Author Topic: Hoeing  (Read 1837 times)

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Hoeing
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2005, 11:40:34 AM »
Originally posted by betty
hey ack-ack...the thing with marine is old man..let it go..this is childish to be bring that up every time u turn around man..let it go. marine is not a bad person...matter fact..he's on the same squad and me. if you would just think about it..maybe he just likes getting you all goin for fun..and you fall for it every time. if you are a knight. then maybe if you get to know him. you will find that he isn't like you think. just cut him some slack and move on.:rolleyes:

It's ironic you mention mud pie, judging from the photo of his birth.. a nice warm squishy mud pie would be comforting.

Bye the way bro, I applaud your bravery.. not too many people celebrate being an anal baby by sharing the actual birthing photo.

Salute!!!... lol

Offline pellik

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hoeing
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2005, 11:48:29 AM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
I do find it a bit funny that you guys characterize, so seriously, two stick twisting gamers as "fighting", as if it takes any level of bravery to twist joysticks on a computer screen.

Then again playing this game might be the bravest thing you've ever done, so live vicariously if it works for ya.

"Dude you're a brave skilled fighter pilot"

Says the guy who's afraid to fight and bails out every chance he gets.

Obviously it takes some level of bravery, as whatever quantity you have isn't enough.

-p.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2005, 02:04:02 PM »
LOL, seriously which one is it?  you or Morph being born?

I do find it a bit funny that you guys characterize, so seriously, two stick twisting gamers as "fighting", as if it takes any level of bravery to twist joysticks on a computer screen.

Then again playing this game might be the bravest thing you've ever done, so live vicariously if it works for ya.

"Dude you're a brave skilled fighter pilot"

lol gotta love the digital badass

I'm glad this is here tho, a fellow Marine I served in Saudi with is coming over to game out tonight, the 1st thing he wants to know is how many gamer dorks I pissed off today.. I'll show him this, we'll laugh.

I do believe he calls it "fighting" because in this game it is considered "dogfighting" so "fighting" would be short for that. And i did see your "1 on 1" with morph WTG :aok  I love the digital badass as well, great movie, tell your boyfriend i said hi xmarine

MEGASTUDLYDUD :D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2005, 02:21:53 PM »

I'm glad this is here tho, a fellow Marine I served in Saudi with is coming over to game out tonight, the 1st thing he wants to know is how many gamer dorks I pissed off today.. I'll show him this, we'll laugh.

Most likely he'll think you're a wuss for running then bailing out unless he's just as timid as you are which in that case you two will have fun in the closet.  I guess you and your buddy are lucky the Pentagon has that "Don't ask, Don't tell policy".

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Hoeing
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »
Pellik he doesn't bail to annoy people. He does this because when knows he can't win he'd rather have an excuse to fall back on instead of looking like a fool.

He went on and on about 3 nights ago saying he was flying intelligently. If he's outnumbered or at a disadvantage he just bails out to save his pilot. Mind you he does this without ever making any kind of real effort to even the odds and put up a fight.

He basically sounds like a quitter. I didn't realise they taught Marines to be that way. Maybe this one is just a special case.

Edit: Ack-Ack considering he's in North Hollywood you might actually be on to something. :rofl
« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 02:38:44 PM by Cobra412 »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Hoeing
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2005, 03:11:39 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
Pellik he doesn't bail to annoy people. He does this because when knows he can't win he'd rather have an excuse to fall back on instead of looking like a fool.

He went on and on about 3 nights ago saying he was flying intelligently. If he's outnumbered or at a disadvantage he just bails out to save his pilot. Mind you he does this without ever making any kind of real effort to even the odds and put up a fight.

He basically sounds like a quitter. I didn't realise they taught Marines to be that way. Maybe this one is just a special case.

Edit: Ack-Ack considering he's in North Hollywood you might actually be on to something. :rofl

My take on this chode is the following:  He isn't an "Ex-Marine", because he washed out.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Dica

• Zinc Member
Hoeing
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2005, 11:26:10 PM »
What are the odds y'all could steer things away from the armed services before someone says something that really pisses someone off.  That's just my opinion.  It's all in good fun till the thread gets locked lol.

aka Acid of the 479th

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Hoeing
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2005, 11:43:39 PM »
I have found a good thing to stop me from getting hoed, when I see someone going head on with me. I can tell how there flying if there going to Ho, or merge. A hoer will most likely try to match his flight path with yours. So if you see that I recomened diving and then pulling up under him, or getting some alt. I've been testing it out in the h2h arena and its been working for me.

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Hoeing
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2005, 11:46:49 PM »
Shoot his chute.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Hoeing
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2005, 01:16:07 PM »
Originally posted by jetb123
So if you see that I recomened diving and then pulling up under him, or getting some alt. I've been testing it out in the h2h arena and its been working for me.

The only problem with that is the other plane only needs to roll inverted and pull into you as you dive under and stitch his rounds from your nose to tail as you dive under.  Barrel roll is far more effective.

ack-ack

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
Hoeing
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2005, 08:35:42 PM »
Thats all I usually encounter these days are ho's rather than ACM.  When I see people start to ho, I fire my 38 guns and I usually win in the ho.

Hoarach
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Hoeing
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2005, 10:21:31 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
My take on this chode is the following:  He isn't an "Ex-Marine", because he washed out.

Karaya

LOL.. this is the difference between some of you and me, you actually think this game relates to "real life".

Wanna compare life stats boy?

MCRD San Diego Platoon 1053 1987
Ft Sill OK MOS 0847 training 1988
Assigned 5/14 Marines USMCR 1988
LASD Sheriffs academy class 261 1990
Voluntary activation FMF, assigned operation Desert Storm 1990 (deployed 1991)
Re-assigned 5/14 USMCR 1991
Los Angeles "Summer Games", aka "riots" 1992 (JDIC 1906 was my Department for those clever enough)

Come on down to Mikes Pub Lankershim & Oxnard N. Hollywood most any Wed night, I'll show you all the pictures, my old Marine / police ID, CCW, POST cert.. all of it.

That goes for anyone here in So cal.

How about you Karaya? Is your resume being a "brave" Aces High "fighter pilot"  

..lmao..

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Hoeing
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2005, 11:59:38 PM »
I pushed your buttons damn good.  Thanks for the laugh.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Hoeing
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2005, 01:18:57 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I pushed your buttons damn good.  Thanks for the laugh.

Karaya

Karaya shoots and SCORES!

ack-ack

Offline Don

• Silver Member
Hoeing
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2005, 07:07:01 AM »
>>and he says it takes 2 people to Ho. <<
He is repeating what he heard, probably from some post here on the BBs. The HO is annoying, and not the smartest acm tactic. True it was used during WW2 and other wars but NOT exclusively. Yes it does take 2 for an HO; somebody has got to be the target of the dweeb who attempts to use it constantly.