Author Topic: North African New Year  (Read 3617 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
I didn't call it by it's true name "NAZI" because I thought it upset you the other day:cry

Sad but true, in WWII they were NAZI planes, not German. Hitler ordered them. The german people "I" think, after they saw what a mad man he was
didn't care for him either, but since u so love the NAZI (german manufactured) planes and the truth hurts your feelings, I chose not to mention it.

Why do you post stuff like that? It mkes you look childish:noid

So all soldiers in Iraq are Republican???:confused:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
North African New Year
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2006, 06:49:42 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug

That's right... and all our planes are Republican planes:huh
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2006, 07:38:06 PM »
I didn't call it by it's true name "NAZI" because I thought it upset you the other day:cry

Sad but true, in WWII they were NAZI planes, not German. Hitler ordered them. The german people "I" think, after they saw what a mad man he was
didn't care for him either, but since u so love the NAZI (german manufactured) planes and the truth hurts your feelings, I chose not to mention it.

Why do you post stuff like that? It mkes you look childish:noid

See your all wrong they were german planes. The people who supported hitler were nazis not the planes they flew. Most the people who flew and fought for germany wernt nazis they just fought for thier country. Yesterday you called the planes and US nazis thats why I got upset you stupid ****. And after today Ill retract my challange to meet you in the DA because anyone who chokes in a coalt fight with a 109E in a spit5 and a P40 isnt worth my time. And the only time you got a kill on my today is after me and eagler got done with a fight and Im 20ft off the ground and 100mph and you droped down in your hurri from 6-7k. And if anyone is childish its you, better yet your jsut straight up pathetic. So untill you put up best thing to do is shut up.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2006, 08:12:56 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug

Our soldiers in Iraq are American and not Republican because there are two main political parties and many more smaller ones, none of which have totalitarian control of the government. Nazi Germany was just that, a Nazi government that was in total control of everything and everyone in it. Simple fact of the matter is, Kongkyuk is correct, LW planes in WWII were Nazi.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
North African New Year
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2006, 08:42:16 PM »
I get it now, if the republicans were in the white house and had the majority in the house and senate then our planes would be republican planes.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

storch

North African New Year
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2006, 09:02:53 PM »
well I want libertarian planes

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2006, 09:17:52 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
See your all wrong they were german planes. The people who supported hitler were nazis not the planes they flew. Most the people who flew and fought for germany wernt nazis they just fought for thier country. Yesterday you called the planes and US nazis thats why I got upset you stupid ****. And after today Ill retract my challange to meet you in the DA because anyone who chokes in a coalt fight with a 109E in a spit5 and a P40 isnt worth my time. And the only time you got a kill on my today is after me and eagler got done with a fight and Im 20ft off the ground and 100mph and you droped down in your hurri from 6-7k. And if anyone is childish its you, better yet your jsut straight up pathetic. So untill you put up best thing to do is shut up.

No matter how hard I try, you still post lies and High school verbal judo:rolleyes:

You really need to grow up and when you die just except it:cool

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2006, 01:48:46 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
Our soldiers in Iraq are American and not Republican because there are two main political parties and many more smaller ones, none of which have totalitarian control of the government. Nazi Germany was just that, a Nazi government that was in total control of everything and everyone in it. Simple fact of the matter is, Kongkyuk is correct, LW planes in WWII were Nazi.

LOL so what you are saying is that every single person that fought for the germans were nazis and so was the machinery they used? If so then yes all the americans fighting over seas right now are Republican because thats whos in power right now. Another question where do you see any nazi symble on LW planes in AH? After asking you know who he said the balkenkreuz (think is spelled it right) is one. Hurry someone tell those "nazis" flying Mig29s today that those are commi planes!!!

