Author Topic: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers  (Read 4627 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2005, 08:35:28 AM »
The thing that bothers me is that the fields werent taken for and strategic purpose.  They are kinda worthless sitting down in the bowl. The reason someone took them is because they said "Hey lets po the guys at FT."

Thats all there is to it. The cool thing is, all their work lasted just a few hours before it was fixed. And alot of the Rook and Knight pilot who would have been furballing at FT, were actually getting more kills than they would have if FT was in proper form.

~AoM~

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2005, 08:44:17 AM »
Plus Bish lost the reset last night.  Karma?

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline RobMo68

• Nickel Member
      • Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2005, 08:48:50 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Plus Bish lost the reset last night.  Karma?

-- Todd/Leviathn

lol Levi,

You think they'll be psssed enough to pooch the forums like they did FT, and maybe win a forum RESET, NOT!
Speed68a
Special Forces Wing: POTW nUb:"Get outta my mud, biotch"

+~WARPIGS RACING~+
ERL S3R9 Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2005, 09:17:56 AM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
"Hey lets po the guys at FT."

And alot of the Rook and Knight pilot who would have been furballing at FT, were actually getting more kills than they would have if FT was in proper form.

This is the FIRST PERSON to see the true meaning of why I initiated this in the first place.   I died about 4 times in a goon, but in me dying, the other goons got through.

I love watching the Bish sit back, whine or "we let you have it", etc.  I'm still chuckling over the Monday PM accomplishments.   I do believe this undertaking was the first time that (outside of a reset scenario) that two countries called a Truce.  I'm sure a Knight or Rook fell (I could also be wrong) every now and then.  But 100+ deliberately hitting two bases is tough to repel (which is why I'm laughing at the "we let you have it").   Lute was prepared to throw his 50+ guys at A21 to help us capture it, and vice versa.  I.E. They would have changed hands anyways.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2005, 09:37:59 AM »
Originally posted by WxMan
While I whole heartedly agree that Fighter Town should be left alone, I find it ironically amusing that the Furballers had to ask for help from the Toolshedders to take it back.

Don't think for a second that "furballers" don't know how to JABO ... thats the easy part ... the hard part is survival AFTER letting the load lose ... which "furballers" excell at.

WTFG Karaya and Lute and all those who participated.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2005, 09:58:12 AM »
This map was created by 9GIAP, bish squad squad, and squad I am flying with.

You would not have those bases and this map if not bishops.

What are you trying to say here ?

Many thanks and a big <> to the map makers, but I could give a rats arse what country they fly for ... nor should it justify the lameness exhibited by the Bish.

Just because you are Bish and the map creators are Bish ... the Bish get the A-OK to be griefers ? I don't think so.

The bottom line ... no matter what way you look at it ... the Bish intended to grief and intended to keep the grief going as long as possible.

If the Bish wanted to take it for ha-ha's ... as some have alluded to, then why did it take 100+ Rooks and Knights to take the area back.

If it was just for ha-ha's, then you should have just let the Rooks and Knights come back over the mountains without resistance so that FT could resume its normal intention.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2005, 10:40:25 AM »
Originally posted by MadSquirrel
ChristCAF:  Occasional Jabo?  Ya ever spend any time there on the ground?  If it isn't multipule formations of Lancs 100 foot of the deck because there are few if any Osties, it is JU87s with the Nuke bombs, P-47Ns with almost the same.  Or, just Ponys straffing so they get the kill when you put a 75mm round into someones turret.  I saw it as a Knight, I saw it as a Rook and I see it as a Bish also.

LTARsqrl  

Trust me...it takes a lot to fire me up:furious   And this post did nothing to me.  I respect you and your LTAR Squad, I really don't like getting around you guys in Flaks! By the way, what sight do you use, you need to teach me that darn thing!
As far as spending time in TT and FT... I love going to both of them, after all... you can't learn what your doing wrong unless you die a few times. In my case, alot of times!! :rofl   The only time I am straffing the GV's after I have dropped ords is if it is a Flak/M16/M8/M3/etc. or if I am trying to get the guys attention so a  fellow Rook can sneak up on them.  No offense take from your post... will see you in the skies :aok
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
Fun Killers
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2005, 12:00:52 PM »
Yes, we killed alot of peoples fun that night(btw I resent the remark about BoP's leadership).  Most people ask "why we took over FT ?"  Well here's how the "plan" evolved; not sure if any of you guys remeber Sullie, he's is off to college and his dorm doesn't have internet access(oldest dorm on campus) and tht was going to be his last night and we(several Bish from several squads) were talking about doing something different, wacky and most of all something to get folks riled up.  The most enjoyment those of us in the mission got was the response on ch 200.  Whoever said that Yucca didn't come over to tip off rook/nits about missions must have not been reading the text, because he himself said that's what he was going to do(if it ever happened I'm not sure).

