Author Topic: You know what AH needs..  (Read 1608 times)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 02:32:24 AM »
Originally posted by Saxman
Let's just give those kamikazee stukabuff dweebs something worthwhile to fly. V-1 Buzz Bomb! It costs a ton of bomber perks, but no matter what you kill it's always a death.

Even better.....baka.

“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 02:34:06 AM »
Originally posted by Glasses
You give me a B-29 and I'll rasie you a MiG and a Sabre Jet. :D

Tell you what, you raise a MiG and I'll raise a Sabre...:D

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2006, 04:07:42 AM »
Yeah, I forgot all about that. :D
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2006, 04:17:26 AM »
Yes the F8F is soooo much more needed then a decent lineup of Russian and Japanese fighters and bombers... definatly...

/sarcasm off

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2006, 04:59:19 AM »
What AH really really needs, is a better DM.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2006, 11:39:48 AM »
Or at least a better kill recording system (blow the wing off a seemingly undamaged Hurricane and only get an assist?! WTF? Just because someone may have put a few more rounds than me where it didn't cause any appreciable or noticeable damage?)
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Vad

• Nickel Member
You know what AH needs..
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2006, 01:19:21 PM »
Originally posted by wetrat

MiG-3 for early war, Yak-3 for late.
P-39 for sure.

I'd imagine that we'll have a chance of seeing those once CT (formerly ToD) is finished. I'm assuming CT will eventually run an eastern front, and the ruskie rides are in serious need of an overhaul.. that opens the door for some new toys :aok

If we are talking about eastern front on CT what we definitely need are I-16, P-39 and Yak-1.

Mig-3 would be absolutely useless in CT or MA. High altitude fighter with 2 7.62 guns and 1 12.7 gun (2 .303 and 1 .50) it has bad perfromance being low. It was rarely used, and only 3300 were produced.

Yak-3 is nice to have but we already have one Russian uber for late war, so
it is not urgent.

With current set of planes it is just impossible to recreate early years of the war on the Eastern front.

Eastern front:

41-42: I-16, I-153, Hurrikane, Lagg-3, Mig-3

42-43: Yak-1, Yak-7, P-39

43-44: Yak-9, La-5

44-45: L5FN, La-7, Yak-3
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 02:44:14 PM by Vad »