Author Topic: Dogfighting Etiquette?  (Read 4674 times)

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2006, 01:55:03 PM »
errrr, no, you are obviously clueless

i was fighting dedalos and BCCroyal earlier, and then stang and yucca. dedalos got me a bit at the start, but after 4 or 5 fights i learned how to get around his attacks and i started winning a lot more after that, and i killed royal just as much as he killed me

stang and yucca, i both killed multiple times. i'd dare to say i beat them, but i know that they could beat me if they really tried. and also, i hit your wingtip many times, and the only reason i missed your pit is because you are an energy potato

thats the thing, the good sticks go to the DA to escape from the MA and to have fun, without needing to worry about dying

thats the thing with you, you always want to win, and want to make a name for yourself, despite having no friends and not flying in the MA. thats pretty much what you are, a try hard loser. up until now i thought you were ok, but trying to tell me that im crap, is well, wrong really. you were falling for basic rolling scissor starters, and you would have died on your knees to my spit if you hadnt climbed and become a cherry picking energy potato.

so yeah, STFU, you've just got everyone to turn against you lol

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2006, 01:56:27 PM »
Originally posted by Gunzo
Ok maybe this will show you what I've got. I notice in that "best pilot in AH" thread the guy in this next film gets mentioned several times.

Gunzo

don't think there is a name worth noting in that thread that I have not killed in a straight up 1 on 1.  and not just once, but many times.  (in fairness the reverse is true as well.  I have died to most those names, not just once, but many times)

big deal.  i've killed giants, and been killed by noobs.

only way ya' gonna prove anything to me is to fight me.  then I can tell ya' how "good" you are.  

a great benifit of running the King of the Hill is it allows me to fight some of the best in the game, and watch them fight.  I have spent countless hours as a host watching (and flying against) great pilots.  I am a pretty good judge of "skill", so this will prove to be most fun.

we'll DA soon.  

lookin' forward to it.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2006, 01:56:52 PM »
Its still the same bs

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2006, 01:58:04 PM »
Originally posted by ClevMan
[BOn a side note...  I saw someone in the DA last nite with the squad name "LTARD Killer".  I don't know if this was our man gunzo, but if it was, that would be enough to tick me off if I was an LTAR.  No dice here... [/B]

Yep that was me, but I created that squad AFTER they started their dweebery, and trust me they richly deserve it.

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2006, 01:59:54 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Its still the same bs

Watch the films man, they can't BS!

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2006, 02:00:46 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
don't think there is a name worth noting in that thread that I have not killed in a straight up 1 on 1.  and not just once, but many times.  (in fairness the reverse is true as well.  I have died to most those names, not just once, but many times)

big deal.  i've killed giants, and been killed by noobs.

only way ya' gonna prove anything to me is to fight me.  then I can tell ya' how "good" you are.  

a great benifit of running the King of the Hill is it allows me to fight some of the best in the game, and watch them fight.  I have spent countless hours as a host watching (and flying against) great pilots.  I am a pretty good judge of "skill", so this will prove to be most fun.

we'll DA soon.  

lookin' forward to it.

he just keeps e and picks, he's a total dweeb. you'd beat him flying left handed

stupid kid

infact i reckon it's lanXXXX number whatever back from stupid WW2OL after being rejected there too

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2006, 02:02:16 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
we'll DA soon.  

lookin' forward to it.

I don't think I've ever seen you in the game, what name do you fly under?

I'll look out for you, should get some good film :)

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2006, 02:04:08 PM »

Gunzo

he flies as WMLute, which proves that you dont fly in the MA, and you aren't a member of this community, you're just some noob that's trying to look cool, and make like you're a hotshot, uber l33t pileit, because you seek a refuge from RL, where you have no friends because of this stupid attitude of yours

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2006, 02:06:05 PM »
Originally posted by Pooface
he just keeps e and picks, he's a total dweeb. you'd beat him flying left handed

Then watch the films in the Turnsondeck.zip file I just posted a couple of messages back, pure knife fights... But as I said you way easier to kill than that.

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2006, 02:07:52 PM »

Gunzo

lol you must not fly ever on wed. evenings, 'bout 7-9pm. EST
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2006, 02:08:39 PM »
Originally posted by Pooface
he flies as WMLute, which proves that you dont fly in the MA, and you aren't a member of this community, you're just some noob that's trying to look cool, and make like you're a hotshot, uber l33t pileit, because you seek a refuge from RL, where you have no friends because of this stupid attitude of yours

LOL I think we have a hot one here...

Problem is Pooface, you are talking the talk, but you can't walk the walk.

Talk to me when they let you take the kiddy wheels off your Spitfire :)

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2006, 02:18:46 PM »
Originally posted by Gunzo and edited by witness to reflect reality
Ok, yesterday I turned up in the TA and was having fun (trolling) in a Spit VIII.
After Ren told me I was just an average I got pissed at whole world and decided that guy called Airvent which was in 109 F-4 should pay for my misery. Even though I had 2k alt advantage fight didn't went as I wanted it to, so I have excused myself of having 100% of fuel. Airvent switched to Spit VIII and augered in first fight. He won all consequent fights but I denied this ever happened and challenged him to DA.
I took Spit XVI and got waxed. I took Spit V and got waxed. And again, and again and again. To save my face I've told him it's my first time in Spit V and call him a HOer and some other names.
I couldn't get him in fair fight so I HOED him twice, cause he sucks and because I'm a BADBOY. Then he refused to duel me anymore. He wouldn't even talk to me. I guess he was just sulking.
Then I've decided to fight Dedalos because he was tired and because I needed my revenge after he also killed me several times. Later on I continued to be an prettythang and continue to pester others. I'm great. I'm the best.
Films, please! I wanna see your great flying.

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2006, 02:26:27 PM »
Ok, just posting a couple of new films, and just to tidy things up, I'm posting all the links together in one message.

Here is the original film that shows the Ltars doing their thing.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/g/gunzo/film53b.zip

Similar thing done by Creton, but with a little more style and good grace.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/g/gunzo/film66b.zip

Yet again, only this time the fight was more vertical, and against Dedalos who was good, but probably just trying too hard.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/g/gunzo/film57.zip

Two good fights on the deck, showing pure knife fights and almost complete disregard for energy for a quick kill by both Dedalos and myself.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/g/gunzo/Turnsondeck.zip

This is a new one, hasn’t been posted before but shows the same type of knife fight as those in the previous film, just against Creton instead of Dedalos.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/g/gunzo/Turnsondeck.zip

I won't post films of the kills on Pooface, because they were too easy and I don't want to embarrass him.

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2006, 02:31:36 PM »
you dont want to post films of kills on me because you know you had way more e every fight than me, and because i gave you a good run for your money even in the circumstances, scoring several hits

you are a dweeb with a bad attitude, and you've made yourself a lot of enemies in a day lol

just shut up and go some place else, you're a lame smack talking dweeb, who keeps his e well, but only fights if he has the advantage, and parades himself as being a great pilot.

lol, just give it a break. i gotta admit though, you would make a good comedian :aok

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2006, 02:32:06 PM »
Originally posted by 2bighorn
Films, please! I wanna see your great flying.

I'm telling you, airvent died everywhere I flew him, and we only went to DA because after I'd used up 300 rounds of ammo on his plane in the TA he got a little .303 ping and claimed it would have killed me.  

So off we went to the DA where he died so often he started sulking... and I mean real tears :)

Gunzo
1. Gunzo was world-class