Author Topic: "Social Justice" type SF Bay Area 20yr old leftist joins taliban...........  (Read 5671 times)

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
"Social Justice" type SF Bay Area 20yr old leftist joins taliban...........
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2001, 05:48:00 PM »
ROFL Fish!!!
Been in Bay Area for most of the last 25 years.  You and Grunherz are more right than a lot of people realize.  There are some tragically misinformed and confused idiots in our area.
Ask me about SF city practices for awarding construction and service contracts sometime...

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: funkedup ]

Offline bowser

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2001, 06:44:00 PM »
Most unique definition of leftist I've seen in awhile.  Somebody buy this guy a dictionary.  

TIP: When you realize you've used a word incorrectly, you're not allowed to just make up your own definition to cover your ass.   :)

bowser

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2001, 06:52:00 PM »
hehe funked ill be sure too!

and in turn ill tell you about the 8 ballot box lids they found floating in the bay just after the last election.

or about the fact that several parties admittied....ad-mit-ted....and then provided evidence that they bribed our mayor willie brown and he still got reelected.

oh yeah and one of his mistresses is pregnant again as well - people are cheering her and sending gifts!!! hello he's married! many are gearing up for their loudest you go girl no doubt.

ya know why he's here? because he (a black man) goes to the women's center and tells the big dykey chick there that he thinks s(he) is totally right and those scum etc.

of course the rich bored, pbs contributing, hag wife from marin with the oversized glasses and bangle bracelets, (oh and a degree in philosophy or something teaches part time city college) is right there cheering too with her checkbook.

they dont care about wrong and right and they sure dont care about law and order they care about fashion and our mayor wears a snazzy purple fedora....also political fashion.

amen grun, funked,! its nice to know a few people see thru it - those people gave up imo - they stared at the abyss, got scared and ran to some premade identity like little rutabagas. face the absurdity like a man damnit. see the nothing, beeeee the nothing lol   ;)

i'm certainly not aligned with the right or the left - its too convenient ya know but i do love this lawless place despite it. its an awesome town and i get to get in a lot of faces...   :)

woohoo all hail babylon by the bay! wooooo!

{edit} and oh yeah buffalo, you got trounced, pounced and renounced!

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: mrfish ]

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2001, 07:09:00 PM »
Fish I see you understand SF politics.  Someone close to me has a business that used to do work for SF, going back 20 years.  Shortly after Commissar Brown was elected, he was bidding on a job.  He managed to jump through all the usual hoops (compliance with various pro-minority/female/homo policies) but the new administration added a twist.  He was told off the record that he had to contribute to Commissar Brown's campaign fund in order to be considered for the job.  It was not a small amount.    He doesn't bid work for SF city anymore.  I don't even think he returns their phone calls.

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2001, 09:02:00 PM »
Learn to swim... learn to swim ... learn to swim  :D

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2001, 09:20:00 PM »
mrfish you are my hero  :D  :D  :D

(dont let that go to your head!)

[ 12-03-2001: Message not edited by: Octavius ]
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2001, 09:38:00 PM »
Whelp; I see the Bay Area ain't changed a bit since I left 20 years ago.

Nice painting fish.. and I gotta confess; I miss it... truly. Whotta great place to party and get laid.

Next time you pass thru Lafayette, Walnut Creek and Concord.. say hi to all the little Hangtimes for me.  :)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2001, 11:32:00 PM »
nullThey ignore the proud tradition of American Liberals putting themselves in harms way for their beliefs in freedom and equality in favor of only seeing the man who wears his patriotism on his sleeve as willing to put himself in the line of fire

Golly-geen Karnak thats some funny toejam, keep it up buddy!!!!  :)

I guess the little turds at my school who say Osama and the Talibs are actully nice fellas (equality, right?) and that the USA is evil or wrong in defending herself (no more moral relativism!) are the real Patriots and not some fools in Marine uniforms setting up shop in Afghanistan.....

Thanks for the heads up, I never noticed.....    :rolleyes:

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2001, 01:10:00 AM »
Whatever GRUNHERZ.  :rolleyes:

You not only completely missed my point but also appear to be unwilling to try to think about what I was saying.  You seem very desparate to hate.

My post had nothing to do with the sorts you are talking about, if you are accurately relaying their sentiments.  You are foaming at the mouth so badly right now that I am forced to take everything to say with a rather large amount of skeptisism.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline -lynx-

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2001, 03:18:00 AM »
I have a question for you fellows, was he a traitor before Sept 11 too ?
Or just after ?

Actually he became a traitor when he took up arms to fight against his own country. When the US entered the war any US citizen in armed opposition to the US and it's allies automatically became a traitor.  

In the UK the government announced that any UK citizen identified as a member of the Taleban forces would be prosecuted for treason if they return to the UK.

You may disagree with your country's policies and in a free and democratic society you have legal ways to express you feelings. Joining the army your country is fighting is not one of them. Simple, eh?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2001, 07:41:00 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM:
Abdul Hamid is an insignificant turd. This confused boy isn't worth the time and trouble of shipping him to the U.S. much less a full blown tribunal.

Agree
They should lube a tank tread or two with his useless ass..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2001, 10:52:00 AM »
Looked up the def. of Liberal......A Liberal is a Radical with 2 kids and a mortgage.  :rolleyes:

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2001, 11:03:00 AM »
I guess the little turds at my school who say Osama and the Talibs are actully nice fellas (equality, right?) and that the USA is evil or wrong in defending herself (no more moral relativism!) are the real Patriots and not some fools in Marine uniforms setting up shop in Afghanistan.....

No, what he is saying is that it is just as patriotic to protect the rights of those turds, as it is to support those brave men and women putting themselves in harms way. It is easy to talk about protecting the freedom of speech of those in the mainstream.
It is our diversity of thought that really pisses off the Taliban and their ilk. We should relish in the fact that the TURDS and IDIOTS are protected here in America, the same as the Rightists, Leftists, Centrists and every other "ists".
<Waves the flag with left hand, and defends your right to wave it with your right>

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2001, 11:52:00 AM »
Karnak what I was saying is very simple.

Too many young people see the "equality" thing as far far far more than it should be. They want to, and do equate the Taliban  and Osama to our country.

Thats what im saying, thats why I say no more moral relativsm most of the people ive met that i consioder to be leftists take that trash too far.

They belive and tell me that they are "Patriots" because they defend the Taliban and attack the USA, they say these people who are upset at WTC or even those who fight vs Taliban are not "real" Patrits but are reactionaries and racists.

Again Karnak if you are a liberal type stop being so afraid and annoyed at what im angry about, its not directed at you. It directed at extremist leftists who are trying to harm our country and who hate our country. toejam they are actually doing the most damage to the liberals and demicrats as they are trying hard as hell to radicalize that aspect of American political life.
You as an apparently  dedicated liberal should be far more concerned about them than me, they are against real liberal values you seem to love, they are abslolutists and extremists with a strong aouthoritarian bent.

So once again Im sure full of hate at the leftists, 110% ful of hate at them, no doubt, but I dont see what this has to do with you as you arent a leftist, you are a liberal.

And theres a big big difference.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2001, 12:28:00 PM »
Want to punish the little liberal white boy?
Make him spend the rest of his life over there, and dont let Mommy and Daddy send him any money.

Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"