Author Topic: <<S>> Simaril  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2006, 07:11:17 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
Whot ?

They sunk the place you didn't defend ?

It's an infamy  !

aye :cry  :cry  :cry

If a cv is right next to the base.... the base will often fall sooner or later.. even if YOU yourself wasnt "attacking the base" someone else will. Its a valid target.
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2006, 07:33:19 AM »
Originally posted by Overlag
aye :cry  :cry  :cry

If a cv is right next to the base.... the base will often fall sooner or later.. even if YOU yourself wasnt "attacking the base" someone else will. Its a valid target.

Geesh ... did you read what I wrote ... or are you playing stupid again to make a stupid point.

I said there were NO LVTs in the water ... NO ONE was taking the town down.

I also said that if someone had launched LVTs, despite Mars and I asking them not to ... all bets are off ... sink the bloody CV for all I care.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2006, 08:18:21 AM »
well... the real point is that the griefers have all the advantages.

It takes no talent at all to sink a CV or bomb anything for that matter.   One guy with a mouse can do damage to 30 guys gameplay...  might take him a couple of runs but... it is easy modes so he will prevail I mean...  one guy running three bombers and all their guns? and...

No stat girl ever "defends"   they don't defend against these greifers... If, as overlag says... the CV is really that important because it will cause the fall of the city....

Where are the strat defenders and their high cap?   Why aren't they there defending that furball?   for one thing... they have even less chance against suicide porkers than furballers do...   They aren't exactly "agressisve" on the fighting end.. and.. they are too busy milkrunning other fields...  It is typical that strat girls let fields fall while they are milkrunning other fields... the strat in AH is simply a race of the milkrunners...  

They can't defend... they allways say for us to defend the CV but... they don't... they can't and they don't.  And... flying cap is boring even for them... even if they were capable.

So it's a two fold problem... it is too easy to grief with too little talent needed and... the real "strat" girls don't want to defend... they want to hide from each other.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2006, 08:41:18 AM »
I would sink your CV just to hear you whine

wipass

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2006, 08:57:32 AM »
well sure... you could do that... anyone could.. but.... everyone knows that no matter what you say...

You simply can't defend it.  you are not capable.

lazs

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »
Until HT designates an arena as a furball arena and sets it up as such when are you guys going to realise even the EW is open to all forms of gameplay. (shock, horror, amazement).
Not just your own views on what it should be.

I'll put the situation in reverse -
When the split 1st happened some of us went to the EW to find out just how much more difficult it is to take bases in there unless you want to up perked Lancs for the town.

Found two fields that would normally be our sides way off the other side of the map, away from the furballers.

Took one with the CV.

Went onto the other which was a more likely scenario without a CV being present.

What happened? The furballers who had obviously ran out of targets decided to turn up and 'try' and stop us.

Funny how it only goes one way, isn't it?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 09:07:38 AM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2006, 09:10:20 AM »
so you admit that your "strat" is to attack undefended fields?   I think that most people look to CV's as good places for a furball...  Like getting a close field.  

lazs

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »
You need to visit EW or MW in off-time. Its milkrunner's paradise. They attack country with zero players and if you change side and try to defend attacked field, they just drop everything and sneak to another.

Speaking about CV... Hell, bombs must not damage ships unless direct hit. Even if they do in RL (very minor, actually), its only way to make level bombers ineffective against ships.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: <<S>> Simaril
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2006, 10:02:22 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Thanks for the fights in EW ... the fight raged on after you left but a couple (especially one) of the rook griefer dudez felt the need to sink the CV.

Not 1 LVT in the water ... just planes fighting each other.

So here you have it Strat Boyz ... a bone fide case of few people who created a fight in an obscure part of the map (CV31 vs A28) which was going along just fine and what happens ... someone needs to sink the CV and squash the fight.

And the reason for sinking the CV ...

When asked why it was done because we were just having 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 and various other combinations of fights with no LVTs in the water ... the response was ...

"You do 1 v 1 ... I sink CVs" ... yup ... Strat griefer watermelon at its highest.

I wasn't there but the question that bears to mind is were any of the 5 inch guns being used or the base being shelled during the furball?  If so, the CV and  BB become legit targets.  Otherwise I see no need to ruin the fun by killing the Cv.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2006, 10:14:52 AM »
Hey simaril and thanks for the great pickup baseball game we had in the middle of the road!!!!

was tons of fun!!!

too bad that griefer car had to ruin it for everyone by using the road...what a freaking loser...unbelievable!!!!  we even had detour signs up to tell them to stay "out of our game"...some people....

im gonna find a bulletin board and tell them how much they suck!!!

hey, mom says we should use the baseball field iinstead next time but i told her it sucks and no way...not enough people look at us when we use the baseball field...moms just dont get it...

well meet ya at the road...hope no selfish cars and trucks want to use it when we clearly tell them to STAY OFF!!!:D

(and "no" i didnt pretend to ya just to use it as a cover to flame the cars who used the road...im way above that!)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 10:19:27 AM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

storch

it crosses all economic and social lines
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2006, 10:16:35 AM »
yes folks, idiocy knows no bounds.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: it crosses all economic and social lines
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2006, 10:25:49 AM »
Originally posted by storch
yes folks, idiocy knows no bounds.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

storch

<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »
I'm confused are you the pot or is that other guy the pot?  you both remind me of potty.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: <<S>> Simaril
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2006, 10:40:11 AM »
Originally posted by doc1kelley
I wasn't there but the question that bears to mind is were any of the 5 inch guns being used or the base being shelled during the furball?  If so, the CV and  BB become legit targets.  Otherwise I see no need to ruin the fun by killing the Cv.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1

Nope .. CV was kept far enough away so the the 5 inches were not a problem for those that were fighting. Can't answer to the 8 inches ... I never really went near the town to see, but I know that no one was bombing the town.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Simaril
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
A guy logs into an arena and notices not that many are on.  He commences to milkrunning until even he gets bored with it.  He is about to log off when he notices a dar bar at base A#.  He checks from the tower and sees it's a cv.  He also notices on 200 that people are talking about the fight here and have asked to please allow the cv fight to continue as it is an immediate source of action.  He remembers back to his old squadmate who trained him and told him that it is soooooo much fun to hear all the whines when you take a cv down that is supporting a furball.  He ready's his lancs and off he goes.  His first attempt fails, and he reads the text on 200 asking again to please not ruin the close furball as it is late and not many people are on.  He will show them!  This time his suicide lanc  bombs find their mark and the CV is lost!  He boasts on 200, "Rumor has it rooks just lost a cv!"  He logs off a happy person.  The other 18 people from both sides that were truly enjoying the quick action now have to fly over a sector to engage each other!  Because the flight is now 5 minutes in between action, many of the 18 just log off instead!  :(

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"