Author Topic: this set up  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
Originally posted by storch
really?  where is the opposition?

You dont like opposition, hard to be the "big" fish in the small pond with opposition isnt it?

why do you even bother to post here you neither play nor contribute anything that could possibly be construed as useful.[/b]

And what do you contribute other than a poor attitude and ill will? Nothing. How many MA "types" have *I*[/i] run off after only a brief foray into the CT with my abusive behaviour? None, can you say the same? How many former CT REGULARS now dont play because of your (and a couple others) abusive behaviour? I know of a few, me included. How many people have left my squad because they couldnt stand my overall chitty attitude? None, can you say the same?

You contribute nothing to the CT, and the idea that you do is just more of your self-aggrandizing delusion. In the past Storch, I have stuck up for you. When people complained about you, I always said "oh, thats just Storch, he's all bark, just let it roll off your back". I have changed my view now, and I think you are a primary reason the CT has low numbers, its not the Staff. My contribution to the CT is going to be to point out every time I see you post something abusive or rude or delusional so you KNOW[/i] someone else knows.

carry on with your drivel.[/b]

Thanks, I plan too, unfortunately for you.

you mean the 880th were easily the biggest alt tard run dweebs to ever visit the CT.  you guys even out dweeb'd the 325thPES.  all I ever saw of you personally were either cheap cherry picks or elbows and skidmarks.  categorically the worst IMHO. you aren't much of a competitor pal.

Rude, abusive, and delusional all in one post Storch. Should I buy you a mirror?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:16:25 PM by Grits »

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
this set up
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 06:28:53 PM »
Woo Boy . Here we go again. :confused:

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 06:56:14 PM »
Originally posted by Shifty
Woo Boy . Here we go again. :confused:

shame too as many who do not the know that the posters are actually harmless, chest thumpin dweebs, shy away from even trying CT due to such hot air exchanges ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
shame too as many who do not the know that the posters are actually harmless, chest thumpin dweebs, shy away from even trying CT due to such hot air exchanges ...

Agreed.  Would you both please just quit it?  We'd like to turn this place around, and bickering at each other won't do it.

- oldman

storch

this set up
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 07:14:52 PM »
I will no longer respond to slash or grits.  I apologize to the rest of you.  It won't happen again.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 07:41:05 PM »
I will no longer respond to slash or grits.  I apologize to the rest of you.  It won't happen again.

Good luck finding the high road in delusion land:aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 07:43:36 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Actually 880 Fleet Air Arm ruled all in the CT(squad vs squad) and we somewhat feel partially to blame for Storch's poor behavior habits.  I'm mean can you hardly blame the guy after the months of daily beatings he recieved.
;)

Ruled? Please. We were always bailing you guys out of a jam:D

Too bad the old crew arent around for a squad duel. Would have a been a good one.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »
I guess if you call soaking up sloppy seconds, "bailing out of a jam".  You sir are 100% correct.:D

It is a shame, something I am hoping to rectify!

Grits:

I've said it before, ignoring people that attempt to "piss you off" is the greater weapon to yield against them.  I know in a case like you are referring to it takes a concerted effort to truly sever the malignant tumor.  But yelling at it only focuses the spotlight they crave.

Or you could go on the offensive-- Only took me two sentences to scramble its wee little brain and send it into a tissy. ;)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:23:13 PM by TheBug »
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 08:00:44 PM »
you mean the 880th were easily the biggest alt tard run dweebs to ever visit the CT.  you guys even out dweeb'd the 325thPES.  all I ever saw of you personally were either cheap cherry picks or elbows and skidmarks.  categorically the worst IMHO. you aren't much of a competitor pal.

That's like a pop warner football team complaining because the NFL team they are playing passes the ball too much.

I'm sure there are quite a few here that are begging for a historical arena that appreciate the thrill, cooperation needed and tactics to fight squad versus squad.  Just because I like chess and you like checkers doesn't mean you need to spend hours telling me how much better your game is.  You will never convince me, for I surely know you are wrong.   Any individual can dive into a furball and inflate their virtual nads.  Let's see you make an attempt at forming a cohesive force and yeilding that in the game.  See how far your "balls" get you when your brains let you down.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

this set up
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 08:06:27 PM »
I just noticed the GVs are disabled for the axis.  could that be corrected? stuff is still with really low down times the vehicle base at V14 was milked and some guys are GV assaulting with no effective way for the axis players to defend.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 08:10:33 PM by storch »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
this set up
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
I guess if you call soaking up sloppy seconds, "bailing out of a jam".  You sir are 100% correct.:D

:rofl

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
this set up
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 09:27:08 PM »
For Grits:

"We all know what anger is, and we've all felt it: whether as a fleeting annoyance or as full-fledged rage.

Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life. And it can make you feel as though you're at the mercy of an unpredictable and powerful emotion. "

- American Psychological Association Webpage -

www.angermgmt.com

www.angriesout.com

www.anger-management.net

www.anger-management-techniques.org

www.angermanagementonline.com

Doesn't matter where, just get help.

Peace
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline gear

• Silver Member
this set up
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »
I just noticed the GVs are disabled for the axis.  could that be corrected? stuff is still with really low down times the vehicle base at V14 was milked and some guys are GV assaulting with no effective way for the axis players to defend.

Actually it wasn't  milked it took about an hour to take it.

storch

this set up
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2006, 09:44:43 PM »
Originally posted by gear
Actually it wasn't  milked it took about an hour to take it.
heh, an hour huh? well wtg then the stuff does pop back up quickly.  how many guys did it take you?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
this set up
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2006, 11:00:33 PM »

Best news I've had all day. I will not stop responding to you however.