No matter how hard I try, you still post lies and High school verbal judo

You really need to grow up and when you die just except it

Lies? High school verbal judo? What part of what I wrote is a lie? I dont think OM would have told you to cool it if you just said the LW planes were nazi planes, but you didnt stop there did you? "High school judo" hmmm was that the part were I said you suck and your pathetic? Because I KNOW thats not under the "lie" part. I do accept it when I die, and I also accept that you are timid and scared to get in a co-alt 1 v 1 fight thats why everytime the fight is at 3k you are at 8k picking up everyone elses table scraps. And Im sorry that your still ticked off at JG54 at playing a joke and inviteing you to the squad and then kicking you out after the laugh was over after you pretty much kissing our arses on squad ch. saying Ill do my best and so on. It was almost as funny as when someone invited "LadyAce" to the squad and started picking on AM saying he had a crush on her but after the laugh was over she got the boot. And I hate to say it but I dont know what the GBs were thinking when they took you in but man Iv lost respect for them your more on the lines of a "The FourHOrsemen" pilot.:rofl :rofl :O
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2006, 04:34:10 AM »
You're embarrassing yourself

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2006, 07:38:43 AM »
And Im sorry that your still ticked off at JG54 at playing a joke and inviteing you to the squad and then kicking you out after the laugh was over after you pretty much kissing our arses on squad ch. saying Ill do my best and so on. It was almost as funny as when someone invited "LadyAce" to the squad and started picking on AM saying he had a crush on her but after the laugh was over she got the boot. And I hate to say it but I dont know what the GBs were thinking when they took you in but man Iv lost respect for them your more on the lines of a "The FourHOrsemen" pilot.:rofl :rofl :O

sounds pretty high school to me.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2006, 08:32:13 AM »

I dont think OM would have told you to cool it if you just said the LW planes were nazi planes

:rofl Out of respect for OM, I wont repeat what he said but, It wasn't cool it.
More like dont waste my time with you:D

Enuff said,, you just keep proving my point:noid

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2006, 08:59:57 AM »

Agreed.

When we start painting elephants or donkeys on the tails of our airplanes, maybe we'll justly be called Republicans or Democrats.

I'd expect people would notice that there's a serious difference between Nazi Germany and the U.S.

- oldman

Offline simshell

• Nickel Member
North African New Year
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2006, 09:41:46 AM »

so your saying the planes are called by there goverment? at the time?:huh

so what about planes before Nazis took over are they Nazi planes?
:huh  or anyother country plane  how about italy ?
known as Arctic in the main

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2006, 10:19:53 AM »
LOL so what you are saying is that every single person that fought for the germans were nazis and so was the machinery they used?

That is exactly what I am saying, the State of Germany, everything in it, and all of its population was controlled by the Nazi's. This does not mean every person was a Nazi (the Jews werent obviously) but if you were a LW pilot, or a soldier you were flying Nazi planes, driving Nazi tanks, and shooting Nazi weapons. To deny that is to re-write History to suit your own needs.

If so then yes all the americans fighting over seas right now are Republican because thats whos in power right now.[/b]

Republicans are in the Presidency and have both houses of Congress, but they are not the heads of a Totalitarian government. In Nazi Germany, what Hitler wanted is what happened, he was the head of a Totalitarian Dictatorship. Do you even know the difference between a Totalitarian State and a Democracy TK?

Another question where do you see any nazi symble on LW planes in AH? After asking you know who he said the balkenkreuz (think is spelled it right) is one. Hurry someone tell those "nazis" flying Mig29s today that those are commi planes!!![/b]

Are you really that ignorant TK? Are there Swastika's on current German Migs and F-4's? You know why there are no Swastika's on AH planes. The Mig29's that the current LW have are not communist planes because, although built by a Communist country, they are flown by pilots from a Democracy. Any plane in WWII, no matter where it was built, if it had the Swastika on it, it was Nazi. Is that so hard to understand? Do I need to make a picture book for you to understand that?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2006, 10:21:54 AM »
Originally posted by simshell
so your saying the planes are called by there goverment? at the time?:huh

so what about planes before Nazis took over are they Nazi planes?
:huh  or anyother country plane  how about italy ?

See post above. If a plane flew the Swastika it was a Nazi peice of equipment. Its really very simple.