Author Topic: Japan Pwn5 Again  (Read 1134 times)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2005, 11:55:56 AM »
Originally posted by OOZ662
Anybody see the Top Gear episodes where they beat the sense out of an old Toyota pickup? Submerged it during an ocean storm, hit it with a wrecking ball, set it on fire, smashed it through a wood building, set it on top of a concrete building while it was demolished, ect.

Using simple tools (the kind Joe carries in his back seat) they were able to get it running and moving under its own power again after each round.

Early 70's 4-cyl Toyota and Nissan p/u are like roaches.  After the apocalypse they will be the only thing still moving.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2005, 03:04:15 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
<----- Savin my "American Dollars" for the 1st CanaDUHian car MANufactured.

i would suggest gm, both their number #1 and #2 plants are located in oshawa ont.

ot:mazda b2000's p/u, just a head gasket every 200k.

Offline fartwinkle

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2005, 08:33:45 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
You are not the world's only super-power - several million others also fail to grasp the concept of calorie intake versus physical activity.

Besides, super-powerdom and lardiness are not neccesarily related, as far as I can see. Lose some weight and find out.

I am still looking for all these fat people?
I and my 58 year old riding partned put in over 100 miles a week on mountain bikes and have yet seen any fat americans?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2005, 10:40:56 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
You are not the world's only super-power - several million others also fail to grasp the concept of calorie intake versus physical activity.

Besides, super-powerdom and lardiness are not neccesarily related, as far as I can see. Lose some weight and find out.

At least the majority of our women shave their armpits.  Now go eat your Fondue!

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2005, 01:10:52 AM »
"1867--when watchmaker Henry Seth Taylor mounted a steam engine on a lightweight buggy and began chugging around his hometown of Stanstead, Que."
Probably would be worth quite a bit. But millions of cars have been manufactured in Canada.
Ford opened his first plant in Canada 101 years ago.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Re: Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2005, 09:28:04 AM »
Originally posted by LePaul

Last Dodge for me.  

Rode in a Friend's new Hemi charger. Nice Quality and Balls to the Wall Performance. I were teh impressed.

Offline JTs

• Nickel Member
Japan Pwn5 Again
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2005, 01:06:30 PM »
Originally posted by fartwinkle
CAT or Cummings?
I had a 94 KW 300"wlb 425 Cat and 15 spd bought it used it had 45K on it I put another 600K on her before I sold her.
And the dude I sold her too still uses the truck as a rock hauler.

Then euro trucks wont make a zit on a american truck arse.

Cat C-16 at 600hp.  she has a few extras under the hood.  pittsbugh performance computer, turbo, mufflers, balancers and hydrogen injection.  with this setup she can put 1050 to thier dyno for about 30 seconds.  

300" wheelbase, main trans is eaton 18sp over second is brownie 4sp double over rear ends are 3.36 with tall rubber.  if i was dumb enough it can reach 150 plus.  havent had a volvo pass me yet.