Author Topic: REN and BK fight  (Read 3958 times)

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« on: May 21, 2005, 12:33:13 AM »
lets see....

Ren yer a cool dude but all the BKs would beat you in this ga err "flight SIM" except furball because he sucks. I saw you talked about how they say they are the best and the films and made fun of them about stuff. It's all good except that they can back it up. And i like morphs movies.

on the other hand BKs

some of you (not mentioning names) take this game waaaay to seriously. I understand you have put alot of time and effort in it but it is still just a game10 years or not. that's all i have to say about that.

i think running and bailing is stupid so i agree with the BKs. I didn't read the first 3 pages or the last half of the fifth page on the thread because frankly i don't like to read. oh and beetle shut up and go play your other game. or don't whatever you want.

P.S. Skuzzy pwetty pwetty pweeeze don't delete it, i was on vacation missed the whole thing and felt i had to add my 2 cents or my AH2 life would be incomplete.

P.P.S. what does P.P.S mean?

P.P.P.S. furball soccer sucks :p  and so do you

Offline BTX

• Zinc Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 12:41:47 AM »
Hmmmm

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 04:30:42 AM »
mega...

you should start a weekly publication called the 'crack pipe chronicles'
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 06:00:22 AM »
word!

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 07:43:08 AM »
10 years!

Congratulations HTC!  I've must have been sleeping for 5 years.

:)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Online Max

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 07:46:25 AM »
Go ahead Skuzzy, yank it. My parakeets make more sense than Dud does.

DmdMax

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 08:39:53 AM »
Originally posted by 1Klink
word!

Up
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 08:42:28 AM »
Personal attack
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 10:33:52 AM by Skuzzy »

Online Max

• Platinum Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 09:00:01 AM »
Originally posted by megadud

and furball,klink and swager i don't get it?

No, you don't :)

DM

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: REN and BK fight
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 09:46:26 AM »
Originally posted by megadud
lets see...

What you fail to realize is it's not a Ren vs BK fight. It a Ren vs any tard's who put down other players because they chose to play the game their way and not those of a few select BK's. The issue is they just gotta make sure everyone see's what a buncha tard's they are.

Think about it for a second...some dude is with others trying to take a field. He suckers a buncha tards away from their trying to protect the field and drags them a few miles clear of the field. He then bails laughing his butt off because they were stupid enough to follow him. They call foul. What a jerk he is for not fighting them at the field and dying all over the place just for them. Makes ya wonder what kinda tards they are for all trying to chase him all over the place for a kills. MUAHAHAHAHA! So now they all get up on the BB and tell the whole world what a buncha of tards they are by whining about this dude. He reads it and laughs in their face just as many of us where doing. Then they begin telling all how he is ruining the community. For a group that prides themselves on not taking fields or whatever it is they do or don't do they sure whine about it. Hell. I'm not sure what they do anymore. They don't furball? They do furball? They don't take fields? They do take fields? They're bored. Isn't what you hear from whiney babies all the time? "Mommy, you buy me everything I could ever possibly want but I'm so bored, because I have so many thing given to me and I'm a tard, I just can't think of anything to do so I'll whine at you." Mommy says, "now dear, why don't you go play AH for a while or have fun writing to your little friends there. You notice she doesn't want you hanging around bugging her so we now have to suffer. :rofl And, all these tards  seem to do on a daily basis is come to the boards and whine about what someone did to them, complain about the game because its not doing what they want or attack some dude for playing the game. If that's not a group of tards I don't know what is.

An easy fix is let them use their own website to make up thier own little BBS where they can post all they're crap so they can laugh and whine to each other. See how many go there to read that crap. Wait!!! That's no good for the ego's of these tards. So we'll never hear the end of it! Can I help it if most of them are bk's? I think Mommy needs to up their dose of retlin.

:rofl

Offline Flyboy

• Silver Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 09:52:43 AM »
what did i miss?

megastud trying to make new friends again?

Offline 1Klink

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2005, 09:53:39 AM »
werd

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2005, 09:56:43 AM »
this is boring... lets change the channel, what else is on?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
REN and BK fight
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2005, 10:02:55 AM »
We love you too Ren. :)
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Re: REN and BK fight
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2005, 10:11:46 AM »
Originally posted by DamnedRen
What you fail to realize is it's not a Ren vs BK fight. It a Ren vs any tard's
snip

Hmmm...

~fires up Rant-O-Meter~

I call it a 6.7, slightly above mediocre.

Try shaking your head from side to side to fling driblets, that always adds to the effect!

culero ;)
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey