Author Topic: Rabid Dog  (Read 676 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2006, 09:01:37 PM »
Originally posted by RAIDER14
well CNN usually concentrates on all bad news so I thought it would have been on there

I'll repeat a question asked earlier. Why would that be bad news? What is your point or do you have one at all?
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline RAIDER14

• Gold Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »
well a execution is both kinds of news becuase the people that hate the guy want him to get the needle which is good news for them and the people that like the guy his family,friends,supporters do not really want him to die so that is bad news for them

but CNN wins either way with the rateings

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2006, 12:02:18 PM »
OK so you didn't have a point after all.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2006, 01:59:17 PM »
Doesn't he have an eternity to "feel" it? Our goal is hastening him to that end and removing him as a threat to society. I find it frankly astonishing that you think death is not punishment enough. What greater punishment can one face?

Whether or not he has eternity to "Feel" it is debatable.  

Hastening him to an end and protecting society is a bad argument for the death penalty.  I don't give a flying **** if he dies 10 ms after he commits a terrible crime.

What I do care about is that he is in pain for a terrible thing he has done.  That way all those who are willing to commit murder would know that we are willing to truly punish them in the future.

There are much worse pains then death...
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
Hang him.  Let his body swing from the rope one entire day, then burn his remains.  Dispose of the him secure in the knowledge that one miserable evil human being will never harm another child again.

I hope his trip to hell sucks really bad.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2006, 02:43:46 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
What I do care about is that he is in pain for a terrible thing he has done.  That way all those who are willing to commit murder would know that we are willing to truly punish them in the future.

Those who commit murder probably think they're going to get away with it, or they don't care about the punishment in any event.  Newsflash: people still murdered and raped in abundance back in medieval times when the sorts of draconian measures you espouse enjoyed their heyday.  I'm also not clear how making the killing public somehow increases the pain and suffering of the perpetrator.  What it does do is satisfy the sort of sick, depraved bloodlust that both the killer and you seem so happy and willing to fulfill.

Those who commit murder, and in particular those who commit heinous, premeditated homicide have willingly given up their right to remain members of society.  They are a cancer that we as a society excise because they pose a risk to the safety of others and because their very existence is anathema to all we consider civilized.  If we revel in their pain, and if we see pain as their punishment rather than death itself, then we become little better than the killers.  

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2006, 02:57:47 PM »
I want him dead asap so his sorry arse isn't supported by one penny of my tax $$'s one ms longer than it has to be ..

as for his punishment, karma is a wicked mo-fo

it doesn't forget or forgive
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2006, 03:49:10 PM »
Just put 'em down like you would a rabid coyote. Do it and be done.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Rabid Dog
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2006, 03:54:09 PM »
Like Eagler said, throw 'em in the pooper and quit wasting tax dollars.

(Oooh I can say MY tax dollars because I pay taxes now:( )
Who are you to wave your finger?