Author Topic: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers  (Read 4633 times)

Offline MINNOW

• Copper Member
Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2005, 11:37:38 PM »
The Avs sure Blew one tonite.... That we agree on...

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2005, 09:29:26 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
karaya is a furballer???? :huh

Shhhh. Keep it on the down low.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: last night
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2005, 09:34:51 AM »
Originally posted by jollyFE
you guys kill me...easy to manipulate with just a few words.  you all are almost as predictable as my 6yr old son.  why dont you guys get fired up over something worthwhile.

it's been mentioned in previous posts that all the bish did was do it first, to me that would indicate that quite possibly some players on the other countries thought about the same thing.

what are you guys 14?

see ya in the MA

jolly

Oh ... excuse us ... Mr. Maturity is in our presence.

As soon as somebody interjects their percieved maturity over others in threads like this just proves what a total tool they are !!!
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2005, 09:36:32 AM »
uh.... Cause you guys blow???? hmmm could be!

Better watch out ... Mr. Maturity is gonna yell at ya.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
mr maturity
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2005, 10:45:48 AM »
i never ever said i was mature..just the opposite.  all i was trying to say was some of us knew what the response was going to be after we took the bases.  right or wrong, i'm not saying.  just saying that some of us predicted what would happen.  guess what...it did for the most part.

mr. immature himself

jolly
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
Re: mr maturity
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2005, 10:56:21 AM »
i never ever said i was mature..just the opposite.  all i was trying to say was some of us knew what the response was going to be after we took the bases.  right or wrong, i'm not saying.  just saying that some of us predicted what would happen.  guess what...it did for the most part.

mr. immature himself

jolly

The fact that you knew what was going to be the reaction, that you knew it was going to piss off a lot of people (including some Bish), and you did it anyway just show what lack of maturity you actually have.

Knowing something is wrong and then doing it anyways is about as childish as it gets. Either that, or it's psychopathic.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2005, 11:12:50 AM »

Was it wrong to kill the fun at FT...some might think so and on reflection I might tend to agree with those folks.  However, that mission was alot of fun and had massive participation( close to 35 guys alone flying bombers), which is the most I have seen in a while.  Would I do it againg ? probably just to get the reactions that we got.

If I try real hard I can get myself to feel just a little sorry for doing it and being one of the main instigators behind the mission.  But I don't feel that way for long.

Having said that, all I can say is "Hello tank town"

Can't we all just get along?

HO'n and cherrypicking and vulching with the best of them

Jolly FE
"csar rules"

Ya know the main ones crying are those who have pulled the same type of stunts over and over and are greatly pleased when they catch more than the legal limit by trolling.  I see now that the BK's don't like the taste of that hook any more than those of us who have bitten their hooks.  I guess it's just your perspective.  Obviously a lot of folks had fun doing it and that is what the game is about.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1:aok
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2005, 12:04:29 PM »
You're Gullable.  And it was and still is ammusing.  Now leave me alone and go hand down the lotion to your girlfriends in your basement pits.  Okay bish? Buh Bye.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: mr maturity
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2005, 01:13:31 PM »

mr. immature himself

jolly

Yeah ... that was a real hard one to guess/predict ... you guys are a great follow up to Johnny Carson's "Karnak".

I can predict that if you throw a match into a pool of gasoline ... its gonna probably catch on fire and go boom.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2005, 01:16:16 PM »
Originally posted by doc1kelley
Ya know the main ones crying are those who have pulled the same type of stunts over and over and are greatly pleased when they catch more than the legal limit by trolling.  I see now that the BK's don't like the taste of that hook any more than those of us who have bitten their hooks.  I guess it's just your perspective.  Obviously a lot of folks had fun doing it and that is what the game is about.

All the Best...
Jay

This isn't about trolling ... its about "griefing" ... two very distinct subjects.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2005, 01:41:40 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
This isn't about trolling ... its about "griefing" ... two very distinct subjects.

What?  It's perspective!  It may be "trolling" to those who do it and it may be "griefing" to those who bit the hook.  What is your point?  It works both ways dude as "griefing" to one was "trolling" to another.  You guys just can't stand being handed your own medecine and why not just take two valiums and call us in the morning?

Trolling in here=  Those setting the hook
Griefing in here= Those receiving the hook

Do we need to get more basic than that?

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2005, 01:47:47 PM »
What?  It's perspective!  It may be "trolling" to those who do it and it may be "griefing" to those who bit the hook.  What is your point?  It works both ways dude as "griefing" to one was "trolling" to another.  You guys just can't stand being handed your own medecine and why not just take two valiums and call us in the morning?

Trolling in here=  Those setting the hook
Griefing in here= Those receiving the hook

Do we need to get more basic than that?

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1

Well ... you have confirmed to all that you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Trolling on a BBS is far different that "griefing" in the game. What's being discussed in this thread is in-game griefing ... griefing on the BBS is around the corner ... three doors down.

By the way ... how does one "grief" on a BBS 'o enlightend one ?

Doc ... I think you need to write yourself a prescription ... but I don't think that they have invented a "smart" pill yet so you will have to settle for prozak.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline sullie363

• Nickel Member
      • Birds of Prey
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2005, 01:59:58 PM »
I'm just glad my last night is so memorable.
Birds of Prey Raptors
Birds of Prey Film Making Team
Birds of Prey Trainer Corps

<S> PaulB

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2005, 02:10:39 PM »

All the Best...
Jay

Please explain to me why in these four or so threads on this subject some of you guys insist on making this about the BKs? It's not.
They just happen to be some of the more vocal supporters of the furballers side. It just sounds like a bit of "you now what" envy to me.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2005, 02:27:20 PM »
Not to worry Clifra.

Lazs said it all ... "Every time a BK makes some sissy :cry  god creates a kitten"

thats a GOOD thing ... right ? :D
SlapShot - Blue Knights