Author Topic: why we will win in iraq  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2005, 08:12:17 AM »
Originally posted by deSelys
Don't be too harsh with the self-proclaimed world analysts. After all, their prediction about the burning cars being the first sign of a massive islamic uprising crumpled, the results of the Iraqi elections are taking an 'unexpected' turn... they going thru sour times right now.

so you are saying that the recent riots in france did not in fact happen.  It wasn't muslims that were rioting?  The bus bombings in the UK did not happen?  and since they didn't actually happen it wasn't well off muslims that did those henus acts?  

Wow you revisionists work quick

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2005, 08:20:51 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
so you are saying that the recent riots in france did not in fact happen.  It wasn't muslims that were rioting?  

Nope.

Well to be correct it was not only muslim but also atheists , christians and so on.
The common denominator was income , not religion.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2005, 08:23:40 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
Nope.

Well to be correct it was not only muslim but also atheists , christians and so on.
The common denominator was income , not religion.

but you are saying they didn't happen????  nore did any of the other's mentioned?

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2005, 08:27:39 AM »
Guns, I think you could patent a game. Call it "Jump to Conclusions." You would jump to a spot and each spot would have a different conclusion on it.
-SW

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2005, 08:29:37 AM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
Guns, I think you could patent a game. Call it "Jump to Conclusions." You would jump to a spot and each spot would have a different conclusion on it.
-SW

"that's a terrible idea"

samir natgonworkhere anymore

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2005, 08:32:36 AM »
Wow indeed. With such poor reading skills as yours, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions....

1) Where in my post do I say something about the UK bus, pls?

2) Where in my post did I say that riots didn't happen, pls?

3) Where in my post did I say that not a single rioter was moslem. As Straffo already pointed out, some were. Damn good 'moslems' too...drinking alcohol and doing drugs and stealing cars and group raping girls from their own community...

If I was as fast as you to make assumptions, I would say that your post is a proof of the low level of eductation in the USMCs. But I won't (for now).
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2005, 08:39:25 AM »
Originally posted by deSelys
Wow indeed. With such poor reading skills as yours, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions....

1) Where in my post do I say something about the UK bus, pls?

2) Where in my post did I say that riots didn't happen, pls?

3) Where in my post did I say that not a single rioter was moslem. As Straffo already pointed out, some were. Damn good 'moslems' too...drinking alcohol and doing drugs and stealing cars and group raping girls from their own community...

If I was as fast as you to make assumptions, I would say that your post is a proof of the low level of eductation in the USMCs. But I won't (for now).

want to talk about my reading skills.....you quoted straffo, who was a response to me about a post I made about the war on terror being global.  Straffo then posted asking for a source saying that the riots didn't happen....then he said that they did happen maybe but it wasn't muslims rioting.  He ignores the the other things I mentioned because they prove my point that this is a global struggle against radical fascist islam.  

You can pick on me and insult me but cherry picking what I say to disprove it wont work for you or straffo.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2005, 08:40:22 AM »
but you are saying they didn't happen????  nore did any of the other's mentioned?

Please note that my quote was only about the event in France and so I did answer only this part of your post.

I'm curious to know were did you got I was negating the event ?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 08:50:20 AM »
Straffo then posted asking for a source saying that the riots didn't happen....

Nope , I asked for a source about the affirmation the riot were a made by muslim, even if I was perhaps not clear I didn't wrote the riot didn't happened.

then he said that they did happen maybe but it wasn't muslims rioting. [/B]

Wrong , there was not a single "maybe" in my post.
And I pretend you have no way toi say it was a muslim riot ,I should remeber it's illegal in France to question some one about his religion or to make statistics about religion (since the last war we're pretty serious on this matter)

He ignores the the other things I mentioned because they prove my point that this is a global struggle against radical fascist islam.   [/B]

I ignored the other points because it was not those points I questionned.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 08:54:07 AM »
Good for them....as long as they didn't pay them off.

hehe.... you can only laugh, when you see pictures of evil terrorist like this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4552212.stm

Im just wondering if he got that gun from Santa Claus or white Norweigian granny who attacked WTC(tm of grunhertz ?).

anyway quetion is not if, or whenever you are going to win in Iraq.
Question is, if it was worth of that = .. Dick honey come closer,  how much did we earn since invasion ?

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 09:20:01 AM »
blah blah blah blah, GS. You never answered my questions.
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2005, 10:27:58 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
We all know how kind and gentle the Russian are with non-russian population after all the word  погром (pogrom) ils a well known polish word.

Smoke some history please.

Pogroms were directed against Jewish population. Jews didn't live in Russian parts of Empire, except for servicemen, merchants of 1st guild, craftspeople and people with high or senior education.

There were no "pogroms" in Moscow or Tver. It explains why "pogrom" is a Polish word (BTW, thanks for telling me that, I thought it is Ukrainian).

See, you again blame Russian for the crimes we didn't commit. That's why I asked for a definition of "Russian" in another thread.

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2005, 02:51:49 PM »
Boroda,

As you probably remember, many times i wrote that Russians (at least the ones i know.. the ones my father knows and our friend knows) are really great folks :)

There is one thing tho, you really think we should love you for the 50 years of the communism here... and it's not possible.
Look, propaganda is a pretty cool thing... when i wans young i seen in TV or heard in radio, how great our friendship is and how much our countries do for each other. Probably you heard the same in your contry. Pretty cool huh?
Not exactly, because it's far from being truth.
At the same time due to the orders sent from Moscow (yup) a lot of folks were prisoned of just killed. Of course it's not a fault of a Russian nation (when it comes to people), but that's how it was.
I say we were slaves, not because we had to wear nice shiny chains, but because we couldt say what we wanted. We couldn't do what we wanted and we were getting killed for expressing our opinions.
You say, we've changed the master - i'm not really sure.
If you look on what we are doing in EU, i say we are far from being gentle and peacefull :D
If you say about US... well... you can balem us on supporting Iraq, but i believe it's a good thing. Our guys got along with the locals pretty well and i believe we are helping the people.
If we are suporting US at the same time (witch for me is a secondary thing here) - i'm glad... i hope they would do the same for us... especially after what our allies done to us after WW2... maybe this will show them something.

Boroda, i would like to see some more respect from Russia nowdays... also i would love to see Poland showing some more respect to Rusisa at the same time, but i doubt it's about to happened anytime soon. Let's just hope it will happened someday, because it'd be cool to have you as friends not as enemies.

As for the pogrom's... they were inspored by politicians on both sides. Sad thing is that neighbours who lived in peace for a loooong time were harmed by them.

(too tired to check the spelling... sorry for typos)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2005, 03:11:57 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Pogroms were directed against Jewish population. Jews didn't live in Russian parts of Empire, except for servicemen, merchants of 1st guild, craftspeople and people with high or senior education.

There were no "pogroms" in Moscow or Tver. It explains why "pogrom" is a Polish word (BTW, thanks for telling me that, I thought it is Ukrainian).

See, you again blame Russian for the crimes we didn't commit. That's why I asked for a definition of "Russian" in another thread.

feel free to correct this page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
why we will win in iraq
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2005, 03:46:01 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Jews didnt live in Russian parts of the empire? Are you joking?
You need to read history..
Tell me Boroda is Odessa part of Russia............Plenty of Jews were killed there during the pogroms. Some of my relatives......
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."