Author Topic: Your Vote  (Read 891 times)

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Your Vote
« on: November 12, 2000, 09:28:00 AM »
Your vote no longer counts the same as everyone else's!!!  We have had 2 machine counts in Florida and a third count is being conducted by the "mind readers" at this time.

The democrats have stepped all over your vote in your state by treating the voters in 3 counties in the state of Florida in a different manner.

Now don't tell me democrats=fairness.

Democrats are showing their true colors.  It's just amazing how they keep getting away with so much deceit and fraud!!

Will someone please tell me how and why the American people continue to accept this nonsense???  Are our people already brainwashed to only look at the shallow argument??

Offline Cabby

• Zinc Member
Your Vote
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2000, 09:54:00 AM »
Quote:

"Democrats are showing their true colors. It's just amazing how they keep getting away with so much deceit and fraud!!"

With their sympathetic Media supporters, they are absolutely comfortable with spewing outrageous propaganda upon(in their estimation)the moronic "masses".  It worked for Goebbels, the Soviets, and other advocates of omnipotent centralized government.

The end justifies the means to these people.  Honor, responsibility, the truth, the law(other than as tools to be used against those who adhere to these principles as a way of life),  mean nothing to these idealogues.  They seek power and control and will do anything to obtain it.

Cabby
Six: "Come on Cabbyshack, let's get some!"

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Your Vote
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2000, 10:10:00 AM »
I now announce the state of Florida for Bush!!

I have clearly devined all votes in question as being Bush votes!!!  I did see them on TV!!!  Therefore, my judgement is as good as the people in Florida!!!

That is exactly what is going on in Florida right now!!!!!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Your Vote
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2000, 10:15:00 AM »
I saw the three "unbiased" Palm Beach voting officials call for the manual recount vote this morning at 02:30. Talk about a bunch of garbage. It was two to one vote. All three were democrats. Kangaroo politics in action.

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Your Vote
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2000, 10:26:00 AM »
Who, I ask you, of all the partisans has stepped aside in this mess, Jeb Bush, that's who!!!  Why haven't partisans stepped aside from the democrats??

Because you can't steal if ya not in the game!!!!!

Your vote in this election no matter if it was for Gore or Bush has been trampled by democrats in Florida!!!!

[This message has been edited by 1776 (edited 11-12-2000).]

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Your Vote
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2000, 10:37:00 AM »
I saw that news conference, too. To be fair, the chairman of the committee tried to delay the vote until an opinion and advise from the state could be rendered. The lady next to him would have no part of it, and rammed the vote down his throat. He was in a no-win situation. Funny, she was interested in "letting the voters be heard", but didn't want to listen to anyone's opinion.

I am totally disheartened by this process, and it is now apparent the Democrats are indeed going to be successful in overturning the election. Every time they go in and recount accomplishes what the Democrats want; narrow the number. It's a situation the Democrats cannot lose because
  • They will get the numbers down
  • If they don't get the numbers to where they want, they can litigate for revote
  • If all else fails, cloud the Florida vote so much that Florida must be thrown out, and Gore wins on electoral vote
The DNC is going to stop at nothing, no matter the cost in political turmoil and the horrible precedent set. It's going to be Gore at all costs.

For the first time in my life I really do feel the need to start stockpiling weapons. Voting is no longer the way to affect my government.

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Your Vote
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2000, 10:59:00 AM »
The mainstream media continues to throw gasoline on the fires!!  I have been watching the Sunday morning shows and am completely floored at the BS they continue to spew!!!

Ya, maybe we will have to go to the streets!!!

My rights and your rights are being treated in a callus manner by a few corrupt democratic partisans in Florida!!!!!

Now, what was that addy for "Kansans for cessation"?

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
Your Vote
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2000, 12:49:00 PM »
Even if Bush wins this, I would not be surprised if on Dec 18, some of the "Bush" electors suddenly started to vote Gore.

There is absolutely nothing the libs would not do to keep power.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
Your Vote
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2000, 01:00:00 PM »
George Will has a pretty good column on this in the Washington Post

------------------
El Fat
Fat Drunk Bastards
"Forget the whine, I'll take beer please."

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Your Vote
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2000, 01:46:00 PM »
George Will= outstanding!!!

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Your Vote
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2000, 02:01:00 PM »
Great article, and very accurate IMHO- except I believe the Democrats will steal it anyway.

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
Your Vote
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2000, 02:03:00 PM »
Ya, I think you are right  

Bob Dole says Republicans should boycott the inauguration of the new Commander and Thief,Algore.  A very good idea I whole heartedly support  !!!!!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Your Vote
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2000, 04:23:00 PM »
Quote Kieren:

For the first time in my life I really do feel the need to start stockpiling weapons. Voting is no longer the way to affect my government.

And some kind of shoot-out is? Suprising comment from you, Kieren. You're a school teacher, right?

Offline PC

• Zinc Member
Your Vote
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2000, 04:39:00 PM »
Nash,

How do you think the USA got here in the first place?? Sure we may have to go for our guns over this. That's what the 2nd amendment is for, it doesn't have a thing to do with hunting or sport shooting.

PC

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Your Vote
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2000, 04:56:00 PM »
Though I make that comment tongue-in-cheek, I am disenfranchised with the political system that can take away my rights like the Democrats are attempting to do.

And with all due respect Nash, this is amusing to you as an outsider. It is easy for you to be clinical, and to jab and poke to see if the leg kicks. There are two areas of a persons life you never joke about: politics and religion. I have some core issues I disagree with when it comes to this Clinton administration, and Gore is only an extension of that administration.

You can't honestly think the Democrats have the interests of the country in mind right now. They have lost the office, but they are wrangling for some way to steal it back, pure and simple. Any attempts by the Republicans to react will be viewed negatively, and the Democrats know it. They have played this dirty game for the last 8 years, and they do it better than anyone else.

Yes, you will really see people stockpile weapons, no joking about that.