Author Topic: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
Re: Re: Re: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2005, 12:49:08 AM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
You expected us to recapture the bases that never should have changed hands to begin with, and just "Let live"?   Give me a ******* break Fariz, I'm sure after taking it out by repeatedly vulching those ******** they let you guys up.  

Be upset at your Countrymates for being *hitheads, not at us.

I figured I'd feed you some of your own bull****.   Need some salt?

Karaya

You would not have those bases and this map if not bishops.

People who you vulch are not the people, who captured the field.

You just love vulching, and use excuses for it.

I was not up at this field, and I was not vulched there. Hardly ever 1 of 30 my sorties on this map are on the FT field. I defended bishops right to furball there, as I defended earlier rooks and nits right to furball there. If you do not get it, you are even more stupid, than I though.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2005, 01:02:24 AM »
Originally posted by Fariz
You would not have those bases and this map if not bishops.

People who you vulch are not the people, who captured the field.

You just love vulching, and use excuses for it.

I was not up at this field, and I was not vulched there. Hardly ever 1 of 30 my sorties on this map are on the FT field. I defended bishops right to furball there, as I defended earlier rooks and nits right to furball there. If you do not get it, you are even more stupid, than I though.

Dude, get over yourself, I was at A21 and A94.  I wasn't vulching a single Bish.  So again, get over yourself.   Call your Countrymates stupid, now yer almost 1/2 defending them just on that premise.   You're lucky we didn't capture 167 with 2 Rook goons over the town ready to drop.  Lute and I took the high road and showed class, as your jack*** countrymates failed at.  

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline F1Bomber

• Copper Member
      • http://www.bushtech.com.au
Rooks and Knights Unite to Defeat Bish Fun Killers
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2005, 01:03:50 AM »
Never thought so much troulbe could happen over just 3 fields in a middle of the map.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2005, 01:04:44 AM »
Originally posted by F1Bomber
Never thought so much troulbe could happen over just 3 fields in a middle of the map.

I am to blame!!!!   I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline F1Bomber

• Copper Member
      • http://www.bushtech.com.au
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2005, 01:05:22 AM »
im more worried about your micro-second reply to my post.

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2005, 01:10:46 AM »
Karaya:  He flies buffs, and will get in GV's OFTEN. Attempting to slam him negates the purpose of your lecturing. Are you talking about the "Token One Evening as a Rook"? You know, after I called you guys out.

First of all, I was not "Slamming him".
LTARsqrl: ChristCAF: Occasional Jabo? Ya ever spend any time there on the ground?

This comment was an ironic comment made because Jabo/Buff jumping happens all the time in TT.  Not occasionally.  If ChristCAF is offended, I am sorry, if you are, to bad.

As for the "Token One Evening" comment, well it was longer than that by a long shot, and your comments about our stay also shows one of the reasons it seemed a lot longer.  Called us out?  Is this something you do to all the Rooks?  Team players?  Rooks have some darn good squads and really good people.  I am sorry that they aren't all honorable and good sports.  It is the same on all sides.

Also, I started this game as a Rook under a different name many moons ago, then went to Knight.  Was glad to move then too.  

I am sorry if my opinion offends you.  That is not my intention.  I make comments based on observation.  I also apologize for commending you in an earlier post.  This apology is based on a new observation.

Salute all.

LTARsqrl  

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2005, 01:13:50 AM »
Fariz you've called me a liar. There's not one word that I posted that is untrue. I was wrong about Herbalife leading the capture and have said so.

I'm assuming that what you are calling me a liar about is your pathetic whining on 200 about the vulching after FT was recaptured by the Allies. You did whine, there is no lie in that.

If you had any brains you would have realized that the Bish screwed up by taking FT and now was a little payback. If you had any class you would have said to yourself and other Bish "we deserve it" and gone to fly somewhere else. It lasted no more than 20 minutes anyway, you'd have thought from your whining it had been a week.

So you're the one that's full of it Fariz.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2005, 01:20:17 AM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
Fariz you've called me a liar. There's not one word that I posted that is untrue. I was wrong about Herbalife leading the capture and have said so.

I'm assuming that what you are calling me a liar about is your pathetic whining on 200 about the vulching after FT was recaptured by the Allies. You did whine, there is no lie in that.

If you had any brains you would have realized that the Bish screwed up by taking FT and now was a little payback. If you had any class you would have said to yourself and other Bish "we deserve it" and gone to fly somewhere else. It lasted no more than 20 minutes anyway, you'd have thought from your whining it had been a week.

So you're the one that's full of it Fariz.

