Author Topic: North African New Year  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
North African New Year
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2006, 10:50:42 AM »
Since nobody is flying a real airplane. Since it's not a real war. Since it's just a game. Does argueing over this make any sense? All you guys need to come up for air.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2006, 11:08:14 AM »
I know this is a game, TK is trying to say real WWII LW planes were not Nazi. I wont sit idle while people try to spin revisionist history to suit their personal beliefs.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
North African New Year
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2006, 11:38:42 AM »
He's a kid. Your a grown man. He's dragging you down bud. He will argue over anything .

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
North African New Year
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2006, 11:40:17 AM »
Shifty don’t be a party pooper, nothing more fun than a senseless semantic argument.

We could be discussing a really lame guy attempting to compensate by denigrating players with the “Nazi” label.

What fun is that?

Back to the semantics…

Grits, KY called the in-game planes Nazi.

So Nazis controlled the planes in WWII therefore the planes are Nazi planes.

Conversely

Since the in-game planes are controlled by the players, calling the in-game planes Nazi implies the players are Nazis.

Who you callin’ a Nazi punk!?!?!?:furious  

(Told ya this was more fun):cool:
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2006, 11:42:14 AM »
You're right Shifty.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
North African New Year
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2006, 11:47:21 AM »
Originally posted by KONG1
Shifty don’t be a party pooper, nothing more fun than a senseless semantic argument.

We could be discussing a really lame guy attempting to compensate by denigrating players with the “Nazi” label.

What fun is that?

Back to the semantics…

Grits, KY called the in-game planes Nazi.

So Nazis controlled the planes in WWII therefore the planes are Nazi planes.

Conversely

Since the in-game planes are controlled by the players, calling the in-game planes Nazi implies the players are Nazis.

(Told ya this was more fun):cool:

Your right. If you guys are having fun press on, why should I put my two cents in? Sorry:aok

storch

North African New Year
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »
dagnabbit shifty you ruined my intellectual stimulus.  now i'll be forced to go read machiavelli or something.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
North African New Year
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2006, 12:26:23 PM »
Originally posted by storch
dagnabbit shifty you ruined my intellectual stimulus.  now i'll be forced to go read machiavelli or something.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I just had a better idea, instead of complaining about the complaining. I'll just unsubscribe my e-mail from this thread. Again my apologies to all the combatants of this thread.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2006, 02:54:16 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
That is exactly what I am saying, the State of Germany, everything in it, and all of its population was controlled by the Nazi's. This does not mean every person was a Nazi (the Jews werent obviously) but if you were a LW pilot, or a soldier you were flying Nazi planes, driving Nazi tanks, and shooting Nazi weapons. To deny that is to re-write History to suit your own needs.

Thats the stupidest thing Iv ever heard they may have benn under nazi control but they all wernt nazi. I guess the people living in Poland ,France, Italy ,ect. during the war were nazi to eh?

Originally posted by Konkyuk
Out of respect for OM, I wont repeat what he said but, It wasn't cool it.
More like dont waste my time with you

Enuff said,, you just keep proving my point

Im talking about what he said in blue text
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Kongkyuk

• Copper Member
North African New Year
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2006, 03:07:54 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1

(Told ya this was more fun):cool: [/B]

You have the best come backs

:rofl :rofl :lol

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2006, 04:06:24 PM »
Originally posted by Kongkyuk
You have the best come backs

You have the best memory:rofl

I guess you were cought in your lie.

Dont worry the film is uploading for all to see.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 04:09:01 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Dont worry the film is uploading for all to see.

Here's a suggestion:

How about we move any discussion over whether Germans were Nazis into....er....whatever that other forum is, Officers' Club or something....for those who are interested.  It's been done before (ask me how I know).  In the meantime, can we keep it civil in here?  The children are watching, and I am particularly sensitive to this sort of thing in light of the "Kurfurst the Aryan Poodle" problem.

- oldman

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
North African New Year
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2006, 05:00:23 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
Here's a suggestion:

How about we move any discussion over whether Germans were Nazis into....er....whatever that other forum is, Officers' Club or something....for those who are interested.  It's been done before (ask me how I know).  In the meantime, can we keep it civil in here?  The children are watching, and I am particularly sensitive to this sort of thing in light of the "Kurfurst the Aryan Poodle" problem.

- oldman

So you got a problem with Aryan Poodles??  WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! yOU jst hute thim becaz jermaNY tuuk ovre Franse and uzed the Poodles as gard dogs againsth the ALL-LIES . You always pikc on my sqad becuase we fly teh LuftenShizer plains. You shud be banned:furious

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
North African New Year
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
Here's a suggestion:

- oldman

Naw kongkyuk wants to call people nazis then say that they are lieing when they bring it up so Im showing everyone who the real kongkyuk is. And also I have a sneaking suspicion that our little friend here is the old CT lier "AcePappy" becuase right when he left kongkyuk showed up with his BS and lies and "I hate all that is JG54ness"

So here is the film. It starts off with me going afk to go check the mail when I come back I drop down to 10k and head to two cons when I get there I do a bad job at B&zing them, bucause anyone in thier right mind isnt going to give up alt and turn with a Hurri2C and P40 in a 190A5. After a bit they try to RTB. Since I alreay know the hurri is kongk and the P40 is a 325th pilot I let the P40 land and try to get the hurri before he lands. Kurttank(I think thats his name) comes in and pops him and thats when the fun starts so enjoy.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
North African New Year
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2006, 05:16:37 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
So you got a problem with Aryan Poodles??  WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! yOU jst hute thim becaz jermaNY tuuk ovre Franse and uzed the Poodles as gard dogs againsth the ALL-LIES . You always pikc on my sqad becuase we fly teh LuftenShizer plains. You shud be banned:furious

:rofl :rofl :rofl :aok