Was it wrong to kill the fun at FT...some might think so and on reflection I might tend to agree with those folks.  However, that mission was alot of fun and had massive participation( close to 35 guys alone flying bombers), which is the most I have seen in a while.  Would I do it againg ? probably just to get the reactions that we got.

If I try real hard I can get myself to feel just a little sorry for doing it and being one of the main instigators behind the mission.  But I don't feel that way for long.

Having said that, all I can say is "Hello tank town"

Can't we all just get along?

HO'n and cherrypicking and vulching with the best of them

Jolly FE
"csar rules"
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2005, 12:06:49 PM »
Originally posted by jollyFE
Would I do it againg ? probably just to get the reactions that we got.

Wow.

- oldman

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2005, 02:24:16 PM »
Yes, we killed alot of peoples fun that night.....  Most people ask "why we took over FT ?"  Well here's how the "plan" evolved; not sure if any of you guys remeber Sullie, he's is off to college and his dorm doesn't have internet access(oldest dorm on campus) and tht was going to be his last night and we(several Bish from several squads) were talking about doing something different, wacky and most of all something to get folks riled up.  The most enjoyment those of us in the mission got was the response on ch 200.
HO'n and cherrypicking and vulching with the best of them

Jolly FE
"csar rules"

Pretty much answers why a lot of folks say the MA and the AH community has declined over the years.

I used to think there really was no difference between countries. All the bashing back and forth over Bish this, Nit that, Rook %^&* was a bunch of BS.

Now I'm not so sure anymore. I know our own Rook RJO squads would never use this line of thinking. I suppose some Rook high school squads might.

Hopefully the senior Bish Squads can get these kids inline and mentored.

Mosquito

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2005, 02:33:01 PM »

Was it wrong to kill the fun at FT...
Jolly FE
"csar rules"

YES! No matter the justifications.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2005, 02:41:24 PM »
and most of all something to get folks riled up. The most enjoyment those of us in the mission got was the response on ch 200.

That is the definition of "griefing" ... that is why the MA sucks as of late. Nothing but griefers - gangbangers - milkrunners.

Would I do it againg ? probably just to get the reactions that we got.

'Tis sad ... people getting their jollies at ruining someone elses night ... but that is atypical of the mindset of most MA players.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Fun Killers
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2005, 02:54:39 PM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
Pretty much answers why a lot of folks say the MA and the AH community has declined over the years.

I used to think there really was no difference between countries. All the bashing back and forth over Bish this, Nit that, Rook %^&* was a bunch of BS.

Now I'm not so sure anymore. I know our own Rook RJO squads would never use this line of thinking. I suppose some Rook high school squads might.

Hopefully the senior Bish Squads can get these kids inline and mentored.

Mosquito

Don't worry about it mosq, these same folks, which make up the majority of the bish have proved time and again that they must take part in this type of activity because it is all they are proficient at any more.  Frankly, I'm surprised that their goon didn't drop too low, or over the field instead of the town.  Actually, I'm rather amazed their bombers didn't blow themselves up... because you know they went in NOE.  

If they are content with being dweebs, may as well just let them be that way, won't be any surprise to anyone else.

Offline WxMan

• Nickel Member
      • Arabian Knights
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2005, 03:44:36 PM »
While I whole heartedly agree that Fighter Town should be left alone, I find it ironically amusing that the Furballers had to ask for help from the Toolshedders to take it back.

Originally posted by SlapShot
Don't think for a second that "furballers" don't know how to JABO ... thats the easy part ... the hard part is survival AFTER letting the load lose ... which "furballers" excell at.

WTFG Karaya and Lute and all those who participated.

Your exact statement is what I'm talking about Slapshot. Most (not all) "furballers" think the way you do and denigrate the skills of the "toolshedders". Most (not all) of the toolshedders I fly with survive until the "furballers" die or leave.  :p
AKWxMan
Arabian Knights

"The money you payed earns you nothing. You paid for many hours of entertainment you received, and nothing more." - HiTech

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2005, 04:00:53 PM »
Your exact statement is what I'm talking about Slapshot. Most (not all) "furballers" think the way you do and denigrate the skills of the "toolshedders". Most (not all) of the toolshedders I fly with survive until the "furballers" die or leave.  :p

Fighting even odds vs furballers you are meat period.