Author Topic: Lamest style of play  (Read 1916 times)

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 07:48:57 AM »
As of late, I tend to stay out of TT as far as GVs are concerned.  It gets old being blasted over 3 times in a row right after u spawn.   I prefer to do my tanking other places than TT, where some tactics n such can be used.  The times I have bombed TT have mainly been in revenge for being spawn camped too many times in a row--my solution, take down the offending sides TT VHs and force them to take a timeout--also gives my side a chance to break out of the enemy spawn camping.  

As for being bombed at TT, it is silly how a big bombers like Lancs, B-17s n such are used like dive bombers.  I get satisfaction and payback blasting bombers that are on the runway of their bases with my tank.

Only solution i see to the bombing is to make the TT VHs indestructible and ultra thick cloud cover from 1K on up over the island so any bombers that do come over, have to drop real low or blind.  The spawn camping at TT could be solved by pulling back the spawn points or removing them altogether.  Its not that bad of a drive to get to the action from any of the TT VHs.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 08:07:27 AM »
TT....aka Fighter Town is my favorite spot...luv the furball. i like bombin gv's, its fun, they look so cool blowin up when their turret pops off in a firey ball...hehe

also......gotta luv the buff formations that come in there, they make really good targets for my tiff :)

baldegle, what u need to realize is this is the way people want to play the game that THEY pay for, i'm sure that if U were to pay for THEIR account then maybe you could tell them how to fly or drive, but, seeming how U dont pay for THEIR account, they will play how they want to, when they want to. i personally wish i could stop all the HO'n ace pilots but i can't afford that ...hehe

this is something u need to learn to deal with in the game or like akak said...find another game.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline bzek74

• Copper Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 08:20:48 AM »
If you know youve popped in a badspot dont even crank the engine. Go right for the turrent and scan your area. I still get one or two before I go down this way.

90prf

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »
imop, TT is a kindergarten for lazzy overweight azzes style, :Spawn and shot,no need too think too much,: and they deserve a bomb once in a while to wake them up, and make them more active

Yes this is true IMO, however I wouldn't write it out for all to see.  

Since it is Ghi who said it, I say, 'who are you to judge how other people play?'  Really what you are trying to say is if you don't play my way you shouldn't play at all.    What total BS, ban him from the game.:noid

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2007, 10:24:02 AM »
Originally posted by DREDger
'Anyone' can say that again.....

My general rule of thumb:

If I am in a GV at TT, and someone bombs me dead, I consider them to be dweebs for taking a plane to what should be a GV fight.  Skilless, weasley griefers with no sense of how the game shuld be played.

If I am in plane bombing GV's at TT, prefereably those retreating to land their kills, then that is too freaking bad, the game is set up this way for planes to get to TT.  If HTC wanted it different, he would put up a mountain range all around it.

Also, if I am a GV at TT and my country takes over all the other enemy TT bases, I consider that bad form and again weasely griefers who only want the game played their way.

If I running mission(s)  to take TT as a strategic means of controlling the center of the map, whereby protecting flanks, and expanding possible launching points for future missions, well that is too bad as well.  If HTC wanted it different, they would make the bases uncapturable at the center.

I hope this clarifies how I feel.

:aok

Dred, the new Napolean!  Like you and you alone are the only one seeing strategies for taking the map.  Maybe, just maybe, the fun that the other 75 peeps are having in a particular area before you show up to "command and conquer with your l33t missions" might have some weight with you in the future, but for now..............Griefer!  Don't worry Dred, you'll grow out of it.......or will you??

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2007, 11:28:37 AM »
Griefer! Don't worry Dred, you'll grow out of it.......or will you??

Ummm......hmmmm.....:confused:

Jo Mama?.......:lol

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 11:34:18 AM »
Originally posted by DREDger

Capture it all and deny everyone the ability to go there.  

Walks like duck, quacks like a duck. My friend you are a duck.
Don't want to be called one stop walking and talking like one.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
^ Bronk is a flamer, his avitar shows him to be such.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2007, 11:47:24 AM »
Very substantive post there dred.
What's next you going to call me a poopyhead?

Still don't change the fact you act like a griefer. Your own post points that out.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2007, 11:51:15 AM »
What's next you going to call me a poopyhead?

Bronk is a poopy head, his own post points that out.:lol

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Lamest style of play
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2007, 11:55:17 AM »
The lamest gamers are those who shoot up my goon.  I mean, how hard is that?  Skill-less gamer dweebs!  Goons should be indestructible.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Lamest style of play
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »
LOL Dredg
:rofl :aok

Bronk
See Rule #4