Author Topic: Death to Ameerika....  (Read 5320 times)

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2006, 03:48:04 AM »
"And the scary fact is, it's not the gas chambers and firing squads that the Jews should fear, rather, it's the suspicion, the silent contempt and the unspoken hatred, the kind that's taught and spread at millions of dinner tables, nightly, that spawns Hitlers and Stalins. Of course, none of them are anti-semetic. They are merely spreading the belief that a Jewish nationality is inherently dangerous. They said Never Again. I say that nothing has changed."

What the hell are you saying?!?!

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2006, 08:53:56 AM »
Originally posted by Charge
"And the scary fact is, it's not the gas chambers and firing squads that the Jews should fear, rather, it's the suspicion, the silent contempt and the unspoken hatred, the kind that's taught and spread at millions of dinner tables, nightly, that spawns Hitlers and Stalins. Of course, none of them are anti-semetic. They are merely spreading the belief that a Jewish nationality is inherently dangerous. They said Never Again. I say that nothing has changed."

What the hell are you saying?!?!

-C+

I'm saying that the world is ripe for another Holocaust, and it doesn't start in the mind of a mad man, it starts with casual contempt and suspicion. All the mad man has to do is bring it together and deliver a couple emotional speeches. The ingrained suspicion then boils over into a frenzy and viola, the omlet is made.

Easy enough for you?

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2006, 09:39:17 AM »
I think what Neubob is saying can be summarized thusly (This is my interpretation only...not his):

If Israel were to be suddenly and violently overthrown by its enemies, and a wholesale massacre of the Jewish population took place, western intellectual elites that have taken anti-Israel stands might be appalled by the slaughter but would write it off as the natural consequence of all the "repressive" acts the Israelis had "inflicted" on the Arabs since 1948.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2006, 10:21:35 AM »
Originally posted by Neubob

And the scary fact is, it's not the gas chambers and firing squads that the Jews should fear, rather, it's the suspicion, the silent contempt and the unspoken hatred, the kind that's taught and spread at millions of dinner tables, nightly, that spawns Hitlers and Stalins. Of course, none of them are anti-semetic. They are merely spreading the belief that a Jewish nationality is inherently dangerous.  

I'm saying that the world is ripe for another Holocaust, and it doesn't start in the mind of a mad man, it starts with casual contempt and suspicion. All the mad man has to do is bring it together and deliver a couple emotional speeches.

It can happen all too easily.
Sort of off topic I guess,but.............The same thing applies to our situation at this time with terrorist orgs. I don`t think a lot of people actualy get it . You can`t just sit back and allow these people to build up manpower, financing and supply networks. They will not just go away if you leave them alone as some here would like us to beleive. These people are your enemy. Your sworn enemy. There are generations of teaching...live, eat, breathe , sleep nothing beisides this. It is their life. They won`t your butt destroyed and will use everything in their power to do so.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »
Originally posted by Shuckins
If Israel were to be suddenly and violently overthrown by its enemies, and a wholesale massacre of the Jewish population took place, western intellectual elites that have taken anti-Israel stands might be appalled by the slaughter but would write it off as the natural consequence of all the "repressive" acts the Israelis had "inflicted" on the Arabs since 1948.

Apalled as they may be, nothing would be done to prevent this from happening. This is why Israel give only limited attention to the opinion of the international community. It is good to be loved, but only interests and actions counts and it is clear that no foreign country will risk its interests for the sake of Israel, not even America. The "goim" will talk but the Jews will do what's good for the Jews - that was the mantra since early days of Zionist movement. Since the 1917 "Balfur statement" through the UN voting on a Jewish state in 1948 to the 2000 UN announcement of Israel's complete withdrawal from Lebanon, they were all just words in the wind. Eventually the zionists and Israelies had to act on their own behalf.

WWII was the last straw, after which, it was clear, as it should have been long, long before, that a Jewish state was necessary for the long term survival of the Jewish ethnicity.

The ultimate counter argument is that Jews have survived 2000 without a country - maybe they don't need one. For the anti-zionist Jews being prosecuted as a jew is part of being a jew. The occasional disasters hurt the Jews, but cannot destroy them. Being scattered all over the globe is both the insurance of Jewish future and a source of power. Their oppinion of a Jewish state was like putting all the eggs in one basket - easier to kill when all together.

The idiological pillars of the zionist movement were the claim that a Jew is a nationality and that Jews deserve control over their own individual safty (not survival of the Jews) and destiny, meaning a Jewish state.

WWII was a big push for the Jewish state idea for 3 reasons (that I see):
One, the anti zionist movement led by German Jews was erradicated by the Nazies.
Two, Jews discovered that a large portion of europians would gladly backstab a jew in the right circumstances. I have old family members that can tell wonderful stories about their Dutch, Polish, Ukrain and Russian neighbors during WWII. My grandfather made his peace with modern Germany but still hates the Polish for what they did to him.
Three, for most of the europian countries, a Jewish state was both a way to clear their concience and an oppertunity to get rid of their Jews in a nice, easy way.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 03:58:43 PM by bozon »
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #230 on: August 08, 2006, 04:08:26 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
It can happen all too easily.
Sort of off topic I guess,but.............The same thing applies to our situation at this time with terrorist orgs. I don`t think a lot of people actualy get it . You can`t just sit back and allow these people to build up manpower, financing and supply networks. They will not just go away if you leave them alone as some here would like us to beleive. These people are your enemy. Your sworn enemy. There are generations of teaching...live, eat, breathe , sleep nothing beisides this. It is their life. They won`t your butt destroyed and will use everything in their power to do so.

Which is exactly why we must treat them as an enemy, rather than a confused mass that needs only education and enlightenment. The enemy wasn't just in the Middle East when the Towers came down. The enemy was dancing in the streets of Hoboken, not 20 miles from the impact site. The enemy was here, at home in the US, publically appalled but quietly patting their more fanatical brethern on the back for doing it. The enemy is a quiet, covert, passive supporter of this growing world order, and although he is harder to spot than a guerilla with an AK, he is no less adament.

We shouldn't be in the business of liberation and re-organization. We should be in the business of winning.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2006, 06:09:16 PM »

We shouldn't be in the business of liberation and re-organization. We should be in the business of winning.

DING DING DING DING DING
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #232 on: August 18, 2006, 06:24:26 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Sandman, will you take a stab at answering my question upthread?

Why doesn't the world view this incident the same way they viewed 9/11 & the Afghanistan invasion?

Maybe because Al Quada agenda is to bring down America and her allies where as Hezbollah only wants to defend Lebenon and destroy Israel.  Global issue versus local issue.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Death to Ameerika....
« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
Originally posted by parker00
Maybe because Al Quada agenda is to bring down America and her allies where as Hezbollah only wants to defend Lebenon and destroy Israel.  Global issue versus local issue.

You actually may want to look a bit more into Hezbollah's charter....
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.