Author Topic: I am currently undefeated  (Read 7046 times)

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
I am currently undefeated
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2005, 07:58:27 PM »
Preface: I have not and do not plan to read the whole thread. That being said...

Nomak has always been a stand up guy far back as I can remember. He has helped ALOT of folks learn to fly better by giving his time, including me. He has given back to the community, him I respect.

Levi is a great guy too. An excellent pilot ( maybe THE best ) and helpful to us dweebs by offering alot tips as well, he also has spent his time helping me and others, him I respect.

Morph is another great guy. He's blast to fly with and has tried to help me and others as well with his time, him I respect.

While I respect your skills WT, that's as far as it goes. You've killed me several times but never 'offered' to teach me to improve. I'm just an average pilot trying to improve but when I kill someone several times I always ask them if they'd like some help.

I don't have anything against you WT but I can tell you that the BKs are a great bunch of guys to fly, have fun and BS with. I would also add that I ( and I'm sure all of the BKs ) do not need nor desire your respect.

Hope this thread dies soon. I don't think it's doing anybody any good. That's all I have to say on the subject.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2005, 08:10:31 PM »
Your right Dip, this thread isn't doing anyone any good. Sad to read in alot of ways.

nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2005, 08:15:44 PM »
Originally posted by nopoop
Your right Dip, this thread isn't doing anyone any good. Sad to read in alot of ways.

I 2nd that its getting sad :( lol Now guys please dont make me brake out the old AW films roflmao :rofl
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 08:24:39 PM by iKo »

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2005, 08:50:23 PM »
Originally posted by DipStick

While I respect your skills WT, that's as far as it goes. You've killed me several times but never 'offered' to teach me to improve. I'm just an average pilot trying to improve but when I kill someone several times I always ask them if they'd like some help.

Well Dipstick I really dont know you,  and you seem not to know me that well either..  I dont ask for help unless it is asked.  And when it is not asked,  I've posted films,  answered questions in the HELP AND TRAINING forum..  Some formidable articles:

Reversal

Custom Stick Scalings

Another great reversal thread..

Other countless threads...

When I was a TAS,  I assisted most of the squaddies there to the DA on quite a few occasions,  WT Show me this Show me that,  I loved it,  as I knew one day they could clear my six with that same move I showed em how to pull off,  or at least I explained it the best I could.

As a Muppet,  I asked Nomak if he could help the new folks out,  which he gladly did..  If there were any other questions they had,  they knew where to come.

I may not be as kind as you seem to think of me,  for example not asking you if you'd like help..  But if I asked everyone I killed if they'd like help,  I would never get out of the TA or DA..  Thats why I leave it to them to ask me a question,  or I will give them a formitable answer on the BBS.

Edit:  The sad thing is that most folks never appreciate the time you gave them,  hardly a thanks.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 08:52:57 PM by WldThing »

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2005, 08:56:24 PM »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2005, 10:53:22 PM »
I will agree with you Wld, you do help, and help alot when asked. And I find that very commendable.

You havent forgotten about the Muppets, and Nomak, and all the training he has done though have you?

I know you and Nomak have a less than perfect history. But some of the things you stated early on weren't called for. Nomak isn't just a squad mate, hes a very good friend also... Which is why I chimmed in.

Its too bad about the things that were said but its over and done with.

And so am I with this thread.

My apologies
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 10:56:11 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2005, 12:21:55 AM »
wow! talk about battle of the big boys.

you guys who have been heated in this thread are ALL exceptional pilots.

Nomak in my experience is very helpfull.

One thing i will say is when he fights someone he doesnt know he is most likely to go easy on you untill he has a view of your skills. I know for a fact the first time i fought him he was shocked that i was pulling complicated moves to counter his and that i was at worst a worthy opponent. after this 'evalution' of my flying he tried his best and i will happily admit he owned me.

Wldthing in my experience is also very helpfulll.

Only difference being he will own you from the start and then help you figure out what you did wrong/he did right.

this is total honesty, im not just sticking up for him: sniper vs WT were even fights, not joke. if one slight mistake was made on either side the fight was lost. One very important factor is they had DUMPED THEIR 20mm. it was a fight of attrition not the usualy 'first gun solution wins' so therefore niether pilot was in their element nor fighting in a manner they were accoustomed to.

more importnatly sniper and WT enjoyed themselves alot and had myself and another rookie in their planes the whole time to help us learn stuff.

Leviathn is just disgustingly good.

all of the BKs are way above average, dipstick stop being modest ;)

morpheus owns me. apart from c205 vs my P40e :p

seriously, you guys are awesome virtual pilots and i hope this debate ends here because its alot more fun when everyone is friends, or at least accepting of each other.

COME ON CHAPS, i would hate to see any of you leave the game or feel unwelcome because you must know that there are always 200 virtual pilots trying their hardest to be like you in the game.

with great power comes great resposiblity.

you guys should be setting the precedent for the noobs to follow, and frankly this thread is anything but that.

lets just be friends, im not sexually attracted to any of you any more. and your mothers all hate me anyhow.

batfink (TnB dweeb).
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2005, 12:42:19 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I will agree with you Wld, you do help, and help alot when asked. And I find that very commendable.

You havent forgotten about the Muppets, and Nomak, and all the training he has done though have you?

I know you and Nomak have a less than perfect history. But some of the things you stated early on weren't called for. Nomak isn't just a squad mate, hes a very good friend also... Which is why I chimmed in.

Its too bad about the things that were said but its over and done with.

And so am I with this thread.

My apologies

No I never forget the things people do to help me and help a cause that I had at the time..  I wouldnt be a respectable human being if a mention didnt go forth to the deserving candidates,  and there sure have been many...  

I too am a person,  behind WldThing my real name is Danis,  and sometimes I do have an addiction to debates,  it fuels a different kind of adrenaline..  And quite frequently I might spew some things which frankly dont deserve to be said.  

Indeed this might be a "just a game",  but we are real folks playing,  and words can be more brutal than any physical punishment.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2005, 12:51:19 AM »
That's the stuff!  I'm glad to see things working themselves out without Skuzzatic intervention.

I'm a real person too.  My name is Todd, and I really need another beer.  Ah, there it is.  All is good and right with the world.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2005, 02:51:39 AM »
My name is Bumba,....and I'm addicted to Flyagra.

It hasn't made me a better pilot....but I guess it's given me quite a right hook.
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2005, 06:17:29 AM »
hahahaha:lol

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2005, 06:18:47 AM »
Originally posted by airbumba
My name is Bumba,....and I'm addicted to Flyagra.

roflmao good one:aok

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2005, 12:28:10 PM »
Engine, this IS the special-ed school you were talking about, right?
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2005, 12:32:10 PM »
morpheus owns me. apart from c205 vs my P40e

Heh.

BRING IT ON LIMEY!!!!:D

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2005, 12:37:04 PM »
BTW,  I am now undefeated in the DA.  I just went there and beat Mymeat three times in a row.  With only liquid losses.  heee heee heee heee  :D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"