Author Topic: Gameplay, incentives, HTC  (Read 4577 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Gameplay, incentives, HTC
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 08:50:33 PM »
Originally posted by Simaril
I'm not sure how HTC would approach this...where does one draw the line between "fair" and "unfair" scorepadding?

Well spoken. I certainly donīt want any kind of "The Holy Texan Score Inquistion (HT SI)" knocking at my door just because I happened to kill the same guy a dozend times in 3 mins while spawncamping (Yes, I DO that kind of things) :D

In truth, Kaatnips mistake may just be his amazing...ummm... lack of intelligence?....in choosing what targets to up with his 2nd account (or cooperative buddy or whatever).

Actually he put himself into the spotlights of this BBS. Look at the original thread: "Where are my kills???"

While that is worth exposing and ridiculing, do we know how many others do the same thing with more subtlety?

Quite a number, Iīm afraid. But then, I donīt really care that much about rank. Last tour I ended up rank 112 or so, which is ridiculous for someone lacking any decent acm skills!
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ratnick

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2006, 02:40:05 AM »
I always thought those names on the home page were the hall of shame winners.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2006, 07:20:20 AM »
Well, at least the community is doing its job here.  We called him out on it, and now everyone knows he's a big, gamey fraud.  Yay, us!

-- Todd/Leviathn

storch

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2006, 08:28:02 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Well, at least the community is doing its job here.  We called him out on it, and now everyone knows he's a big, gamey fraud.  Yay, us!

-- Todd/Leviathn
good job detective, Kudos to you and your team as well.  in recognition of this outstanding effort you have an all expenses paid one week stay at "hedonismII" in beautiful Ocho Rios, Jamaica.  your paramour urchin is there currently awaiting your arrival with bated breath.

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 08:43:50 AM »
gents first off i would like to say no it was not a shade acc. and no i am not going to bring who it is in to play. now yes i buffer the scores and ranks by this other person. i did it to show a point. me and this friend is tired of seeing others do this and nothing being said. and wow look what happens when someone not known that well (because of the new name) does the samething. very interesting. one person say that atlest your doing your job as a comunity hahaha then if your doing your job as a comunity then why have none of the others been flamed on here. to point out one person is flaming and tells me that all of you are scared to point out all the others that do this sort of thing and pay for a second account. now i am going to change my id to KaTnIp2 and will fly as i normaly do. my point is well proven that this comunity does not care what vets do but what the new ones do. damn shame this comunity selects just a few to flame on the BBS. and Skuzzy this post should have been locked a long time ago due to flaming/ thats if the rules still stand as Hitech created. or maybe i wrong and they can be changed so this comunity and flame people as they please. last i remembered i got one of my post locked for calling someone stubid. now if any of you have questions please feel free to e-mail me at cphantom2002@yahoo.com

and to make it clear my squad had no knowlage of this at all. as of a matter of fact it was mentioned and questioned by the squad as well. and KillnU you just mad you did not get first for a tour dont worry its yours again
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 08:50:52 AM by IownU »

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2006, 08:47:46 AM »
:rofl

Ok, wait a second...you admit to padding your stats on somebodies elses account?  To prove a point ?  :rofl
Your point is proven...not sure its the one you wanted to prove though.:lol
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 08:51:20 AM by killnu »
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2006, 08:53:36 AM »
mad?  hardly.  I was actually surprised I was still up there this tour.  Only thing I get mad about in game...and Im getting better about it, is when people dive in front of me while Im 200 off a guy.  Other than that I dont get upset over this game.  Too many important things in life going on.

++The Blue Knights++

Offline IownU

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »
thats nothing to be mad about, only time to get mad is when they kill shoot you i hate that.

and update i going to change id to IownU

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2006, 08:59:17 AM »
when I am off somebodies 6 at 200 yards, I am normally firing...so what ya think happens if somebody drops down in front of me?  hehe I typically just ping myself up some...grrrr

++The Blue Knights++

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2006, 09:28:12 AM »
The only purpose of score is to have high enough rank to take a CV away from an afk noob.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006, 10:18:50 AM »
I'm thinking that the only point anyone has proved here is that they are lame beyond words, besides having the worst grammer I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2006, 10:24:10 AM »
KaTnIp: Hope you enjoyed your point, because you will not be flying with us after this week end.

HiTech

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2006, 10:26:50 AM »
Originally posted by KaTnIp
thats nothing to be mad about, only time to get mad is when they kill shoot you i hate that.

and update i going to change id to IownU

looks like someone owns someone here - bye bye
lol
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2006, 10:54:41 AM »
WhoOwnsWho? :noid

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2006, 11:27:09 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying

-- Todd/Leviathn

Oh! Sweet sweet irony, I love thee.