Author Topic: take the challenge and speak the blasphemy  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
take the challenge and speak the blasphemy
« on: December 21, 2006, 01:15:13 PM »
http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/

Looks like you can personally damn yourself to hell forever, without ever having a chance at forgiveness, and by doing so you can receive a free copy of a DVD documentary called The God Who Wasn't There.

Looks like plenty of folks are taking the challenge and speaking the blasphemy of denying the existence of the holy spirit, posting it on Youtube and then sending a link of it to some internet outfit that's giving away a 1,001 of the DVD's.

According to Mark 3:29 in the Holy Bible, "Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." Jesus will forgive you for just about anything, but he won't forgive you for denying the existence of the Holy Spirit. Ever. This is a one-way road you're taking here.

:aok
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »
"The makers of this video would like you to declare your independence from the stone age" :rofl

Actually though the Holy Spirit is one of the few Christian ideas I do believe in, so I'll have to keep damning myself to hell with icecream cones and hookers :(
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 02:03:49 PM »
two things...  

One, I don't know if I believe in the holly spirit or not and...

Two... My god doesn't care if I do or not.

lazs

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 02:13:38 PM »
what was Mark's last name?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 02:16:43 PM »
nice Christmas post ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

storch

~it's a disco inferno~
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 02:51:15 PM »
wow, what an ignorant thing to do.  no one can be sure of what existists on the other side.  though I'm 100% sure the Christian world view is 100% correct.  :D   I feel sorry for those people and I'm saddened by their decisions but the truth is that there is but one path to the creator and the way is through how you process who you believe the person of Jesus Christ is.  since most people flunk that through their entire short stay in this reality this second question becomes moot.

john 3:16-21 covers it clearly and easily.  all the potatos and icecream cones on earth will not condemn you, they may make you ill but not condemned.  your choice, what you do of your own free will regarding the above paragraph sure will though.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 02:55:02 PM »
what about us druids?  by the way, happy winter solstice.

storch

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 03:00:53 PM »
Originally posted by john9001
what about us druids?  by the way, happy winter solstice.
sorry that's not how Jesus is spelled.  you may find yourself desperately wanting asbestos underware a split second after your last heartbeat.  next question please.   indeed, happy winter solstice to you.  Jesus was born in the early spring and was executed in the early summer.  this is a pagan holiday but an enjoyable one to be sure.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 03:08:07 PM »
before you condemm us "pagans" and call jesus "god" you should study what happened at the The Council of Nicea.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 03:09:04 PM »
Originally posted by storch
this is a pagan holiday but an enjoyable one to be sure.

OMG... another foot soldier in the war on christmas!

storch

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 03:11:22 PM »
this is an ongoing discussion with my druid brother.  please forgive me if I decline to engage in it here with you.  remember though, you've been wrong about other things in the past. :D

storch

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 03:12:18 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
OMG... another foot soldier in the war on christmas!
would you like to see my size 11 MT slip ons?  :D

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: take the challenge and speak the blasphemy
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »
Originally posted by Silat
http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/

Looks like you can personally damn yourself to hell forever, without ever having a chance at forgiveness, and by doing so you can receive a free copy of a DVD documentary called The God Who Wasn't There.

Looks like plenty of folks are taking the challenge and speaking the blasphemy of denying the existence of the holy spirit, posting it on Youtube and then sending a link of it to some internet outfit that's giving away a 1,001 of the DVD's.

According to Mark 3:29 in the Holy Bible, "Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." Jesus will forgive you for just about anything, but he won't forgive you for denying the existence of the Holy Spirit. Ever. This is a one-way road you're taking here.

:aok

You running of "cooler room" for the fish?  :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 03:16:25 PM »
I'm not sure whats worse, those who knock on your door selling their religion, or those who are so insecure about themselves that they have to tell religious people how wrong they are with idiot posts like this....tough call.

storch

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 03:30:50 PM »
take it in stride.  the folks who come to your door selling their faith are very much fun to troll.  it's great doing it tet a tet.  some huff off angry, others experience an epiphany when they understand they have been hooked, landed, gutted and fileted.  very few do a return visit to this door even though it's always cheerfully opened.  :D