Author Topic: Hidden Camera  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2005, 10:04:36 PM »
Originally posted by Lan784
there u go the perfect site for spys

That have money..
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2005, 10:11:19 PM »
either yer just entertaining ideas or your gonna get it done.

How much is animal abuse worth to you?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline kevykev56

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2005, 11:41:38 PM »
$39.95 camera from the link above.

Place the camera anywhere, run cable to next room. Plug into VCR from home. When she is alone with animal hit record.

Price to pay for catching the abuse is $39.95. If it really means that much to you then you only have to ditch AH2 for 3 months to pay for it. :aok
RHIN0 Retired C.O. Sick Puppies Squadron

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2005, 08:54:08 AM »
Originally posted by Hangtime
either yer just entertaining ideas or your gonna get it done.

How much is animal abuse worth to you?

Alot..

But why spend $400.00 when you can spend 180 and get two cameras.
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2005, 02:47:22 PM »
So, hitting the dogs. Like with a rolled up newspaper? like a smack across the rump? Like a whack across the chops with a 2X4?  what?

If she is causing injuries to the dogs, then it seems pretty simple to me. Call the police, the dog is evidence, and they can tell you what to do.

If she is just smacking them around, then you have someone who doesn't like animals working for you. fire her prettythang.

Going all Maxwell smart is just a little over the top. Hooboy.

fire and forget.

RTR
The Damned

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Hidden Camera
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2005, 03:05:21 PM »
just FYI, you may want to speak with a lawyer or someone like that and find out exactly what types of recordings and videos are admissable in court, I don't think webcams are. Thats why are grocery stores and mini marts have a certain type and it says approved by so and so on them... When you start talking evidence theres allot of yellow tape involved there. If you actually bring up criminal charges of animal abuse its usually a really hard case to win, and very rarely does anything other than a small fine get imposed on the criminal. So if you want to stick it to her good, make sure all the equipment you will be using is admissable in court. Unless she actually kills some of the animals I'm sorry to say I doubt you will be able to do anything to her, its bad to say but the courts really don't care if someone hits a dog or not, they would have to arrest half the rednecks in the US if that were the case. If I were you I would simply cut all my business with her and leave it at that. In reality if you go buy all the equipment, pay for an attourney, court costs and your time, the absolute most you could hope 4 would be a small fine on her part. Our animal laws just suck, I used to be a paralegal for a small law firm in fort worth, i've seen cases where the lawyer I was working for actually would not defend this guy because he knew the guy was lying. the circumstances were that the man had 3 horses and had a fire in his barn where about 1/2 of it burned down, 4 horses were killed along with various other animals, 3 horses lived but were burned badly, the man threw a chain around the horses necks and kept them chained to a big metal post in his back yard, then left and abandoned them with no food / water. animal rights workers were called by neighbors eventually and the horses were taken and euphanized because they were in agony. The police went to his house to serve a court order to have him appear in court on charges of animal abuse. The man wasn't there so the cops just left a note on his door that said they were looking for him... Luckily for the police the man showed back up a week later and went to the police station lookin for his horses, they didn't even arrest him. Just told him to appear at court and gave him a date. I'm glad to see that there is at least 1 lawyer that shows a little ethics, we basically told the guy to go F himself

Offline FlyingFortress

• Zinc Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2005, 03:22:40 PM »
Asmall fine is a Big learning experience and yes Hawklore Either take actions or dont do anything  u can buy a dog for 400$ hell u can spend over 1000$ on most breeds i am an animal lover esp dogs My 3 month old puppy boxer was recently almost found dead .The cage we had has 2 Closing attachments one to the top and one to the bottem . Only the top latch was closed and while gone (an hr or 2) he wedged his head under the bottem of the door and the cage and  was choking . As i came to the window he looked dead i rushed in only to see him still moving .His face covered in vomet and saliva . He put up a REAL STRUGGLE for life and he made it .. hes my pride and joy and i love him to death . IMMEDATLY i had took pictures of his nasty  chaffed neck and shoulder and the POS cage  and how he got stuck and have had the coompany recall all there cages with similar latches . Take action if she wants to abuse the animals u abuse her .With the cops  ..

