Author Topic: Dogfighting Etiquette?  (Read 4671 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2006, 08:30:42 AM »
wtf is going on here?

who the hell is gunzo?
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2006, 08:40:18 AM »
I dont know. But testosterone levels in this thread are kinda funny ;).
21 is only half the truth.

Offline USHilDvl

• Copper Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2006, 09:06:58 AM »
*yawn*...going back to my coffee...

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2006, 10:17:30 AM »
Originally posted by dedalos
I am not slaming the trainer corps.

my apologies then dedalos, it just seemed that way......think I already apologized to you in my previous post though Sir...
Like any other group, you have some nice guys some egomaniacs and some arses.  BadBoy (Gunzo) has been complained about several times from several people.  You guys seem to want him in your group.  Well, you are judged by the friends you keep.

yes, everyone is judged by the friends they keep. and yes badboy brings alot to the table to offer to the community......
Also not slaming HT.  If they are not paing his acount then I appologize.  I was misslead.  Free account or not though, they did nothing after my and others complains.

that one there is above me, but  as for the complaining and referencing this before going back to the PMs , well I never got a name , I know who you meant now after reading this thread.....I don't run Aces High,  I do propose new Trainers and we all vote on them, no favortism before, now, or ever best I can see or tell.....

Finally, the fact that you came out here defending BadBoy tells me enough about you and your squad of hollier than the rest.

I do not think I defended badboy in anyway dedalos, I did say he is a bigboy and can take care of himself WIN OR LOSE! I did also say that his other account did not start with a G........I do know this much....

and as for
QUOTE]Originally posted by dedalos
Finally, the fact that you came out here  tells me enough about you and your squad of hollier than the rest. [/QUOTE]
which one you refering to? The Damned or the Trainers?

I do not think for one second you can lay that claim on either one of them......

you might want to go to the girls room and get your panties out of the bunch they seem to be in now. You know, in past times I had held a good respect for you, for goodness sake we even winged flew together, and I do not think I have ever attacked you in anyway that I can remember. but nothing really matters here, it all is a game, lets have some fun

cya up in the MA/TA/AvA/DA/SEA
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Casper1

• Nickel Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2006, 10:26:39 AM »
:O

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »
gunzo is shades for sure, but i dont think it's badboy. i think he might have used vox while i was online, but im not sure

badboy, although he can be a little pretentious (in a justified way i guess :p ), he is a gent really, and he has always helped me when i am willing to learn.

this gunzo kid is a loser and a tard, and 99% sure he aint badboy.

whoever he is, he's a tard and only fights when he has an advantage, then goes to the BBS trying to put people down with BS films. i think he beat me 3 times before. once was when he check 6'd me, i said no dice, and he killed me on climbout because he said i was a coward and a runtard?? wtf!?:huh

then other times he has had way more e than me, but i still came close to killing him, and he took multiple passes to even kill me, he isnt as good as he makes out, or as his films make out.

also, both times he beat me in an actual fight and not a climbout lame kill, i was being shot at by all types of noobs, and with tracers flying everywhere, i had to keep checking my 6

he is a tool, and a really busted up rusty tool at that :lol

also, please everyone see my petition... thread. there should be moderators in there that stop tards like this kid acting how they do

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2006, 10:51:28 AM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser

Sorry, check PMs please
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »
Sorry, check PMs please

no worries dedalos, is all good ~S~

we hook up sometime and wing a few , should be fun.......:)
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2006, 12:46:29 PM »
Originally posted by MOIL
gunzo:
Now because I'm a reasonable man, I'm going to offer your squad salvation... Go speak to your bully boys, and if they have even a few vertebrae among them, they will fess up and admit vulching me. Then come back here and post an apology

That will be a cold day in hell my friend

I'm not an LTAR and don't play one on TV, BUT...

In the interest of politics, I bozo, will formally issue you a personal apology;

I deeply regret, and I'm very truely sorry, that you're an idiot.

It's my sincere hope my small seed of peace grows into a tree of hugs.

Offline Boxboy

• Nickel Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2006, 12:59:55 PM »
Heheh I guess this a "shade account" (that is new since when I left AH a few years ago it wasn't a term).  I was formally known here as BigJim, when I came back I figured the name would be used so I chose this one.

Anyhow my question is this, How much money is made from being the the "Top Gun" in AH??? Do ya get your name on a "Wheaties Box", free tickets to the ballgame, the best looking chicks in town, or what???

:D Boxboy
Sub Lt BigJim
801 Sqn FAA
Pilot

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2006, 01:24:48 PM »
im gunzo
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2006, 01:27:29 PM »
Originally posted by Messiah
im gunzo

liar!!!!!

i am, and i cherry picked my poo account, and then acted like an arse to everyone, because i want to prove i am teh leet 1 !!!!!

Offline Badboy

• Silver Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2006, 02:30:33 PM »
Guys,

This is just a second rate troll, and I'm not taking the bait.

Pooface, thanks for the kind words... You are learning so fast its scary. You also have a great attitude in the arenas, and it's nice to see you enjoying the game so much. But please don't get too involved in threads like this, they really are just a waste of time that could be better spent honing your skills. Do that, and iron out some of the wrinkles, and I think you have the potential to be as good as anyone in the game. If you want some regular training, let me know.

Dedalos, as far as I can remember, I've always enjoyed our fights and if I've done anything in any of the arenas to tick you off, please accept my apologies.

WMLute... who are you, never heard of you :)

Meanwhile, please guys, most of you have been doing this too long to take the bait on anything this obvious.

Badboy
The Damned (est. 1988)
  • Air Warrior Trainer - Retired

Offline Pooface

• Gold Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2006, 02:42:09 PM »
course it's a troll haha, im just playing with him :rofl

and ty badboy, i will be in the TA this saturday at 7 gmt, teaching a few guys scissors and reversals. it'd be great if you could drop by too:aok

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Dogfighting Etiquette?
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2006, 06:01:17 PM »
Also not slaming HT.  If they are not paing his acount then I appologize.  I was misslead.  Free account or not though, they did nothing after my and others complains.

Here's a news flash folks: Trainers pay their own way...... No free accounts.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.