Shhh.  Poor Fariz will now resort to more whining.  He'd have done the same thing, funny thing is, he doesn't have the balls to admit it, better yet, most don't.

Karaya

PS - Fariz, those bases would have changed hands regardless.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2005, 01:22:34 AM »
Originally posted by MadSquirrel
First of all, I was not "Slamming him".

This comment was an ironic comment made because Jabo/Buff jumping happens all the time in TT.  Not occasionally.  If ChristCAF is offended, I am sorry, if you are, to bad.

As for the "Token One Evening" comment, well it was longer than that by a long shot, and your comments about our stay also shows one of the reasons it seemed a lot longer.  Called us out?  Is this something you do to all the Rooks?  Team players?  Rooks have some darn good squads and really good people.  I am sorry that they aren't all honorable and good sports.  It is the same on all sides.

Also, I started this game as a Rook under a different name many moons ago, then went to Knight.  Was glad to move then too.  

I am sorry if my opinion offends you.  That is not my intention.  I make comments based on observation.  I also apologize for commending you in an earlier post.  This apology is based on a new observation.

Salute all.

LTARsqrl  

One night as a squad, One LTAR stuck around as a martyr for a few days.  At least be honest, and yes.  After I posted my comment, the LTAR's mysteriously showed up in Rookland.  All I can do is live in a world of facts, and not conjecture.  

Here:  I'll save you the legwork.

""We believe all countries have a lot to offer all members of the community. There is no "good" or "bad" side to switch to {in our opinion} " - MOIL

Come to Rookland after the "Save the Bishop" campaign ends.

We all know where you'll end up. Just tell the truth next time.

Karaya"

I'll just continue to call things as I see them.  

Karaya
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 01:26:05 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2005, 01:42:16 AM »
You call a whine what? I never was vulched there, I am not even using this base that often. I belive that vulching there is as stupid as taking bases. Those fields were created for fight and the fun of furball, they do not have a strat value, they shall not be taken, vulched or porked. There are enough bases outside the FT for this.

I tried to help to restore situation, when people of all 3 sides can fight there for a fun of it. I tried to help nits and rooks to get bases back, I tried to stop vulch against bishops. Dantoo and F1Bomber are not furballers, but they designed those fields to be a good use for furballers, and other part of map to be of a good strat value. May be because they have something, guys like Karaya and MOSQ never had -- respect for the ways, which is not their own.

Call it a whine if you want, as you call it a whine how we tried to stop bishops from upping and defending there.

I do not see the reason to continue here, it is like talking with deafs.

Offline MadSquirrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2005, 01:42:18 AM »
Karaya:  I'll just continue to call things as I see them.

Karaya:  One night as a squad, One LTAR stuck around as a martyr for a few days. At least be honest, and yes. After I posted my comment, the LTAR's mysteriously showed up in Rookland. All I can do is live in a world of facts, and not conjecture.

Guess you don't know us very well.  You should try.  When LTAR moves, we do it as a squad all at once.  And after a majority vote.  You posted a comment?  Sorry, must have missed it.  Mysteriously showed up?  Guess the month planning was wasted.  Ask around.  Month with Bish, month with Rooks.  We did a month with Bishops and were welcomed by an overwhelming number of players.  We were impressed by how they played and by the unity they showed.  We were and now are glad to be here.  When we switched to Rooks, the feeling was MUCH different.  

Guess your facts are more myth than truth.

At any rate, I have the feeling that no matter what I say, you will try to cut me down, so and See ya later.

To the Rooks out there that treated us like countryman and part of the Rook team, we salute you.  We had some good times.  You have our thanks.

LTARsqrl    Now back to the subject.

Offline WxMan

• Nickel Member
      • Arabian Knights
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2005, 05:27:35 AM »
While I whole heartedly agree that Fighter Town should be left alone, I find it ironically amusing that the Furballers had to ask for help from the Toolshedders to take it back.
AKWxMan
Arabian Knights

"The money you payed earns you nothing. You paid for many hours of entertainment you received, and nothing more." - HiTech

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2005, 05:36:40 AM »
Originally posted by Fariz
I do not see the reason to continue here, it is like talking with deafs.

This is incredibly harsh for the deaf ;)
Don't confuse deaf and idiots.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2005, 07:16:19 AM »
Originally posted by F1Bomber

It certainly shows whether it's the strat players or the furballers that try to make other people play their way.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2005, 08:10:11 AM »
OTOH, OMFG YOU GUIYS R TEH  RAWK!!! BOMBING **** RULES!:O

THIS IS THE FILM FOR YOU!!! OMFG QUAHH!!!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.