''Unless she actually kills some of the animals I'm sorry to say I doubt you will be able to do anything to her, its bad to say but the courts really don't care if someone hits a dog or not, they would have to arrest half the rednecks in the US if that were the case.'' ICEMAN u are totally incorrect ..i dont know where your from but here in the US animal cruelty it takin quite seriously .Most will get prosecuted to the fullest extent of there crime and the law ..Dont hit an animal and expect a petty fine or a smack on the wrist Expect to get locked up

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2005, 03:24:20 PM »
Man, if there is something i cannot stand, it is people hurting animals.
 i wouldnt be asking about cameras or cops

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Hidden Camera
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2005, 03:32:18 PM »
There are legal ramifications if you guys don't do this right.

We did it to one of our employees we suspected of stealing from another employee's purse.

In order for the tapes to be valid legally we had to hire a professional private investigator who set up the camera and who also did the confrontation once she was caught red handed.  It cost us a few hundred dollars, but probably saved us a heck of alot more in the long run.

I have no idea what your state or federal laws are on this but check it out...people who beat animals SHOULD go down hard.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2005, 03:59:56 PM »
no no curvy, not down by "the law"

i had a friend once who tossed my cat...the beating of his life

havent talked to the guy since this day.

you hurt the innocent, you should be doubly punished

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Hidden Camera
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2005, 04:04:50 PM »
The mere act of attempting to throw a cat should be self correcting.  Cats are equipped with an anti-throwing mechanism which, upon initial windup, results in the claws deploying into the arms of the thrower.

Usually.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2005, 04:07:46 PM »
chairboy,  I said "innocent"

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2005, 04:09:52 PM »
I want this.. only about 60$

sorry.. its in norwegian but you get the idea.. small lens and wireless. im sure you can get something similar.

http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.asp?sku=302129&cks=PRL

« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 04:13:22 PM by Nilsen »

Offline Iceman24

• Nickel Member
      • http://479th.jasminemarie.com/
Hidden Camera
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2005, 04:11:50 PM »
..i dont know where your from but here in the US animal cruelty it takin quite seriously .Most will get prosecuted to the fullest extent of there crime and the law ..Dont hit an animal and expect a petty fine or a smack on the wrist Expect to get locked up

I live in Fort Worth and worked for a law firm for 4 years. I should have stated in my personal experience or the lawyer I worked fors experience we found it best to stay away from animal cruelty or abuse cases because just like I stated the judge will usually throw the case out as theres no pure evidence against the person. should they choose legal counsil any lawyer worth his salt will be able to get the case thrown out... I hope this doesn't happen here, I hate to see people like that getting away with it, and maybe if you do get it videotaped it may help in prosecuting her, I just see way too many loopholes a descent lawyer could get around these might sound crazy but the judge will have to take it into consideration. She was defending herself from the dog, or she thought the dog would bite her. Yes animal laws are a huge deal right now, and the main thing your hearing is that the laws, if any, are not strict enough and anybody can squeeze through a loophole... A few things you will have to prove and show evidence of in court are injury to the animal which could be hard to do, you will have to show that she is negligant or that she caused that specific injury...its basically your word against hers and unfortunately the best witness for you can't speak... A videotape of her causing injury to the animal would be best allong with a detailed analysis of the injury from a vet stating what caused it. But like I said earlier in my personal experience I wouldn't be surprised it the judge throws it out or at best gives her a small fine which will be no worse than a speeding ticket. I wish it wasn't the case but once you start talking legal jargin the prosecution really has no leg to stand on because they have no evidence or witnesses. All in all you will be out allot more money than her in the end, maybe if you win the judge will award you the court costs and I doubt that, you will still be out a lawyer and your time. Because theres not a judge in the US that will take you seriously without an attourney, its almost as if they don't listen to you. We have animal laws, they are just really really hard to enforce. And only in extreme cases is anything done to the defendants

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
Hidden Camera
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2005, 04:14:14 PM »
Hawk, just let her go.
Tell her you have had compaints about her treatment of the dogs from the owners and you cannot afford to lose customers. I'm assuming you are a small business owner and you have every right to be deserning about your employees. Worst thing that can happen is she gets her unemployement claim approved.

If your gonna do the survailence thing you better call your lawyer first.