Author Topic: this set up  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 11:18:43 AM »
Yeah, dont let the truth get in your way. You were a non-factor either way, so why you would even post that is funny.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 11:55:58 AM »
Originally posted by storch
we had that at one time it was was called JG3 and it absolutely ruled the CT.  it has a galvanizing effect and we got clobbered on the BBS and the text buffer for working well together though.  kinda like what some people do to JG54 now.  except the players and leadership of JG3 were worried about their "reputations" and having "class"  we in JG54 couldn't give a rat's bellybutton about any of that. we are perfectly happy to be brigands dedicated to the time honored principals of cartoon rape, pillage and destroy.  now if we could only find some opposition in the CT.

Heh.  JG3's MO was to swarm a base, just as is presently done in the MA.  Unlike the MA, there usually weren't enough people on the other side to really offer meaningful opposition.  It was very un-fun (I would think this was so for the JG3 people, too).

Let me step out on the plank and say that I don't think JG54 (often) follows this tradition.  I can't remember seeing any of the JG54 people porking or vulching in a very long time, and it seems to me they work hard to even the sides.  The flak they get now tends to be based on their, um, questionable communications skills, rather than on the way they fly.

- oldman

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
this set up
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 01:10:28 PM »
now if we could only find some opposition in the CT.

We're trying Storch....... We're trying.:aok

Oriinally posted by phaser11

WHAT!  
Then we'll have to work as a team, plan thing and routs and timing and stuff. We would have to takeoff on secret recon missions, find the best targets. Squad leaders would have to contact eachother and set mission dates.

Boy it sure would be cool if there was a game like that!

Yeah that would be great.:aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 02:51:44 PM »
now if we could only find some opposition in the CT.

LOL, you really do live in a dream world dont you?

storch

this set up
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »
actually OM JG3 leadership always planned some sort of jabo mission with fighter cover.  the jabos always had a specific target to take out.  we usually had twelve to sixteen squaddies on a squad night to perform these missions.  from my point of view we were effective and missions were fun.  this was all in the context of a fifty player CT so we were a small percentage of the overall numbers in the arena.  we were never prevented from carrying out our mission, many times we rtb'd with few losses.  we always rtb'd with kills.

my previous post regarding VF27 should have been directed at one player and not the whole squad.  with regard to VF27 and VF17 in their day they were a force to reckoned with and I most of those long absent players.   they were good adversaries.

storch

this set up
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 03:02:18 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
LOL, you really do live in a dream world dont you?
really?  where is the opposition?  why do you even bother to post here you neither play nor contribute anything that could possibly be construed as useful.  carry on with your drivel.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 03:06:23 PM »
we had that at one time it was was called JG3 and it absolutely ruled the CT.  it has a galvanizing effect and we got clobbered on the BBS and the text buffer for working well together though.  kinda like what some people do to JG54 now.  except the players and leadership of JG3 were worried about their "reputations" and having "class"  we in JG54 couldn't give a rat's bellybutton about any of that. we are perfectly happy to be brigands dedicated to the time honored principals of cartoon rape, pillage and destroy.  now if we could only find some opposition in the CT.

Don't worry Storch, no one will ever accuse you of having class:D

storch

this set up
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »
as if I worry about people's opinions at all.

Offline wonton

• Zinc Member
this set up
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2006, 03:40:55 PM »
I think they're gonna kiss. This type of tension can only be the lead up to some hot prison love.

storch

this set up
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by wonton
I think they're gonna kiss. This type of tension can only be the lead up to some hot prison love.
lol, is that the voice of experience?

Offline wonton

• Zinc Member
this set up
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2006, 04:07:47 PM »
lol, is that the voice of experience?

I've seen "Oz", I know how it goes. That show's real, I'm sure of it.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2006, 04:38:02 PM »
as if I worry about people's opinions at all.

4770 posts, you must:D

storch

this set up
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2006, 04:47:22 PM »
Originally posted by Bear76
4770 posts, you must:D
I just like to read my own cleverness

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2006, 05:19:31 PM »
Actually 880 Fleet Air Arm ruled all in the CT(squad vs squad) and we somewhat feel partially to blame for Storch's poor behavior habits.  I'm mean can you hardly blame the guy after the months of daily beatings he recieved.

;)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

this set up
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2006, 05:35:03 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Actually 880 Fleet Air Arm ruled all in the CT(squad vs squad) and we somewhat feel partially to blame for Storch's poor behavior habits.  I'm mean can you hardly blame the guy after the months of daily beatings he recieved.

;)
you mean the 880th were easily the biggest alt tard run dweebs to ever visit the CT.  you guys even out dweeb'd the 325thPES.  all I ever saw of you personally were either cheap cherry picks or elbows and skidmarks.  categorically the worst IMHO. you aren't much of a competitor pal.