the more fights we had the more dominant I was. Until the last fight where I was all over him and he then had to leave right after.

Taken in its complete context and not your edited version ... I would have to say that the majority of his post was humble and truely doesn't appear to hide the fact that Fatal kicked his butt at the onset, but the tide turned once Nomak figured him out.

Like Lev said, if he was really all that concerned about his rep, he never would have posted that text and the film.

Sorry for trying to clear up a foggy post made by our friend Nomak.  I guess I shall let you be thick headed.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2005, 04:03:45 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant

G A M E

;)   Indeed.  Im ready to let it die if everyone else is.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2005, 04:07:07 PM »
Because your pen-pal Morpheus felt the need to land a low-blow with him "reposting" that movie here in the General Discussion.. Hence why my explanation to him, was that it was a Training film meant to teach young players in the game.

Wldthing.

What film are you talking about? I never RE-posted any film.

From what I was told. That film was never seen by the public. Todd told me that.

I still know you aren't talking about the same film I'm talking about.

But sinse you still dont seem like your on track.

Here it is again.

Wldthing getting his bellybutton kicked by Leviathan

Maybe not we'll all be on the same page.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2005, 04:18:05 PM »
Originally posted by WldThing
Sorry for trying to clear up a foggy post made by our friend Nomak.  I guess I shall let you be thick headed.

No ... you were actually twisting and creating more fog about the post made by our friend Nomak. Reading the WHOLE post actually makes things quite crystal clear.

I guess I shall let you be myopic.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2005, 05:12:33 PM »
ya know" i edited my last and only post on this whole thread because i thought it might end the whole quarel that it might invoke, so since the bickering has'nt stopped....HERES ANOTHER ONE IN YOUR FACE
:aok

and well im at it, lets ask richard?

:rofl

lets also get a comment from
our side panel...

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 05:18:14 PM by 68DevilM »

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2005, 05:19:11 PM »
now cant we all just get along?

Offline SunTracker

• Silver Member
« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2005, 05:44:30 PM »
Ok, I think we can all agree that I am at least a good pilot.  Not quite the best (as of yet), but the final 5% in dueling comes down to computer performance, stick setup, and net connect.

Offline Badboy58

• Nickel Member
« Reply #160 on: April 12, 2005, 05:48:29 PM »
The other day I killed Fatal1 while he was in a C47 and I was in a SpitV with half an elevator dodgeing a P-38. Although he didnt know it. I'll tell you what, that guy can make some moves.

BTW Sax, you serious?

Offline Plan E.T.

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #161 on: April 12, 2005, 05:54:29 PM »
:rofl  The post with yoda in it was great

Offline daMIG

• Copper Member
OOPS
« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »
wipes nose on sleeve, blows nose on ground football style, takes a hit of Jack, picks up girle mag, straightens hat, pulls up pants and rides his trike back home to melt crayons on light bulbs.

re: edit

Aces High Rock Fest
http://www.usmcsquad.com/downloads/films/68devilm_2.wmv

Last edited by 68DevilM on 04-10-2005 at 04:45 PM

+someone asked how old miggy was, I replied "Old enough to know who Jimi Hendrix was, and have seen him live in Hawaii"
"Good night Mrs Calabash, wherever you are" :rofl

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2005, 06:09:51 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus

Wldthing getting his bellybutton kicked by Leviathan

Now see Morph those Movie making skills are FINALLY getting better..

Especially the parts of the film where I actually won,  in the one you posted I apparantly had one kill,  now add a few more in there..   For example these..

WldThing Owns Levi I

Wldthing Owns Levi II

WldThing Owns Levi III

And you two are really giving BK's a bad name,  before you two idiots showed up I actually had some respect for them,  but now it's dwindled down to nothing.

And another thing to add,  I actually always liked Levi,  we've winged quite a few times,  never an issue,  cant believe you'd actually have a problem with me and stand up for a guy like Nomak..  A guy that changed his ID so he could get out of the **13th TAS**,  apparantly cause he didnt like the way it was run,  too strict..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 06:13:24 PM by WldThing »

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2005, 06:28:41 PM »
I would never consider Morpheus and Nomak idiots. The squad as a whole votes everyone in. So then that would would make everyone of lesser intelligence right? I think not.

Just let it drop.